News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Phasing Bruce Moen Style

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Frank:

Frank,

This is exactly what happened to me: someone or something happens while There that isn't in our 'script', so to speak.  Our ability to imagine and use nonphysical senses is the 'equiptment'  we're all born with, to explore the nonphysical. It's so easy to do we have difficulty believing its real.----:O)

Much love,

Ginny

Tisha

Hey - - - - I do this sometimes.  Or it happens to me.  Not sure which.  

All I DO know is that when the Voices In My Head blurt out things that are totally different than my personal train of thought, I know that if I want to retain them, I have to write them down . . . . otherwise I won't remember them, because they are so beyond my normal thought process that my conscious mind buries them, thinking them nonsense.

Oh crap, here I am on a Defense computer typing about the Voices In My Head.  Gotta go now, loves . . .

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Jeff_Mash

quote:
The big downside, well for me that is, is you don't have the same kind of direct, 1st-person experience of actually being within the Astral.

Frank...

Yes, I have noticed this too.  My initial reaction to this is the same as telling a kid, "Ok, no more television, but instead, I'll read you the manuscript of everything going on and you can imagine the scene in your head."

Given that scenario, I become somewhat discouraged, especially after having so many AP's with all the realism that comes along with them.

However, the frequency at which I have AP's is not as good as I would like....whereas phasing (the way Bruce Moen teaches) almost seems like one could do it at will, with a greater success rate.  Do you think that way as well?

So for me, while I desire to perfect the traditional 3D full blown astral projection, I've been starting to practice with Bruce's way, since like you, I'm starting to experience some interesting things.

Do you think you will continue on with Moen's phasing and just take an traditional AP's when they come?  Or are you alternating different techniques night by night, depending on what you feel like?  Again, for me, my sole concentration purpose right now is to get to a portal in the 3D blackness as we described on both AstralPulse and Bruce's site.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Frank

Jeff: Basically, I'm trying to explore every avenue.

Like you, I want to be able to project at will. But I can't unless certain conditions apply. Then again, I have been taught that we are all "connected" always... even in the heat of a typical working day. So I'm experimenting with ways of developing and/or recognising that permanent connection.

In the morning, when conditions are optimum for me, I'll have a full-blown projection or two (and often 3 projections where time permits). During my lunch break, I'll generally remain Physical but perhaps write something to a special friend. In the afternoon, during a 10-minute break, say, I'll try and enter a Moen-style phasing state. Plus, the drive to and from my office during rush-hour is an exercise in how to achieve total self-control, and at all times keep one's emotions in check. :)

My working with horses, in my spare time, teaches me how to retain my humour under the most testing of circumstances. And my motorsport involvement keeps me absolutely down to earth, and in tune with the limitations placed upon us within this Physical realm.

Yours,
Frank

Jeff_Mash

Thanks for the response, Frank.  I agree with you when you say, "Basically, I'm trying to explore every avenue. "

Well said.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Adrian

Greetings all,

It occured to me today just similar in many ways, the Bruce Moen method of phasing is to Remote Viewing.

The pre-requisite state for this type of phasing is almost identical to that required for Remote Viewing. Remote viewing is actually carried out sitting at a desk, in a normal chair, and with a note pad and fast moving pen. The remote viewer tunes into the "target" based upon the coordinates provided, and writes down the received "impressions" on the notepad.

Note that Remote Viewing is not actually "viewing"  at all, in that no imagery is received usually (although it can happen), it is almost exclusively "impressions" oriented.  

Remote Viewing has proved to be very accurate for the future as well as the present and of course the past.

It seems to me that Bruce Moen type phasing sits in between Monroe type phasing and Remote Viewing. I am also sure that with the Bruce Moen technique, that an intention can be placed to view the past and future as well as current Astral experiences.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Frank

Adrian: Yes, I think you are onto something there. I like your turn of phrase "impressions oriented" and you are absolutely right there's no visual at all. Whilst now and again there might be a glimpse of a kind of something, virtually all the communication is through these impressions you get in your mind.

The problem I find is these impressions need interpreting before being able to relate to them. And it is here where the difficulty lies. Because it is ever so easy to lay down a different interpretation.

Thing is, I've only been studying this for a few weeks so please excuse the fact that much of what I say could well be subject to radical change in the future. But this is how I currently see it:

Imagine someone talking to you on the Physical. Now we all generally realise that words, in themselves, have no real meaning. What makes words meaningful are the mental pictures they stimulate. In turn, these mental pictures leave an impression in our minds. So the basic rundown is, a person speaks a word; the other person hears it; a mental picture is created in their mind; and that mental picture leaves an impression.

Okay, so with the Moen-style of communication, what I am finding is, the communication that comes through is just the final "impression" part. Hence the need for interpretation.

Several graduates of the Moen-school have talked to me about "unravelling" and "working backwards" on themselves in order to make sense of what they experienced. At first I wondered what the heck they were on about. But here's what I think they mean:

The impressions received in mind are just bare impressions. What they need to do (and I think this is where the "working backwards" comes from) is to allow their minds to then create the images that would have normally come about had those impressions been formed in the normal way. Once those images come into mind, that's when they can make sense of the original impression. Words could then be formed in mind by taking this one step further back; in that these images could then stimulate the words that would have been spoken again if those mental pictures had been formed in the normal order of things.

Well, that's what I have concluded thus far. The problem I'm having, as I say, is it's ever so easy to lay down a different interpretation. But I'm sure this can be overcome with practice.

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greetings Frank,

Thanks very much as always for your valued views and interpretations.

Yes, I think you are most certainly correct here, and it is becoming more clear as to the diiferences of experience between Remote Viewing, Bruce Moen phasing and Monroe phasing.

In Remote Viewing (hereonin called "RV"), the level of consiousness is mostly still mostly based in the physical world, and the impressions received are recorded as symbols on paper, and which are subsequently retrospectively interpreted. Notwithstanding that, the interpretations are often extremely accurate, and can only have been obtained by tuning into thhe Astral. It is also quite common in RV for the RV'er to suddenly shift into a higher level of consciousness, and start to receive more visually based impressions - it seems to me that at this point they have progressed into the "Bruce Moen" level of consciousness.

Next we have Bruce Moen phasing itself, which is undertaken from a more realxed state, and accompanied by a level of energy raising. Here the impressions are more visually based, but still seem to be highly subjective from a two dimensional visual point of view. The subjectivity is not that important however, because, like RV, the reality, the facts, are still accurate, and level of visuality is of little relevance in the context of the search for objective information which is undoubtable obtained.

Finally we have the Monroe "Focus level" phasing, which is undertaken from a definite deep trance,and with or without hemi-sync as a training aid. Here, the dissociation from the physical is most complete, and accordingly assocuation with the Astral is the most complete, and this in turn results in a very high, resident level of Astral presence.

While Monroe type phasing is a clear highly objective, equally clearly the information obtained is similar in all cases. This also leads me to believe, as I suggested before, that with the right intent, it should be possible to obtain information related to the past and future, as well as the present.

Of course, we must be mindful of the fact that "time" is relative only to our physical existence, and not to the Astral spheres which contain past, present and future concurrently, and which is why any of these methods should be suitable for events which are based in physical time.

A most interesting subject we have here!

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

TheJza

Frank:
I was under the impression that the 3D Blackness technique that Moen talks about is a tool that has portals to take you to first-person type experiences. Is this not the case, or are you talking about pre-3D Blackness Moen procedures?

Windameir

Hi all
I just finished reading Voyages into the Unknown by Bruce Moen (great book btw)  he spent quite some time at the Monroe Institute, Gateway Voyage and Lifeline Programs where he learned or began to learn at least to phase to the different levels. If I remember it right he had a great amount of trouble in the begining and couldn't "see" anything but felt or could sence impressions, he  was first taught to comumicate with symbols or combinations of thought seens (hope Im getting this across right I should quote the book but don't have the time right now) In his book he said that Bob Monroe came to him from the Astral to incourage him to write about his experiences how cool is that ? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

TheJza
Moens 3d blackness is a state which you can use as a kind of starting point his instructions were to look for slight differences in the blackness and move into them they are like tunnels or the Window that Frank once discribed using to enter the astral.

Adrian
Bruce Moen has Astral experiences that span at least the past so I believe your right we are only subject to the constraints of linear time on the physical plane the astral transends this barrier no mater how we enter it.
Happy Holidays to all.

Happy Travels
Windameir

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by TheJza:
Frank:
I was under the impression that the 3D Blackness technique that Moen talks about is a tool that has portals to take you to first-person type experiences. Is this not the case, or are you talking about pre-3D Blackness Moen procedures?

Yes, pre-3D.

The technique Mr Moen teaches is something he calls focused attention. He says that as a result of people learning these techniques they also stumbled across the 3D blackness state and found they could use it as an Astral portal.

Quote Bruce Moen:
I don't mean to imply that one must be able to shift to the 3D Blackness in order to reach other areas of consciousness. I consider this technique a little more advanced than is necessary for exploring our afterlife or areas of nonphysical reality beyond our afterlife. But, many who practice the Focused Attention techniques I teach have stumbled into the 3D Blackness on their own and discovered its usefulness.

What fascinates me is BM is able - and teaches other people to be able - to have verifyable contact with the Astral with no particular pre-conditions such as any kind of "trance state" or any kind of energy work, etc., etc.

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greetings Frank,

quote:
[
What fascinates me is BM is able - and teaches other people to be able - to have verifyable contact with the Astral with no particular pre-conditions such as any kind of "trance state" or any kind of energy work, etc., etc.
Yours,
Frank

Yes, I absolutely agree with you!

Bruce, Ginny and others are providing an extremely important service. As I have often said, and indeed it is the very focus and intent of my Spiritual Truths site, facilitating the knowldge, truth and realities of the Astral and higher spheres (aka the Afterlife) is incredibly important for the future mankind generally  - much more so than many people realise.

Highly evolved Spiritual beings such as White Eagle and Silver Birch among many others, came to teach these realities and truths in order to help set mankind on the true path, and back from the brink of where mankind is in serious danger of heading today. Of course, one of the highest, and most famous ascended Masters to physically incarnate in order to steer mankind towards these truths and realities was Master Jesus - alas - his words and actions were very highly symbolic, necessarily so in an attempt to teach the people of the day in very terms they could hopefully understand - however - those that wrote the bible, the basis of all of the creed and dogma we see now, (mis)interpreted things in strictly material, physical world terms, and with the results we see today throughout the world. Of course, there have been several other exalted, and highy evolved beings that have incarnated from time to time in order to bring the same messages.

When people can discover and accept these truths and there profound significance upon their physical existence, and to reject all of the creed and dogma which has blighted mankind for the the last couple of millennia, then mankind can finally turn towards the light and begin its assent, and the world will be an infinitely better place.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Frank

quote:

Highly evolved Spiritual beings such as White Eagle and Silver Birch among many others, came to teach these realities and truths in order to help set mankind on the true path, and back from the brink of where mankind is in serious danger of heading today.

Adrian: Since I started exploring the higher regions I discovered there is a general concern that Mankind truly is on an unsustainable course. I'm one of those people who doesn't buy all the conspiracy theory stuff; and some group of people, somewhere, predicts the end of the world every year. So someone has to be right, ultimately: but only in the same way a broken clock will tell the right time at least once a day. Also, a large number of people in the F27 region seem to be preparing for something. I don't quite know what, exactly. Problem is, much of it is beyond my comprehension at present.

Yours,
Frank

TheJza

Thanks for the replies everyone!
I actually had some neat lucid dreams this morning - and before I slipped off into the dream world I think I was at the 3D Blackness. It's almost exactly how Jeff Mash described - like a dark room where theres just a little bit of light so you are able to tell shapes and depth. I haven't been able to get to the Blackness from a chair, but I made my own F21 CD and I will be practicing during my holiday travels.

I prefer doing the 3D Blackness tunneling technique because I really don't trust "impressions" that I get. With the way I work (and maybe other people as well), I think just getting impressions would lead to a large amount of second-guessing and thought-planting (forcing an impression to come up).

Ps: Frank, all my broken watches are correct TWICE a day!

Adrian

Greetings Frank,

quote:

Adrian: Since I started exploring the higher regions I discovered there is a general concern that Mankind truly is on an unsustainable course. I'm one of those people who doesn't buy all the conspiracy theory stuff; and some group of people, somewhere, predicts the end of the world every year. So someone has to be right, ultimately: but only in the same way a broken clock will tell the right time at least once a day. Also, a large number of people in the F27 region seem to be preparing for something. I don't quite know what, exactly. Problem is, much of it is beyond my comprehension at present.

The end of the world is again a symbolic representation of not some cataclysmic physical event like an asteroid impact, plague, nuclear war etc., but the point at which mankind itself steps firmly over to the dark side - the left hand path if you like. Likewise, the Mayan calendar with its fifth and final sun in 2012 is symbolic, and does not indicate the end of the Earth.

The main problem is, that for many reasons, mankind lives this life as it it were there one and only life, and accordingly people generally set out to grab all of the material possessions they can at any cost, and without regard for the way they affect other people in the process. This situation is becoming more and more deep with all of the so called pleasures and conveniences of modern life - people want bigger and better high-tech devices, houses, holidays etc. and to spend more on leisure time.  The more sophisticated things become, the more people want them - and we all know how fast a PC goes from state of the art to obsolete for example - same with cars. This desire for material possessions is causing ever more misery, suffering, fear and hate, and which is plunging mankind into the depths.

Only when mankind realises that this is not their only life or existence, but we are eternal beings with an eternal progression to consider, will this trend finally turn. People have to see that they are not here to grab everything they can at all costs, but rather to pay off past-life karma, and to learn valuable lessons for the next stage of their existence. If they also knew how their current existence determines where they will arrive upon their passing, again, attitudes would be very different indeed, and the world would be a very different and whole lot better place for all.

There is a Spiritual heirrarchy in the higher spheres from the most advanced and exalted beings at the highest/innermost spheres, down to the Astral spheres, and where everyone has a common objective - to assist mankind - the higher always helping and working with the lower in an eternal progression. Previously, the emphasis by beings in the higher/inner spheres has been on manifesting in the physical world through mediums of various types, ectoplasmic materialisation, direct voice, electromagnetic devices  etc.. But all of these things have been dismissed by the public at large as being mumbo jumbo and trickery, and so its effectivness was largely lost. Of course, the various dogmatic religions of the world have not helped, dismissing all such manifestations as evil, and the work of satan, and quickly bringing peoples attention back to the various religious creeds and dogma.

In the age of Aquarius (and I am not talking about new age philosophy here) and new approach seems to have been formulated in the higher spheres - and that is to bring mankind to the Astral spheres, and let them see and learn for themselves. That is why we are seeing such a massive upsurge in Astral projection, phasing and similar methods of travel to higher/inner realities, and it is on this that the emphasis in the higher/inner sphere now firmly is. This is of course where people like Robert Bruce, Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen and many others are providing such a valuable service.

My main concern generally is that for the most part, these invaluable teachings are only available at a price - again - it often comes down to the ultimate symbol of materialism - money. I am fundamentally and completely against  "means testing" Spiritual Truths and realities in this way, by making them only available to those that can afford it. Everyone has to have access to these things, regardless of status, wealth and other material things, and indeed, those that need it the most are often those that can least afford it. Only then can the unsustainable course of mankind that the higher/inner spheres are so rightly concerned about be reversed forever.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Frank

I have been experimenting with this for the past few weeks and have got some very encouraging results. It takes a bit of getting used to, just lying there and becoming "open" to anything I may experience and merely placing an Intent without all the other projection stuff. But Bruce is absolutely spot on when he says to go with the flow of your imagination and look for something unexpected to happen.

Immediately I can see an advantage for beginners in this way of doing things, as you are always firmly rooted in your physical body. So the fear of being possessed while you are "out" and so forth, is diminished considerably. The big downside, well for me that is, is you don't have the same kind of direct, 1st-person experience of actually being within the Astral.

Instead, in a way it feels like a kind of "fumbling in the dark" at first but you quickly start to get the hand of it. Rather than actually seeing and experiencing the Astral directly, you get these impressions that come into your mind. At first it feels exactly like you are talking to yourself within your mind but then... blammo... something unexpected comes to mind where you think, hang on a minute, I never thought that at all.

After a while, you start to recognise where these thoughts are coming from in your mind to the point where you can distinguish between you own inner voice, and the thought impressions coming through from the Astral.

Here's a rundown of one of my early experiments where an unexpected event suddenly manifests:

Laying down early morning, I placed the Intent to make contact with the Library at Focus 27. Which is somewhere I have been a number of times before in the more traditional projection sense. At first nothing happened. Plus, I felt confused and subject to several petty distractions. In particular it  was almost dawn and the birds were singing their usual piece.

Right, so I placed the Intent (which wasn't hard because, as I say, I've projected There before). Well, it was all dark and murky and I felt a bit like a fish out of water because I didn't have any clarity of vision. But I put all the difficulties aside and tried to just become open to the experience. Also, the fact that I was 100% aware of being in the Physical didn't help. But I persevered and concentrated on just relaxing and flowing with the experience.

Then, I had a sensation of being close to library shelves full of books. I couldn't actually see any books, it was more like I could "feel" them close to me on a row of shelves. So I took this as a sign that the process was working and thought I'd "play along" and take a book from a shelf. So I mentally took a book and (playing along further) I thought right, now I'll go find a table and chair, sit down and read the book.

As I turned to walk along the line of the bookshelf, much to my surprise I almost bumped into this tall man. He must have been easily 6ft 7in tall and he reminded me of one of those American basketball players as he was SO tall. Anyhow, he asked me if I needed any help. But I'm starting to lose it by this point because I'm totally gobsmacked thinking, hang on a minute, I never imagined this!

Yours,
Frank