Projecting from a Lucid Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry B

Hi Adrian,

I have "come to a halt" in action and thinking in my LD a few time and it did bring some interesting effect. The 'original' environment sort of peel and reveal a different environement underneath which seems more stable than the previous environment (although maybe that's just me).

Reaching to my body from dream state and taking it from there also seems to work, albeit it is not as direct as the previous method. You might want to check the following older thread.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4729

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4573

I always thought it's just a matter of perception. Dreaming in the astral has a more direct effect compared to dreaming while in the physical.

travelinbob

I did obe from a LD last night. First (and second) time actually I've had a controlled full obe. I kept them short since they were my firsts.

I had a dream in which a kiss became something like a psichic attack. So I disrupted my energy flow in a self defence move and the entity went away but it left me lucid in the dream. I then layed there (in my physical body) thinking of how I had defended myself. Than I began to shake myself out of my body and peeked out the closed window. Than I layed back down and tried to wake myself quickly in order to remember. This made me pop out again so I did a reality check to see if I was awake. I tapped on the reading light. It felt solid but did not turn on. So I checked my alarm clock to see if there had been a power out. Could not see it on. So I floated towards the door and saw the light coming from under the door. So there had not been any power outage. So I decided to pop back in, but first I looked at my body and threre it was in the bed under the covers. Popped in and woke up.

I went to check if the lights outside my door were on and they were. So I'm pretty sure it was an OBE and not a LD. It felt real enough a little hazy. I did move real slow, though.

The only two "inconsitencies" with this being an OBE is the solid lamp and I could not see the numbers on the clock.

What do you all think: OBE or LD?

Greytraveller

Yes, I have had several OBEs directly from a lucid dream. Rather than detail any projections here I will refer to greytraveller's journal at www.astralsociety.net
Though I can't remember which projections began as dreams you can read both projections and dreams (together) in the AS journals section.

ronaldo

Hi

I am quite experienced with astral projection but not lucid dreams.
Not long ago i became aware that i was dreaming this is the first time this has happened anyway i was in my flat i became aware that i was dreaming, my flat looked the same except that there was no front door. i live in a huge victorian house that has been converted into luxury flats the front door leads onto a stair case so i walked down the stairs and jumped through a window then my body started vibrating as it always does with the onset of projection but i must have lost conciousous cos thats all i rememeber????
Is this normal? has anyone else experienced this?

lucid dancer

Adrian,
  I've been experimenting with lucid dream projections for a while now. It's going to take some time to figure out. Since I've surrendered to the fact that most of my dreams are out of body experiences in the first place, all I need to figure out is what frequency I'm existing in. There are different dimensions to travel to, and different ways of getting there.
  My first effort to have a projection from a dream involved standing completely still and allowing my thoughts to clear also. I was surprised to see that my atmosphere didn't change. So, I figured I was in a set locale. This is one of Frank's methods.
  Other times, I've tried to create a reality fluctuation by flying straight up like a rocket. Whenever I did this, I could watch layers of land as I flew through them.
  Now, my idea is that you could travel to a higher dimension by raising your energy level in the dream. I haven't tried this yet. I know that experience has a lot to do with this kind of travel. Once you go to a place, it's easy to revisit. All you have to do is imagine being there again. For first time experiences, it's a good idea to ask for a guide's assistance.
  I'm very excited about lucid travelling!

Nay

Hey Adrian!

I had an experience this morning.  My hubby woke me up to say bye, at 5:45am
I wasn't that awake and went right back to sleep and into a dream.  Was in my old room.  Step Dad came in.  He was eating a pretzel..And my youngest (whom will be 3yrs in a week) was with him.  Dad said that he had some news.. that mom had died. wwwwhat?.. I staggered back and sat down on my old bed.. and said..nooo, it can't be.  Dad was matter of fact, and was still eating the darn pretzel. He started to walk out into the hallway and I followed. Zach (youngest) was still there but now he was as tall as Dad...hehehe..what the hell?  I said once again.."no I don't believe you" , and he said "oh yeah, she just went to sleep in the car".  Then a light bulb went off...OHHHHH..sleep..I am asleep!!  I stopped and stood still in the hallway.  I thought about lifting out of my body...and PRESTO!  I am floating..
Right away I think about visiting someone and say their name several times (nothing happened) but I was still floating and looking down at Dad and Zach (Zach was back to his normal size) and it seemed like the thermostat was on the wrong wall.. I Then had several things run thru my mind...ooooooooo too many ideas on what to do!!!!  I decided I was going to go thru the ceiling (I have never done this) and became apprehensive...arrrrrgggghhh..and woke up in the physical...

I was dissapointed in myself...I thought I had gotten rid of the fears...but I guess not..dang it!

I relaxed again..and went into yet another dream.  Interesting enough I saw the person who I was calling out to, in a crowded room.. but when I walked towards him and made eye contact, I woke up!!!
I let my emotions take conrol...I was extremly excited that I was seeing this person..and couldn't stop thinking..wow..this is great..wow..wow...LOL...

I have found if I get too emotional (in any way) it pulls me back into my physical.. does this happen to anyone else???  very hard to be neutral..egads!!

Nay. [;)]

jason

I just had a phasing experience directly after a lucid dream (W.I.L.D. actually-there was no break between waking conciousness and full lucidity).see my thread entitled "from lucidity to phasing to confusion"[:)][:P]

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Adrian

Does anyone have any experience converting a Lucid Dream into a full Astral projection or phasing experience?

Lucid Dreams take place at a low level of the Astral in the area of the personal psyche, or sometime the human group collective subconscious, but it seems possible for a Lucid dreamer to convert this low level, but vivid experience into a much higher level projection. I suppose this is the same as phasing, but phasing from a Lucid Dream rather from the conscious state.

Thanks.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas