Questions About Roll Out Method

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

I've Astral Projected a few times, but have only been successful using the target method (will post method soon) and affirmations. They tend to be hit or miss and have taken anywhere between 20 minutes to 4 hours to exit. Nowadays I get stuck at the vibrational stage  :-(

I am able to totally relax my body and reach vibrational stage pretty easily. However, I have not been able to perform a physical exit like roll out, sit up...etc

I have tried to roll out but each time I did I physically rolled. So I had a few questions on the method:

Do I need to reach SP to do roll out or can I roll out without SP?

If not, do the vibrations have to be a certain intensity?

And how exactly do I roll out using my astral body without using my physical body?
"If you fall, i got you." - The floor

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Sp3ctral Sh4dow on January 10, 2017, 03:08:13
I've Astral Projected a few times, but have only been successful using the target method (will post method soon) and affirmations. They tend to be hit or miss and have taken anywhere between 20 minutes to 4 hours to exit. Nowadays I get stuck at the vibrational stage  :-(

I am able to totally relax my body and reach vibrational stage pretty easily. However, I have not been able to perform a physical exit like roll out, sit up...etc

I have tried to roll out but each time I did I physically rolled. So I had a few questions on the method:

Do I need to reach SP to do roll out or can I roll out without SP?

If not, do the vibrations have to be a certain intensity?

And how exactly do I roll out using my astral body without using my physical body?

Please note.. I have limited experience and will give you my thought and finding. Another experienced member should be able to provide more detail.

There is no need to experience SP. You can project without experiencing this. As long as you "THINK", you can.

The two times I have had partial separations, I was in the vibration stage.
One time they were a lower frequency, but still fairly strong and the other it felt like they were almost maxed out.

In both partial exits I heard a click; almost like I had cracked a knuckle or my neck. I didn't actually do it, that is just the best description of the sound I heard, non physically. 

As I heard the "CLICK". The first time my NP head seemed to fall out of my physical and I was stuck in my pillow LOL. I stayed there for a little and could not get any farther and decided to re-join my physical. the second time i was able to get my head up and my right leg. Once again could not get any farther and re-joined to my physical.

Just mu $0.02... hope it helps a little.

Selski

Quote from: SCHMUSTINAs I heard the "CLICK". The first time my NP head seemed to fall out of my physical and I was stuck in my pillow LOL.

:-D That's funny. How are you getting on now? Not sure if you're still a visiting member, but thought I'd ask in case you are.  :-)

I never got any tell-tale clicks so I had to learn the hard way. For me, it was a case of doing it over & over until I familiarised myself with the correct state. Of course, this meant many failures and plenty of practice.

In order to avoid a total fail, you could slow down the process and rather than roll your whole body, try moving one hand very very slowly. If it moves and doesn't feel physical, bring it up to your face and look at it. 9 times out of 10 if it's your second/astral hand, then it won't look quite right. It could look obviously different, such as a glowing blue haze or it could look similar, but with an extra finger (one time I had rings on which I'd taken off before lying down). If you're still not sure, try the other hand/arm. Then to absolutely test it, push your right index finger into the palm of your left hand. If it goes through, then you're astral!

But even then, take it slowly. You may find you're only half-astral and can't get your legs out. One thing I found useful if this happened was to use my astral hands and rub any areas of my body that still felt physical. Mentally willing myself astral also worked.

For some of us, it doesn't come easily or naturally. Just like learning to play a musical instrument, it takes time, effort, patience, practice, practice, and then more practice.

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Selski on August 05, 2017, 09:21:50
:-D That's funny. How are you getting on now? Not sure if you're still a visiting member, but thought I'd ask in case you are.  :-)

I never got any tell-tale clicks so I had to learn the hard way. For me, it was a case of doing it over & over until I familiarised myself with the correct state. Of course, this meant many failures and plenty of practice.

In order to avoid a total fail, you could slow down the process and rather than roll your whole body, try moving one hand very very slowly. If it moves and doesn't feel physical, bring it up to your face and look at it. 9 times out of 10 if it's your second/astral hand, then it won't look quite right. It could look obviously different, such as a glowing blue haze or it could look similar, but with an extra finger (one time I had rings on which I'd taken off before lying down). If you're still not sure, try the other hand/arm. Then to absolutely test it, push your right index finger into the palm of your left hand. If it goes through, then you're astral!

But even then, take it slowly. You may find you're only half-astral and can't get your legs out. One thing I found useful if this happened was to use my astral hands and rub any areas of my body that still felt physical. Mentally willing myself astral also worked.

For some of us, it doesn't come easily or naturally. Just like learning to play a musical instrument, it takes time, effort, patience, practice, practice, and then more practice.

Selski, Just saw your reply... I am still a visiting member, but have giving AP a break for the last couple months as I feel I was just not getting anywhere and I was imposing mental blocks with with frustration.

I am back on the AP train the last couple weeks but have not had anything interesting to post about LOL.

For some reason. When I first learned about AP I had a great 1 - 2 months with lots of new sensations and success and it felt like I was moving in the right direction. Then one day it just quit! I was unable to experience anything new and decided to give it a break.

Back at it not but still nothing exciting to report. I think I am doing something wrong but have no idea how or what.
Grrr....

O well... When I get it I am sure it will stick.