News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

RV - Then and Now

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi there, I want to make some observations and thought it might be a good idea to do a then and now series. What prompted this is all the reading I have done that has led me to wonder why all this seems so hard. I keep thinking back to when it was all natural as breathing (for some of us). Writing/typing it out might give me some answers and I thought 'why not share'? It might help all of us and those striving to learn and wondering what it's all about. Please realize everything I have put here comes from my own experience and yours may be different. So let's learn what we can from each other and anything that doesn't ring your bell is safe to ignore.

Then - As a child remote viewing was as normal as opening my eyes and just seeing whatever was in front of me. I didn't think about it, didn't wonder if I could do it and had no clue there was even a separate name for it. If I was at school and wanted to check in at home I did so. If I wanted to check in on pets or friends or family I did so. I never once questioned if what I saw, heard or knew was real or not, it simply was. But over the years I came to understand that this was not normal for most people and so on occasion had to 'prove' myself. I was never wrong (as a child on into my teens).

Now – I simply have no real reason to actually view things outside of my immediate space. I don't spy on people remotely and likely couldn't if I wanted to. I know enough about life to not even have that need I felt as a child. But there has been a change. As an adult I have often viewed people and events that have left me clueless. I do not know them or the places but of course there are always clues and sometimes these RVs are very telling.

Like the time I saw a man who was clearly my husband in a place and time of which I have no memory. To my knowledge I have never met that man and to top that off he wasn't even human (Earth human that is). And yet he saw and communicated with me briefly. That in itself is remarkable and left me wondering just what else about me there is that I don't know (yet).

I have sometimes been wrong in my interpretations (as an adult).

Points to Ponder
Is need/necessity relevant to RV? And does this affect clarity?
Could some RV be a form of remembering?
Perhaps interpreting what we see is not always wise.

(edited for typos and clarity)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

The desire to 'know' changes as we get older and this reduces the available perceptions we leave ourselves open to. Then life gets in the way and the knowing gets left behind and eventually forgotten. If by chance you used this knowing regularly, then it may only be suppressed and requires a wake-up call. The art of projection gives this call automatically and then it's up to you to develop it.

The end results supply info way outside of what you'd expect and you are correct in the fact of it being 100% accurate. At times it can be vague so interpretation is utilised and its here where errors can creep in. Another aspect of it where it may not be correct is the thoughts of those priominent in the data being what you receive.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Nameless on September 15, 2016, 16:56:54
Is need/necessity relevant to RV? And does this affect clarity?
Could some RV be a form of remembering?
Perhaps interpreting what we see is not always wise.

I think "need" is related in general but individual circumstances also play in. A psychic working with police has little need but has innate talent that can be applied regardless of individual need. Most people people have no 'need' and even in many cases, it is detrimental to the psyche (distracts from the here & now) so the ability is greatly diminished for them.

Yes, some remembering can be involved. RV can be into the past or the present or the future.

I do not know about 'interpreting' but I think 'understanding' is very important. Otherwise, why bother?

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on September 17, 2016, 07:28:26
The desire to 'know' changes as we get older and this reduces the available perceptions we leave ourselves open to. Then life gets in the way and the knowing gets left behind and eventually forgotten. If by chance you used this knowing regularly, then it may only be suppressed and requires a wake-up call. The art of projection gives this call automatically and then it's up to you to develop it.

The end results supply info way outside of what you'd expect and you are correct in the fact of it being 100% accurate. At times it can be vague so interpretation is utilised and its here where errors can creep in. Another aspect of it where it may not be correct is the thoughts of those priominent in the data being what you receive.

I've no doubt that with intent I could bring this ability back to the forefront. What I've discovered though is that anything I am supposed to 'know' I will know when the time is right. Too many people get wrapped up in wanting to know things before they happen instead of just living and seeing what's next. It's not healthy as humans have an amazing ability to worry themselves senseless. At times what I have been shown or seen while completely accurate does not show the outcome and that is where it is easy to go wrong. We tend to make up our own endings no matter how much we try not to.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 17, 2016, 17:11:42
I think "need" is related in general but individual circumstances also play in. A psychic working with police has little need but has innate talent that can be applied regardless of individual need. Most people people have no 'need' and even in many cases, it is detrimental to the psyche (distracts from the here & now) so the ability is greatly diminished for them.

Yes, some remembering can be involved. RV can be into the past or the present or the future.

I do not know about 'interpreting' but I think 'understanding' is very important. Otherwise, why bother?

I see what you are saying with police work. That is a noble use of this particular talent unfortunately even if the 'psychic' gets it right it can be very difficult for the police or other interested parties to understand/interpret the information.

I say interpreting but you could also say conclusions. It's hard not to overthink and analyze.

Lumaza

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 17, 2016, 17:11:42
I think "need" is related in general but individual circumstances also play in. A psychic working with police has little need but has innate talent that can be applied regardless of individual need. Most people have no 'need' and even in many cases, it is detrimental to the psyche (distracts from the here & now) so the ability is greatly diminished for them.
I think "need" and purposely "sought out" both are both important parts of why one may be able to RV. There is also one more reason and that is that "someone", call it Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide of "other", is looking out for you. But I think we are using term RV wrong here.  At least from the way it was designed to be used, as in using specific coordinates to see what is there.

We should call this a sense of "knowing". Knowing can envelop knowing of a person upon just meeting them. Meaning being able to read their story immediately as you shake their hand or they get into your energy space.

Then we have the knowing a physic has when aiding the Police, through intent. I tried this a couple of years ago when someone made a thread asking why don't we don't help police, gov't, etc., if Astral projection was real. He basically came here to challenge us, as often occurs on a Forum of this nature.
That night I did indeed try to see something and what I saw I couldn't stomach. "Knowing" for the Police wasn't for me. I did actually see the area that they found the guy. But I also saw very graphically how he had murdered his victims.  :-o :-o :-o That was still intent though. This a link to that thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/why_are_psychics_not_used_by_police_to_find_missing_persons-t39765.0.html

Then comes the "knowing" I received by a Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide that actually saved MJ and I from a very stressful and bad economic situation.
This is a post I made here from back in Nov 15/2013 after this question by another skeptic here new to the Astral Pulse Forum.
"You say 99.9% of all validations happen unexpectedly, I ask me really why! why u cannot control it if its real possible to get new information in OBE. You would have such a big advantage."
My response:

"I have one for you Ofen!  smiley

Two years ago MJ and I were to have a store in our local Mall. We paid the contract for the store and were set to open it in 30 days. I did a Phase session and saw that I was in the Mall, but working at a Kiosk, not a store and that I was selling 2 completely different products, that we had never sold before. Actually they were 2 products that I didn't know anything about. We had our own inventory ready to go as it was and had no need for these other 2 things.

Trusting my vision, I searched everywhere and set up a line of distribution with the needed companies. I told MJ of my vision. She didn't want to hear any of that talk. A store gave her an area to paint and sculpt her beautiful Dragons. It gave us a bathroom, a sink, a door, etc. In the past we had sold on Kiosks, but for the previous 4 years we had a temporary store location. I finally talked MJ into ordering a "small" amount" of these two new things, one being a Salt Lamp, the other a Glass Blown Jellyfish. I upped the order though, unbeknownst to her.

Two days before we were set to go in the Mall, MJ phoned them for our key. About 5 minutes later we received a call saying they had made a terrible mistake. Our store was in Michigan, not Minnesota. Michigan is a looooooooooooong way away from Minnesota. This hit MJ like a knife in the heart. She had spent the last month and half sculpting Dragons and preparing for our store. The only option the Mall office had was to give us a Kiosk and so my Astral vision came true.

That year we sold Salt Lamps on one side and Glass Jellyfish on the other. Had I not of seen it in my vision we would have taken a major financial loss. We can't sell her Dragons on a Kiosk. There is no where for her to sculpt or paint them there. A Kiosk is a small booth in the aisle of a Mall that is approximately 7 ft wide by 10 ft long. Our store was to be about 60 square feet."

So yes, "knowing" can go both ways, intending to know or a need to know basis. I guess the same could be where I get a weird vibration or tingle upon meeting someone or something that I shouldn't get to know any better. I always though that my "Spider Sense" is tingling, lol.

That "Spider Sense" made itself well known back in my youth. I remember one instance I was waling into a Home where a great party was being thrown. I had a case of beer on my shoulder and a big smile on my face. That is until I entered the Home's threshold. As soon as my foot hit the bottom of the doorway or the entrance to the home, I got a electric shock. It was like a bot of lightning hit me. I stepped back for a moment to collect myself, then proceeded forward again. Bam, it hit again. So I turned to my friend, handed him the case of beer and left.

That night the party got busted by the Police and many underage tickets were given out. So, someone was looking over me that day.  8-)

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

The terms can seriously be confusing Lumaza, you certainly got that right. I was aiming to try and keep each 'term' as separate as possible, lol. About the 'knowing', I agree, Guardian Angel, Spirit Guide or other when they want you to know something you know it and that's all there is to that. And that 'knowing' can take any form imaginable including RV.

Lucky you not getting ticketed. Guess it's a bit late to rat you out for underage drinking - LOL. I've been protected a number of times throughout life with the knowing as well. For me it's an extreme pressure in my chest or ears that makes me pause. I've challenged it a few times - to my regret I might add.

I've gotten it as well meeting people, some I am sure were 'other' but I have on occasion thought that they might not know that.

But these sudden visions that I call RV appear to not be the same thing everyone else is talking about. I've never even tried coordinates and am not sure I even get how all that works. I just focus on who, what, when and boom. But often I am not focusing at all, it's like the universe says, "hey, watch this". But since the universe refuses to show me the lottery numbers I figure the universe knows I'd have everyone I know winning. Darn it! :cry:

On that link, I read the thread and yeah, I don't blame you. You can't unsee things like @Astralzombie said, " The danger is that the egg can not be uncracked."

Bluefirephoenix

CRV is a format that Ingo Swann developed. It is not an altered state remote viewing. It has 7 steps.
RV is anything that is sensing without using physical senses.

coordinates. Blind tasking has been shown in Sanford and other study groups to be essential to accurate psychic work. So the targets are assigned a meaningless number to prevent what is called AOL or analytical overlay. In layman's terms this is the conscious mind, imagination ect. interfering with the " signal line" or the true psychic perception. Blind tasking will not completely prevent overlay but it will reduce it somewhat.

Channeling. Channeling can be used to remote view.lts particularly good for assessing personalities, motives ect. You can channel anything. Heck you can get rocks to talk to you ( try it sometime)

Now as far as projection goes you can be projected and do this and you can be sitting at a desk with pen and paper and do  almost exactly the same thing. You can even be both projected and sitting at your desk. That is also a trippy experience that I recommend. How you do that is that you get so into your session your part there and part at the desk.  ( as soon as you realize what is happening your brain goes eeeeeek not wired for this and your back.)

Phildan1

Hi Nameless!
I could only find that we stop using our imagination from childhood mostly, and now in adulthood we have difficulty (most of us) getting it back as a habit. The focus to maintain the correct state is another one. And maybe some subconscious programming.

My brain is really had a hard time to get comfortable with NP imagination, so I'm highly in this practice, also in manifesting. It will improve over practice.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

Quote from: Phildan1 on September 27, 2016, 17:10:57
Hi Nameless!
I could only find that we stop using our imagination from childhood mostly, and now in adulthood we have difficulty (most of us) getting it back as a habit. The focus to maintain the correct state is another one. And maybe some subconscious programming.

My brain is really had a hard time to get comfortable with NP imagination, so I'm highly in this practice, also in manifesting. It will improve over practice.

I'm sure it will. What if we could maintain that childlike acceptance and expectation?

Phildan1

Quote from: Nameless on September 27, 2016, 17:21:44
I'm sure it will. What if we could maintain that childlike acceptance and expectation?

Good point : ) we can't do it with so much ease than a child, I guess. We are trained from childhood with so much unnecessary crap in our society and family. It is hard work. William Buhlman likes to grab this fact that he realised after his first OBEs that everything is flawed what he learnt from childhood lol.
But! A hard mindset does the job I think :)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

Quote from: Phildan1 on September 27, 2016, 17:25:11
Good point : ) we can't do it with so much ease than a child, I guess. We are trained from childhood with so much unnecessary crap in our society and family. It is hard work. William Buhlman likes to grab this fact that he realised after his first OBEs that everything is flawed what he learnt from childhood lol.
But! A hard mindset does the job I think :)
Look up Robert Fulgham - he said it best! :-)