News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

voice talking before sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

astralp

Hey a while i ago i was trying to astral project.  My whole body went numb as usual, and i heard a really deep voice talking.  I was listening to it and it said something about the year 2006.  Thats all i could remember.  Then i realized i was in a trance state and tried to come out of my body.  When i focused on floating out of my body i felt and saw myself slip out of my bed and kind of levitate onto the ground, then i levitated back up again.  It was really weird feeling, it didn't feel like my normal astral projections.  Just wondering if the voice could have been my spiritual guide or something along those lines. thanks.
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles

Tyciol

Maybe. Practice further to find out. Do you live with anyone who can project a deep voiced tone? It's also possible if you encountered someone before with a voice like that that you could have been remembering it.

astralspinner

I often hear people talking when I'm in trance. It's usually rambling and rather incoherent, and I've noticed that it's generally an 'echo' of vague thoughts drifting around my mind. They're the audio equivalent of hypnogogic imagery. I suspect that's all it was in this case.

RudyFason

Yeal, I hear voices and other audibles often during the trance state, both during meditation and the inbetween sleep/awake state at night. To me they seem to come from different sources, mostly hypnogoic. The most common is random incoherent talk and laughter. Also fairly common are shouts directed to me. I mostly ignore everything except teaching voices. Usually they are hard to understand, but sometimes they are more clear and sometimes the being that is teaching is visible. If the teachings are from a higher "me" or a separate being is really academic to me, I find them important.

astralp

no i dont live with anyone that can has a deep voice and can project it.  when i try to pay attention to the voices they fade away.
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles