The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 20:20:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doorway  (Read 131733 times)
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 04, 2021, 22:46:00 »

Today, being July 4th, I didn't plan on doing a Phase soak. I figured we would have visitors. MJ's sister came over and MJ and her started playing cards. So, I took that opportunity to do a Phase soak. It was a very unique "teaching moment".

First I will share the technique I was shown, so you can do it yourself it you are interested in it. After I share the technique, i will share how that technique appeared. I had planned on doing a very short Phase soak session, as not to bottle up the bathroom from others here using it. But that intent didn't come to fruition. It turned into a very lengthy session with lots of "moving pieces".

First you want to spend a few moments with whatever it is you do to "prime the pump". Whether that be "progressive relaxation", a ritual/Mantra. Whatever it is that gets you ready to shift. Then proceed to just noticing the darkness before your closed eyes.

There is a X in front of you. You might not see it right now, but it's there. This X has now split the darkness into 4 equal triangles. Put your focus, at this point, allow your eyes to chase the directions, unless you are already "there". So, start with the right side and focus on it, look at it. Immediately move to the bottom triangle, then to the left and finally to the top. Begin cycling through those directions. It doesn't matter if you can see the section. Just focus on the direction. Your focus should be spiraling around. Here is where it gets good. My only intent for this session was to just relax and "be".

So while doing just that. The outline of a giant X appeared. It was kind of ghostly at first. Next I saw that there was imagery appearing in each one of the sections of the X. If you make a giant X, you will see 4 equal sections. Well, in each section there appeared to be a somewhat vivid scene. When I put my focus on the separate section, the "triangle" disappeared and now I was in that scene. What I found was 4 different scenarios. Each was based on some kind of "physical" environment. Then all of sudden, my focus zoomed back to the giant X visual and now, there was one scene that was divided into the 4 sections. As if you put a puzzle together. Then the scene seemed to move out from the center, like it was separated again, yet only by a few miles or so. That was really strange.

The technique shown though was very simple. Getting your focus to move in a spiral will lead to some very interesting sensations and also visual to boot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alex you said how you have health issues. I do too. You will that that is something that is shared by many of the, what they call the "!% ers", that seem to be fluent with forms of "non-local states of consciousness". I have Degenerative Disc Disc and Trigeminal Neuralgia. Our "ailments" make us good "Observes". Why, because we have to sit back and watch the others around us in activities. That makes us aware on a different level. Our ailments also give us the chance and time to practice, almost daily. So, there are benefits, although they come at the price of pain. Many of the 1%ers are empaths at well. Our pain makes us aware how others hurt too. We seem to "feel" more, if that is possible.

Another question for you Alex. Do you experience the "head rush/exploding head syndrome"? If so, how early into the experience do you get it? Recently, I have been getting it almost immediately after I do my Mantra/Healing Modality". Although intense, it subsides very quickly. Then I see the shift has occurred.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
Alex77
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 05, 2021, 00:18:02 »

Another question for you Alex. Do you experience the "head rush/exploding head syndrome"? If so, how early into the experience do you get it? Recently, I have been getting it almost immediately after I do my Mantra/Healing Modality". Although intense, it subsides very quickly. Then I see the shift has occurred.

If you mean by head exploding syndrome this:
Individuals with exploding head syndrome hear or experience loud imagined noises as they are falling asleep or waking up, have a strong, often frightened emotional reaction to the sound, and do not report significant pain; around 10% of people also experience visual disturbances like perceiving visual static, lightning, or flashes of light.

I only experience such thing twice and I think is connected to stress/anxiety or ear dysfunction. I don't think you to seek it, maybe is going to pass by itself after some time. I'm getting more often a "Hypnic jerk" which causing me some insomnia.

I have a method that shift is so swift, that is almost scary, I will try to post it today or tomorrow. I think it have the potential to become the fastest phasing method available.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #251 on: July 05, 2021, 00:18:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 05, 2021, 01:36:57 »

This is the best I can describe it. It seems like the most intense overload of all the senses at the same time. I call it the "exploding head" because it seems to apex at the head. It's like you have no control whatsoever over yourself. It starts as a low pulsing sensation. More in the eyes than anything. Then your focus seems to change. It's like you are no longer using your eyes at all. When it's finished, you are left in a "expanse". You can't even sense having eyes anymore. Everything just seems to be there. You are dead in the center of some kind of vivid scenario. Sometimes though, you are left in a expanse of either just total darkness or intense light. It's so hard to explain. We don't seem to have words to define it. Once you experience it and see it through, you know exactly what I am talking about. Many report it. but they also report aborting it when it comes on. My curiosity helped me see through though. Now it can happen very quickly, It's like the price we need to pay to cross the veil. If your fear stops you, you never get to reap the rewards for your courage. This only occurs with me during my Phase soak sessions. It is much different then a Sleep Paralysis experience.

I am interested in hearing your "quick shift" method. You can either share it here or make a new thread of your own to share it.  smiley
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:38:31 by Lumaza » Logged

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
Alex77
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2021, 23:39:01 »

A tip for everyone who is using this technique, try to change the door with a window instead, everything else remains the same, but the experience can change dramatically.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2021, 20:22:19 »

A tip for everyone who is using this technique, try to change the door with a window instead, everything else remains the same, but the experience can change dramatically.
You could say the same thing about targeting a "mirror" as well. I chose a doorway because it leads to a automatic mental association of a portal of sorts. In other words, it is more of a mental "metaphor" for a "entrance". Doorways, just like windows, lead to changes in scenery.

My initial technique that I wrote in the opener years ago here leads to a lot of "mental associations". Those mental associations help people that say that they have problems "visualizing" on demand. My technique kind of "tricks" the mind into co-operating. Thus leading to a loss in physical focus. I have tweaked the technique quite a bit through the years. You will see that "evolution" if you read this entire thread.

You will find that all of the stickies in this Sub-Forum here can be very useful. Many of them contain "walkthroughs" of sorts.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 22:01:05 by Lumaza » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2021, 20:22:19 »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: