2nd willed projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

(I'm getting up and writing this just as I've finished the projection.)

I was lying on my left side. It's 9AM and I had just woken up. I start drifting off to sleep and notice a slight dropping sensation accompanied  by an increase of the noise the computer makes as I've had it on all night (New term: Computer Aided OBE - CAOBE. [Kidding.]). It just suddenly got louder, and then quickly the noise faded back to normal and the falling sensation stopped. I tried to bring it back as I was curious to what it was, and did not think of OBE.
Success. The noise and falling sensation came back again, but faded. - I try again. And again. Again. I noice the periods I can make the noise loud grew longer. I get hypnogogic imagery, looking like a computer menu (CAOBE!) with various options. I select one option. - It changes appearance and suddenly I can hear fractured voices in my left ear. I thought for some reason I was listening to traffic over the GSM network. (Why not?)
Back to the menu again. - The noise had been very loud and rather unpleasent. Probably developing astral hearing... - I select another option, watch it change appearance and suddenly the noise is back but I'm also free from my body. Kewlies. I get up, out through the door. (Didn't bother opening it.) Halfway through another door and figure out that I'm blind. I had been orienting myself tactily. Open my eyes, but my vision is blurred as I head through the final door to get outside. I'm stuck halfway out, look quickly at my hands to watch them melt, and suddenly I'm dragged back to my body. I had been very near it too, due to the configuration of the house I'm currently staying in.
[ED: Another thing hit me: Back with my body I was able to move my subtle-body arms around and see, but I could not see my subtle arms.]
I get up, walk over to the computer, turn on the monitor and head for AP-forums. =)

Memory just hit me: Just before this I had some sort of dream that I was back south at my parent's house again. I was not a typical dream, as I was aware that I had no idea how I'd got there. I didn't figure it a dream, however.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James