News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3 OBEs !!!

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

FistOfFury

I thought I would share 3 recent OBEs I had! The first one wasn't anything really special, it was a couple days ago, but it was still very important to me since I'm still learning. The other were following eachother on the same night (just now!) and they were really cool! (at least for me they were, to you it might just seem "ordinary")

Ok, for the first one. It was in the middle of the day, and I had decided to try and OBE, and then the vibes happened, and that now familiar "POP", and I was out! But alas, it was all pitch black again like last time :(. So, I decided to try asking for light and vision, but it didn't work. Immediately after that I tried moving to right, and I could feel myself flying in one direction. I thought I heard a sound that a fly or annoying mosquito makes, and then it started getting louder and louder to the point that it started getting irritating. I tried thinking of making it go away, but it wouldn't for  some reason, so I decided to end the OBE because it was just too irrating.

Second OBE, now this was really cool, first time I ever experienced anything like this, and I finally had some vision! So, I'm in bed and really tired, and decide to OBE. I start going in and out of dream states by accident, and the last one I come out of I really put my mind to it and I started thinking that my point of conciousness is in infront of me. And bang! It happened! I get the vibes, and the "POP" and I'm out! And what do you know, I could SEE this time! I was really excited, my first actual OBE that I could clearly SEE!

So, I'm just "hanging" there above my body (I didn't look at my body though cause I thought it would freak me out or something, so I decided against it), looking at the wall near my bed and I decided I should just try moving around in my room. I look and I noticed the 360 degree field of view thingy. It was confusing to look at first, and when I thought to move to my left, I got disoriented and nothing happened. So, I looked at my 360 field and focused in a random spot and decided to move in that direction, and it happened! I started "flying" backwards, felt  almost uncontrollably though, and as this happened I tried looking to my left and I saw my bookshelf and then my computer.

When I got to my computer monitor, I stopped, and looked at the monitor and then my TV. The computer monitor was turned off, and my TV was on Fox News Channel (I think that was the channel, lol not sure it gets fuzzy when I try to think, but it was indeed on), just as I had left it when I went to sleep. I decided to turn on my monitor, and I fixed my attention on the "on" button, and the monitor turned on! I didn't see what I wanted to see though, my windows desktop wasn't there, but was instead replaced by that TV noise that you see when you can't see the signal on your TV. I could see the black and white noise specks moving all around, and I could hear that oh so familiar TV noise sound. I then looked at my TV and for some reason, the image started morphing into the TV noise image, just like the computer monitor. I stared at it for bit and thought that was odd, and then it was at this point, I was pulled back and I woke up.

Shortly after I had another OBE! I was in bed, thinking of what had just happened, and I decided to try one more time. So, I lay there trying to OBE. About a minute or so later, I was focusing on my consciousness exiting my body and being infront of me, and it happened! Vibes and then "POP"! I was out! But it was pitch black again. I decided to move around, and asking for vision/light, but nothing happened. So I decided to make the most of it, and I just started flying upwards. I flew nonstop, getting faster and faster, the speed was tremendous, and I was twisting my body around at the same time. I could feel this. It felt exhilarating, it was just an awesome feeling! [:P] I didn't want to stop, but I was pulled back into my body, and then I woke up! And so now I am here! I hope to have many more of these experiences, can't wait! [8D]