News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A scary experience

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSight

I worked, got home an had a few beers at about 4 untill 7 when I smoked alittle pot which I rarly do anymore but I decided what the hell, iv been working all day. I went to bed at 930.

I awoke sometime during the night and in that split seccon of wakefulness I got the idea to project (the only time iv been able to project is like this thus far). So I projected for alittle but felt really heavy, so I went backto my body. I tryed again but this time alittle lighter and was able to make it to my bedroom door but I was very unstable. I managed to open my door but fell on the ground but I saw some lady with dark black hair and a gown as in the movie the grudge. I was frightened so i closed my eyes and returned to my body. This same feeling iv experienced during SP, where I'm not quite sure, but have seen this woman before. I kind of enjoy that feeling of being scared but at the same time I'd rather not experience it. Anyways after the lady in the door I projected again but this time I just stayed in my bed and made a chi ball which was a white orb in my hands that grew.

I felt like I wasn't really in control but I knew I was because this was my experience. I'm pretty sure the pot and the drinks may have hindered my ability to attain maximum control.

Thoughts? Why am I so heavy? Everytime I project I have this feeling of uneasiness, like I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing or something. It just doesn't feel right.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Lionheart

It sounds to me like you answered your own questions here.  :-)

First off you compared this dark lady to the lady from a horror flick. Which means that lady from the horror flick was imprinted in your mind. Way to solve this, don't watch Horror flicks!  :wink:

Then you talk about being heavy and not being able to move, but then bring up the fact that the pot and alcohol may have hindered you. Once again, sounds good to me!  :-)

What should it feel like?  It's not beneficial to your learning curve, to already have preconceived notions about what you will see or experience.

That uneasy feeling is your physical bodies last grasp on you. It's like a final fear test, pass it/confront and you may proceed. Fail it and you are stopped in your tracks!

soarin12

Ditto to what Lionheart said.  I know what you mean about feeling uneasy and that maybe you shouldn't be doing this.  That's because somewhere deep down you probably really are unsure if you should be doing it.  With all the talk of negs. out there most people are bound to have at least some reservations at first.  After a handful of projections, the uneasy feeling will totally go away.  Just remind yourself that you do this every night anyway (dreams).  You just don't do it consciously aware.

Szaxx

The only negatives you need to worry about are those from the old 35mm camera film. Especially if you've been captured in an enterprising position. Lol.

As far as this uneasy feel goes, get 40 feet away from your sleeping body.
It goes away within a short distance.
The final front-fear.
:wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

HindSight

Thank you, everyone is helpful.

This other thing... My girlfriend has a friend. That friend has a ghost following her and tht ghost torments her. I didn't believe this but after all the story's my girl told me I did it hard to be believe. Anyways my girlfriends, friends brother supposedly saw her ghost and the description the brother said was close to the one in my projection. I heard somewhere that ghost can follow other people. Any correlation or just cooncidence?

And about the horror movies, they don't scare me, thier always so predictable aha but that lady just reminded me of the grudge.

When you had your first 'real' projection did you have the heavy feeling or anything that iv stated?

Lionheart

Quote from: HindSight on September 18, 2013, 18:41:11
This other thing... My girlfriend has a friend. That friend has a ghost following her and tht ghost torments her. I didn't believe this but after all the story's my girl told me I did it hard to be believe. Anyways my girlfriends, friends brother supposedly saw her ghost and the description the brother said was close to the one in my projection. I heard somewhere that ghost can follow other people. Any correlation or just cooncidence?

When you had your first 'real' projection did you have the heavy feeling or anything that iv stated?
Ghosts are simply disembodied spirits. They pose no harm to anyone. Hollywood works it's hardest to create these fears and we work just as hard here trying to dispel them, lol!  :wink:

Everyone encounters "sign posts" when they consciously begin this practice. Just read the first post a person makes here. Some it's loud sounds, some it's vibrations, some it's motion, such as rolling, some feel pinned down and heavy. These are all perfectly natural and must be overcome to proceed further!  :-)

HindSight

Yea that what I thought. But what other kind of spirits are able to interact with the physical world? Like move things, close doors..?

HindSight

And it wasn't signposts, I was projecting and I felt very have and found it hard to walk.

Now that I think of it, on of the times I projected, I looked back at I couldn't see my body. Does that mean it a dream?

soarin12

I've had a few times where I've had problems with mobility.--Like I was stuck and just couldn't get anywhere for a few seconds.  It either means I've momentarily doubted my ability to move or I'm trying to move incorrectly--trying to move from the physical instead of mentally.

sadie6c

A long time ago I use to go through that fear and it is a fear in which you hallucinate.  I dont believe that anything other then what happens when you are half way in half way out of your body.  Which could explain your heaviness.  Your half way paralyzed aka neither in this flesh or that one.  So i use to get scared at that point too its basically a form of what some people call astral catelepsy or sleep paralysis.  Its almost as if the fear is more confound than possible.  And hallucinations better than any other type.  I dont believe visions while in projection are hallucinations i just believe that the ones that you have while in a form a paralysis are hallucinatory.  I dont even know if that last one is a word but there you have it

Re

Quote from: HindSight on September 18, 2013, 20:26:14
Now that I think of it, on of the times I projected, I looked back at I couldn't see my body. Does that mean it a dream?

Don't dwell on that. The nonphysical does not have to look like the physical, and your thoughts and preconceptions/interpretations carry a lot of weight. It's common to second-guess your experiences because they tend to be remembered as dreams at first.

A dream is a projection anyway. The only difference is the level of self-awareness one has (and thus the ability to interpretate what's happening around}.
My humble OBE and LD diary:
http://reasinre.wordpress.com/