Almost fully phased by accident ?

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusGonzalez

So i was just laying down trying to fall asleep while sort of trying to phase.I then felt my body rock back and fourth.It kind of took my by surprise so i got excited and kind of ruined it. :/

EscapeVelocity

Energy body pre-exit sensations. Next time let them increase and you might just rock&roll right out into a RTZ experience.

Or, you could try to synchronize the back and forth movement with some kind of ryhthmic Rundown Visualization, like snow skiing a slalom section, bouncing on a trampoline, riding a roller coaster...any activity with movement. That can quickly build and pop you right into a scene. Then you interact with the scene or look for a portal.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Aaron330

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on May 08, 2014, 01:29:37
Energy body pre-exit sensations. Next time let them increase and you might just rock&roll right out into a RTZ experience.

Or, you could try to synchronize the back and forth movement with some kind of ryhthmic Rundown Visualization, like snow skiing a slalom section, bouncing on a trampoline, riding a roller coaster...any activity with movement. That can quickly build and pop you right into a scene. Then you interact with the scene or look for a portal.

man you guys always make it sound so easy, but when I'm actually trying to project its like nothing I try works lol. Comes with practice I'm sure
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

EscapeVelocity

:-D you are right in a big way Aaron;  when it works, it seems easy and natural and you wake up thinking Well, that was easy... Then the next time you're back to banging your head against the wall. Lol

Given enough experiences, you get (kind of) confident giving advice, all the while remembering all the time banging your own head against the concrete...so to speak...  :wink:

Some things become pretty obvious...

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Most people have these kinds of experience on an almost daily basis, but they don't recognize it as such.   I'd say that most people have had an accident talk "almost" phasing experience.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Aaron330 on May 08, 2014, 04:13:52
man you guys always make it sound so easy, but when I'm actually trying to project its like nothing I try works lol. Comes with practice I'm sure
That's why it's great when new people report their successes. My first intentional projection was years ago and I no longer recall all the little things that add up to that one big breakthrough. I do remember that the darkness (eyes were closed) was shattered by a sparkly white light and that I was locked in. Nothing I did reversed the process. Neither fear or excitement ended it for me but this was after two spontaneous projections so I had a high belief that I could achieve one intentionally. Of course, I remember most of what I experienced but i don't know what position i was in or how I was breathing. These were things that I never knew could make a difference and thus I never paid attention to them. I think that all this access to great info can be a hindrance to some since people can read what concerns others and now their problems are yours as well.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

soarin12

Quote from: Astralzombie on May 09, 2014, 20:18:06
That's why it's great when new people report their successes. My first intentional projection was years ago and I no longer recall all the little things that add up to that one big breakthrough. I do remember that the darkness (eyes were closed) was shattered by a sparkly white light and that I was locked in. Nothing I did reversed the process. Neither fear or excitement ended it for me but this was after two spontaneous projections so I had a high belief that I could achieve one intentionally. Of course, I remember most of what I experienced but i don't know what position i was in or how I was breathing. These were things that I never knew could make a difference and thus I never paid attention to them. I think that all this access to great info can be a hindrance to some since people can read what concerns others and now their problems are yours as well.

This is so true.  The best thing I can do for myself is stop thinking about technique, have a total belief that I'm already connected with God, and have an air of wonder and excitement that it will happen and it's the most natural thing in the world.

Rachael Hicks

Can you all phase while sitting up or meditating? I've been trying and nothing so far but I'm going to keep trying. I do notice while I'm trying, that I feel dizzy is this normal?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 10, 2014, 01:27:12
Can you all phase while sitting up or meditating? I've been trying and nothing so far but I'm going to keep trying. I do notice while I'm trying, that I feel dizzy is this normal?
Im pretty sure thats a good thing.Feeling dizzy is a good sign that your well on your way to phasing

soarin12

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 10, 2014, 01:27:12

I've never phased while sitting up.  I've gotten dizzy while trying and for me I think it was do to breathing deeper than normal and getting too much oxygen.

Rachael Hicks

Thanks, u can find how to phase but I don't rem seeing anything about symptoms lol. So that's why I wondered   :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

JesusGonzalez

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 10, 2014, 03:13:38
Thanks, u can find how to phase but I don't rem seeing anything about symptoms lol. So that's why I wondered   :-D
lol i understand. Next time you try phasing and you feel anything out of the ordinary focus on it.May it be dizzyness, rocking back and forth,ringing in the ears etc.. put all of your focus on it.

soarin12

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 10, 2014, 03:13:38

When you phase without SP kicking in, there are no signposts.  So basically the signposts come from the SP, not the phasing.  I almost always use the phasing technique, and when I first started projecting, SP would always kick in along with it, and I would have lots of signposts.  Then as time went on, I'd have less and less SP along with the phasing--to the point where the SP was only a second or two long.  Then just recently, I phased with no SP and so had no signposts. --Just went from here to there.  It's so much nicer that way.  I wish I could do it that way all the time!