An Entity That I Encountered On An Astral Plane

Previous topic - Next topic

astral traveler

one entity was cloaked in a dark robe and hood, so as not to startle me with it's foreign appearance.  the dark-robed one projected an interesting dream image as he was sitting beside me.  i was in my physical body at the time, but still sensitive to astral entities in a context of clairvoyance/clairaudience (astral seeing/hearing).

i was laying on my frontroom couch and could see into my kitchen, via astral vision and hearing. the entity sitting next to me (clothed and hooded with a dark robe) projected the image of an additional door adjoined to the kitchen.  the door was locked, but it was locked open as opposed to closed.  a fierce wind was violently moving the door, attempting to slam the door shut, with the door loudly knocked about by the wind.  however, since the lock of the door was locked open (much like if you were to lock the padlock of your door while the door was still open as opposed to closed), the violent wind couldn't cause the door to close completely.  (sometimes, if we leave a window open and a door open at the same time, the wind will actually burst through the house and slam the door shut.  however, this astral door affixed to the kitchen wall couldn't be slammed shut, because it was locked open.)

anyway, with all of that said, the symbolism was that the portalway of my psyche to the astral realms is locked open and cannot be shut, in contrast to most people who may have astral experiences but later fall away from them.

technically, this dream hologram experience didn't impede my free will.  these weren't my dreams which were alterered or affected.  it was simply the entity's own dream projected onto the astral landscape.  i personally wasn't dreaming at the time.  it wasn't my dream, but the entity's instead.  i really didn't feel threatened to any great extent, or else i would have retaliated.  the entity was responsive to my request to veil itself if it wanted to communicate with me.

-

i formerly responded to such entities with psychic shields (and occasionally still do).  when i would utter a curse upon them, their astral forms would degenerate before me.  or i would exteriorize energy from my arms, causing them to flail about as if on fire.

however, a friend of mine suggested to me that if i instead uttered a blessing to negative entities, many of them might become neutral (or non-aggressive) towards me.  i've found this to be the case.  i can now detect when they are fearful of me and when they are non-aggressive.  i've just found better options for dealing with them.

when we enter into conflict with negative entities, we are then headed on a path of becoming like them.  there is a saying that says: 'those who fight against monsters will become monsters'.

i've encountered my deceased mother a couple dozen times upon the astral planes.  she has sometimes had to veil her astral form from me, because i have a natural tendency to inadvertantly utter a curse towards astral entities, which thereby damages and degenerates their astral forms.

they veil themselves for a twofold purpose.  firstly, they are protecting themselves from my retaliation if i am startled by their appearance and subsequently utter a curse upon them which degenerates their astral forms. (i've sometimes injured astral entities accidentally.)  secondly, i've requested of them that they veil themselves if they wish to communicate with me, because i may become startled by them which may cause me also to wake up.

-

much depends upon the dimensional frequency of projections.  as mortal human beings, most of us tend to cycle between higher and lower frequencies in a similar way that the seasons of the year go through their natural cycles.  we may wish to project when we're operating at higher frequencies, and refrain from projecting when we're operating at lower frequencies.  the frequencies which we operate at are also influenced by the people whom we associate with, coupled with meditative purification practices and patterned constructive and/or destructive behaviors.

it's generally not a good idea to attack entities anyway, except perhaps in self-defense.  for example, if you go swimming and see a great white shark in the water, it's probably not a good idea to aggressively attack it.  there may be superior methods to dealing with difficult situations.  a foreign entity may be trying to scare you, or it may simply be observing you if it's not taking an aggressive stance.  it's typically best to limit interaction with lower frequency entities to an absolute minimum.

there are a variety of entity types upon the astral planes.  astral entities are as diverse in form and nature as all of the different species of animals upon the earth.  some are dangerous and some are docile.  these entities may try to help you or harm you, or perhaps they need help themselves.  if your method works for you in a context of constructive progression, then you may wish to go with it.  whereas, if you hit a plateau, then you may wish to add additional methods to what has already worked for you in the past.  likewise, if your experiences are negative, then you may wish to modify them or put them on hold.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

SilverSlider

Were you sleeping when this happened or intentionally projecting?

I tried once in a semi-lucid dream to integrate a negative dream character into myself but once we joined or got close I felt piercing sensations all over my body like the character put up his last defense before we joined.

I havn't seen enough entities while purely projecting to have tested this out, though.

Th13rteen

Quote from: astral traveler on November 30, 2008, 23:48:16
...there may be superior methods to dealing with difficult situations.

Wow!

What a mind blowing perspective.

Thank you so much for posting this. This struck a chord within me to read this, especially that which I have quoted above. Often times I dont practice this and I lash out offensively when I feel I am being attacked. I forget that I may be being tested so I do what seems to come naturally to me. I think everyone has their own demons to deal with and their own faults, and I respectfully thank you for showing me that this is one that I need to resolve. I feel elated in the fact that knowing of this problem I feel a little bit more illuminated than before. Knowing of a problem is the first step of resolving the problem. I cannot thank you enough, please keep up the good work!

CFTraveler

Sounds like a 'dweller on the threshold' episode, of the teaching variety. 

astral traveler

Quote from: SilverSlider on December 01, 2008, 16:59:17
Were you sleeping when this happened or intentionally projecting?
neither, come to think of it.  i was fully awake.

QuoteI tried once in a semi-lucid dream to integrate a negative dream character into myself but once we joined or got close I felt piercing sensations all over my body like the character put up his last defense before we joined.
i had no desire or intention of joining with this particular entity that i reference.

QuoteI havn't seen enough entities while purely projecting to have tested this out, though.
okay.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

astral traveler

Quote from: Th13rteen on December 03, 2008, 07:21:46
Wow!

What a mind blowing perspective.

Thank you so much for posting this. This struck a chord within me to read this, especially that which I have quoted above. Often times I dont practice this and I lash out offensively when I feel I am being attacked. I forget that I may be being tested so I do what seems to come naturally to me. I think everyone has their own demons to deal with and their own faults, and I respectfully thank you for showing me that this is one that I need to resolve. I feel elated in the fact that knowing of this problem I feel a little bit more illuminated than before. Knowing of a problem is the first step of resolving the problem. I cannot thank you enough, please keep up the good work!

blessings to you.  :)
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

astral traveler

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 03, 2008, 09:29:16
Sounds like a 'dweller on the threshold' episode, of the teaching variety. 
interesting terminology.  the entity was definitely instructional.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Tiny

Quotehowever, a friend of mine suggested to me that if i instead uttered a blessing to negative entities, many of them might become neutral (or non-aggressive) towards me.  i've found this to be the case.  i can now detect when they are fearful of me and when they are non-aggressive.  i've just found better options for dealing with them.

That's the whole point of their 'show'. They want your energy.

You give the bullies your sandwich and they leave you alone.

astral traveler

Quote from: Tiny on December 07, 2008, 19:25:47
That's the whole point of their 'show'. They want your energy.

You give the bullies your sandwich and they leave you alone.
lolol, okay.  never thought of it that way.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~