Astral View of the Earth's Core

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E

Ive tried going inside the earth and saw basically the same thing that you do when going through solid objects, the material of the object. Regardless i kept going to see as far as i could and got a terrible screeching noise the further "down" i got and woke up.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

narfellus

Interesting. I wonder what the screeching sound was? When APing can't you "imagine" yourself somewhere, without having to go through the process of actually "travelling" there? I'm thinking that there would be a core of magma of incredible size, gravitational pull. Come to think of it, the electromagnetic forces at the center of th earth would be incredible, i wonder if that would interfere with psychic energy...
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

spiral

Thats a really interesting question Narfellus.
I've thought about that recently aswell. I reckon that the earth has a higher self in much the sameway that we as humans do, and I think that the silvery cord that people see when they AP must connect to that higherself. So if we could go back through the silvery cord we could reach our own higherself and likewise if we could somehow connect to the astral body of a tree or a rock we could see a similar silver cord that connects to the earth higher self. (hope I'm making sense)
Ofcourse I haven't yet had a lot of success with getting out of body so this is all theory so far.
Also, some material that I've been reading lately suggests that the earth and the other planets in our solar system are each connected in the same way to our sun.. Anyone ever tried going to the sun?

ady

Well, scientists have already investigated many facts concerning bio and psychic energies (i use more general terms here). Many of them DO interfere with Elektromagnetic field but only in a certain way. This could be well explained with Shilov's Torsion-Fields. However such phenomena was not found in nature and (till now) could only be reproduced with polarised EM-waves.

...But who knows what bears a place where a man has never been before!

narfellus

I'm following you Spiral. It's true, inanimate objects like trees and rocks and, yes, PLANETS, do project auras and are essentially living things, just not in ways our little human minds usually recognize. The earth is alive, and Mars is alive, and the Sun is alive and the whole Universe has a consciousness. They are probably connected in some way we can't see, other than the gravitational pull. From what i've been reading we only have a very rudimentary understanding of electromagnetism and how it affects us and everything around us.

Anyway, going back to the Core...

quote: "This could be well explained with Shilov's Torsion-Fields. However such phenomena was not found in nature and (till now) could only be reproduced with polarised EM-waves."

The lingo is a little confusing to me, could you put it into simpler terms?  

ady

Sorry :-)

Well, in other words, there is a proof for interaction between astralbody and EM-field. But that EM-field has to be specifically configured to achieve that, which yet has not been found in nature.

Such, specifically configured, EM-fields create so-called Torsion Fields that are responsible for the interaction itself. There are positive and negative Torsion fields.

Russian Engineers and Biophysicists have already built such Torsion field generators (working from a battery) that have AMAZING effects. Here's one of them: One man's semen was radiated with 'negative' Torsion field, as a result, he and his whole family all over the country got sick at that very moment. There are numerous other examples as well including healing!

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by narfellus

Interesting. I wonder what the screeching sound was? When APing can't you "imagine" yourself somewhere, without having to go through the process of actually "travelling" there? I'm thinking that there would be a core of magma of incredible size, gravitational pull. Come to think of it, the electromagnetic forces at the center of th earth would be incredible, i wonder if that would interfere with psychic energy...

Yes you can imagine yourself somewhere without having to go through the process of actually travelling there, but the few times i have done this from the RTZ i feel like i end up in an imagined location instead of the "actual" place. Because of that i have pretty much abandoned that mode of transport, from the RTZ.

As far as the screeching noise i have no idea what it was, it was pretty uncomfortable and piercing though.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Berserk Exodus

Maybe it was a cry?

Just a guess though, maybe I've been playing a bit too much FF7.  (If you know what I mean.)

narfellus

Irradiated semen? Whoa! Well, that's cool ady. I know for a fact there forms of energy and wavelengths that science doesn't know jack about (the astral) so anything is possible. Weird though, getting his family sick via astral DNA manipulation. I was reading recently (and this is conjecture, take it or leave it) that the Atlanteans ALSO had amazing healing that was based on electromagnetism. Their technology was quite advanced because the magnetic grid of the planet at the time was weak. They could see past their duality much too easily, and didn't know why. Part of the reason God axed them, to realign how much and how hard we have to look to understand spirituality.

ady

I have to fully agree with you here, Narfellus! Understanding spirituality and using it carries a lot of responsibility! I also read that Atlanteans actually had wars that disbalanced the Earth and lead to a Katastrophy.

narfellus

That could be true too, ady. We don't really know what destroyed the Atlanteans, whether natural catastrophe or misplaced science and tech. I think what suprised them so much was that they KNEW they were advanced, and were shocked and terrified when they died so suddenly, as if it was punishment from a God they felt close to. Getting a little more metaphysical, we still carry those seed fears of enlightenment today, meaning that people have an inherent fear of learning too much for fear that God will punish them again. But he didn't so much punish them (which God doesn't do) rather than adjust an imbalance that had occured. We have FREE WILL, God doesn't push us to do anything, and we get ourselves in trouble sometimes. Cool huh? From what i understand the grid adjustments (there were 4) also incorporated our last ice age, and the New Age Energy, which is supposedly a new energy that makes us closer to the etheric.

cube

I've flown underground to see what it's like and it's just dark, apparently because the collective interpretation of 'underground' is 'dark'.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

narfellus

Supposedly if you OBE during the day it is much brighter, as opposed to night before you go to sleep. I guess the underground would be equally black until you reach the core, then heat-magma would shed intense light.

ady

That is a very good explanation for the fear of etheric, narfellius! Something to think about!

By the way, about interaction of EM-waves and the astral body: If u can see during a projection, then u actually percieve the EM-waves (light)!

narfellus

Fear has  A LOT to do with reincarnation and karma.  We keep old fears from past lives until we clear the karma (through experience and lesson on earth). I'm sure you've heard of people saying they remember past lives as Atlanteans (i've ordered a book called A Dweller on Two Planets about that). Of course, hard proof of such is hard to come by, it takes a lot of what speaks to your heart and mind and soul. If you have a clear channel to your higher self you can always trust it.

ady

Well, that's an aim one wishes to reach: be able to hear your higher self! :-)
Is it actually possible to recover some information about your past life using mathods similar to reaching AP? That would be very important in order to understand your fears and generaly yourself more! Not to mention that it's amazingly interesting :-)

narfellus

There are ways to contact your past and future selves, but i've never done it. It involves contacting your guides maybe, and yes, it requires practice and patience and spriritual peace.

ady

What kind of guide do u mean? Is it a spirit or a human (ie Master)?

I have seen some brief information in Net concerning past life meditation:
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/reinli/54/id308.htm
...tell me what u think

I am sure that past life recognition is a part of our program as well as AP. The good thing is that our "astral existence" is very intelligent and, given the right command, does everything itself. For example, AP: given the right body condition (relaxed), mind direction and enough resources (energy) triggers the projection! Same could be possible with past life recognition, right?

narfellus

There's a lot to it ady, but lucky for you these boards are the place to go. i would carefully read threads that interest you, post questions consciensciously and wisely, and pray a lot. Yes, i meant more of spiritual guides, others who are here to help us advance through life (lives).

ady

Do you know how to fight nightmares and exhaustment that appear after N.E.W. and AP? thanx:-)

andrei

narfellus

Not much. My own OBE is limited thus far, but there are TONS of threads discussing just that. Look around and good luck!

Stillwater

The core of The Earth...

I believe there was a topic about this several months back...

Someone said that the core of The Earth was a Portal to Hell, and so most people gave up trying after that[B)]...

I dunno...[:P]

Thank you,
Stillwater
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

narfellus

yeah, this link was posted in General Metaphysics yesterday!

I found a news in a Turkish news site and i m posting it..

And the sounds;

Mp3: http://www.amightywind.com/mp3/hellscreams.mp3

Real Audio: http://www.amightywind.com/real/hellscreams.ra

i have no coment in the news..

The full thread is in metaphysics. Personally, i'm not too keen on believing it, but it's sure to scare the crap out of some people!

Rastus

Iron is good for shielding, and the earths core is mostly iron, think about it...
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

BlackTalon

quote:
Originally posted by ady

Sorry :-)

Well, in other words, there is a proof for interaction between astralbody and EM-field. But that EM-field has to be specifically configured to achieve that, which yet has not been found in nature.

Such, specifically configured, EM-fields create so-called Torsion Fields that are responsible for the interaction itself. There are positive and negative Torsion fields.

Russian Engineers and Biophysicists have already built such Torsion field generators (working from a battery) that have AMAZING effects. Here's one of them: One man's semen was radiated with 'negative' Torsion field, as a result, he and his whole family all over the country got sick at that very moment. There are numerous other examples as well including healing!

I read this and sounded similar to something I read.

They took this guy and put him in a secluded room and he had to watch movies that would provoke an emotional responce..maybe violent movies ect. They took a swav of his dna from his mouth and put it another room and could detect the dna in the saliva to react in another room to the stimuli the guy was in seclusion...wish I could find where I read that from.