News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Empty cities

Previous topic - Next topic

moondreamer

In one of my recent projections, I found myself in this large city.  There were neon lights lit up everywhere, cars parked along the sides of the streets.  However, there were no people/signs of life other than this.  I found myself just flying through it down streets and alleys.  Would this be considered a belief system area?  If so, why would it be abandoned? 

Angie
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

blis

Maybe the place belongs to just one person and he was hiding from you.

Maybe there used to be some people there but they abandoned the place when they realised they could leave. (Maybe you used to be one of those people)

Maybe the place was created by your higher self just so you could go there and wonder why it was empty.

Maybe there are loads of people there but being very religious they were all at church because it was sunday.

Greytraveller

Hallo moondreamer
It must have been very creepy, being in a totally deserted city! Like something out of a sci-fi movie.
Actually I like blis' second idea -- the city was once inhabited but, for whatever reason, everybody took off. I think it might well be surprising to find out how many belief system territories are created and then abandoned by astral beings who find a better place to reside. Or maybe they moved on to another place to rebuild a newer, more futuristic, high tech society.

Regards  8-)
Grey

moondreamer

Thank you for the replies.

It didn't feel creepy at all, just a bit strange.

My first thought had been "I wonder where they all went."  Very interesting thoughts guys.  I resonate with idea #2 also, but who knows :)

Pauli2

An abandoned BST town?

How old did it seem?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

moondreamer

There were a lot of neon signs, a lot of tall brick buildings, so not that old.  By the style of the cars, my guess would be 1960s-70s.

Astral316

I rarely see people when moving through scenes in "flight mode", even in cities. It's when I'm grounded that I start to see people/entities.

yuri777

Hello Moondreamer. In my own personal explorations I have seen a few deserted cities. They seem
to be also in the 1950's-1960's time frame. Also the astral vehicles seem to be also in the 1950's-
1960's  design styles. It is also common to see astral cars that a mixture of the design styles from
the 1950's to 1970's era, in other lower planes or spheres astral cities, that you can see people. When
I say the lower astral planes or spheres, I don't mean the very low spheres where you find those
'hellish sub-planes' or 'Slum Cities'. The most probable explanation is that the people have been moved
on elsewhere, and to larger and more modern astral cities. The BST's in Monroe speak, are slowly being
shut down, and the residents moved on. I have heard and read this from the late 1990's and read it
either on this forum, or on the Astral Dynamics forum, or on Moen's Afterlife Conversation forum, in the mid to
late 2000's. Don't forget there are billions of people living on the astral planes and its various sub-sections,
many more people than they are here, living on physical Earth.

I can also verify this by my own astral exploration evidence. Like when I was surprised to see gangs and
groups of 'gang banger' and drug addict types, hanging around large parks that some of these astral
cities contain, similar to central park in New York and Hyde park in London. I assumed in the past that
these types would be sent to their own collective sub-plane or region or BST. They seem just to hang
around in small groups, like in a small gang, and occasionally hassle and abuse astral residents who are
walking through the park. All locals just ignore them. When I'm in the park with these gang and drug
addict types, they make a bee line for me. They just abuse you with foul language, and threaten you
with 'physical' type violence which they never do. They seem to be full of anger and resentment,
highly emotional in the negative sense, with wanting to 'get even' with whatever or whoever. For some
unexplained reason they never leave these parks, and will remain at the exit or entry gates still
abusing you from there. I was told by my guidance that they are 'instructed' to stay there(parks)until
they willingly accept the offer of change and rehabilitation.

And also my spiritual guidance told me that they were brought here because they can now see how the
other people live in this astral city, thus speeding up their emotional rehabilitation, whereas before
when they were all grouped together in their particular BST's or sub-planes, personal change was
much slower, perhaps 'never' for some. These astral cities that they are now in all seem to have a
1960's to 1980's flavor to them in their architecture and astral vehicles also. Many have at least 50%
of their buildings in that darb dark brown look and color. Like the 'mission brown' color look that was so
popular in the 70's and 80's. In these cities I've never seen people flying, floating, or bi-locating to
another place by thought. These cities seem to have astral vehicles and a public transportation system
similar to what we have here in our physical cities. I've even rode on them. This was an astral city
that I was in, and not a 'physical' city in my astral body. I verify this by 'talking' to the residents,
and the lack of young teenagers, children, and babies here. Also older looking people(60's plus). Peace. Yuri   

blis

A facinating read Yuri.

Do you have any sort of journal on-line somewhere?

Greytraveller

Greetings

Yuri, Hallo
Am I correct in assuming that you are the Yuri who regularly posts in the //groups.yahoo.com/group/astral_explorers website?
If so I wish to extend a special welcome. Though we have never communicated I have read many of your OBE accounts on that forum. You are a very experienced astral traveller and I look forward to reading some of your OOB adventures here.

Regards  8-)
Grey

The_One

This is intresting, cause I have many dreams of city's, but their always ruined. (After nuke strike). A city to me means life, my life. So you can see that a ruined city means my life has no life. I'm not going into details, but may be it's the same for you, but without that ruined part.

Astral316

Quote from: The_One on April 12, 2011, 16:55:26
This is intresting, cause I have many dreams of city's, but their always ruined. (After nuke strike). A city to me means life, my life. So you can see that a ruined city means my life has no life. I'm not going into details, but may be it's the same for you, but without that ruined part.

Although the city means life to you, perhaps your experiences are indicating that "your life" doesn't belong in the city... hence the ruin? Just a thought, no need to elaborate if you don't want to.

CFTraveler

I've also seen it once before  (deserted, not in ruins).  I never knew what it meant, if anything.  At the time I thought, mass ascension?  But I suspect it wasn't that.

yuri777

Hello all and Grey Traveller. Yes, I am Yuri from that Yahoogroup. Thank you for your kind comments.
I just posted here when I read the initial post about empty astral cities. I felt compelled to write
about my experiences regarding that subject matter. Peace. Yuri

moondreamer

Thank you all for your insights. 

Yuri, thank you for sharing your experiences.  Interesting about the time-frames of these cities.  Hope you stick around :)

yuri777

Quote from: moondreamer on April 13, 2011, 13:36:15
Thank you all for your insights. 

Yuri, thank you for sharing your experiences.  Interesting about the time-frames of these cities.  Hope you stick around :)

Hello Angie. Thanks. It was in your post that I saw the similarity with some of my own OOBE'S, and there seems some sort of
connection with your 'empty cities' post and my own astral travels to these afterlife spheres. Please keep posting your
astral travels here, so as to see if this 'connection' persists. Alternatively, I can send you an email address and password
through the private email tab on this site, so's you can read my astral explorations in my message archives to see if there
is identification and similarities with some of yours. Peace. Yuri

Dreamking

are you sure that the city wasn't in the RTZ? It sounds like it could possibly be a city that was abandoned after a disaster like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pripyat,_Ukraine

moondreamer

Quote from: Dreamking on April 16, 2011, 17:52:46
are you sure that the city wasn't in the RTZ? It sounds like it could possibly be a city that was abandoned after a disaster like this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pripyat,_Ukraine

I am not sure of anything...lol.