News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Four years fallow

Previous topic - Next topic

fowlskins

well its been four years sinse i have had anything notable to write about ive not been dream journaling and although ive had a few lucid moments here and there they have been nothing that i have felt the need to write down
at the moment we are almost a year into the corona virus pandemic and with the rolling lockdowns ive had alot of chances to not get up to the usual alarm which i thought would be great for that extra bit of rem sleep but its not yielded as much as i thought

last night however was different i became suddenly aware of being in the vibrational state, having experienced this many times now i just neutrally observe them and feel them intensifying
after some time i feel like i need to make a effort to switch my consciousness, i have a confused clarity pinballing from the vibrations to dreamstate i have a bright flash as my astral eyes try to open then suddenly im in my old bedroom at my parents house there are two very aggressive humanoids that are giving me huge pangs of fear and uncomfortableness
im very lucid and i want to leave the room its not a pleasant feeling
i try to gather myself and make a conscious effort to change the scene but it doesnt work
i make a dash and try to fly out through the bedroom window (something that comes easy usually for me in lucid states) but i fail and im still in the room with the two entity's they are shouting and i do not understand the language
finally i face the two humanoids and kind of let go of the fear and i gain full control i change the scene to a cityscape and begin exploring
i must of drifted back into unconscious sleep and failed to download anymore of that part of the night
later on in the early hours i felt the onset of a second set of vibrations, i heard a lot of chatter that sounded close to me and silently observed them recognising them as aural hallucinations
i focus on the vibrations and change the pitch of them until they become super intense and high pitched
i dont experience an exit but do experience varying degrees of lucidity through the next series of dreams
the one thing that stuck out was sitting with a group of friends explaining the events of the last attempt with the malevolent humanoids and how i was attempting to open my astral eyes to what turned out to be dream characters as i finally opened my eyes and returned to waking life

Nameless

Seems you had a hurdle to overcome - fear. You figured that out and let it go. Awesome!
Now you can perhaps move on to whatever is next.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.