getting information from Akashic Records?

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral_Angel

Has anyone been able to obtain verifiable information from Akashic Records?

Thanks

Volgerle

Quote from: Astral_Angel on November 15, 2019, 01:47:37

Thanks

I question the Akashic (or whatever it is) via the Void state and a simple yes/no (green/red swirls/colours, plus some occasional sound and imagery too) protocol and have received numerous verifiable and trustworthy info bits (often also in pieces to be put together as a whole via several sessions), well, at least in my view, LOL.

I know this is not really 'exciting' for many people but for me indeed the excitement lies in the fact of trustworthiness as opposed to many other infos we get during the more exciting 'normal' projections or methods like channelling, divination, hypnosis, remote viewing, mediumship etc.

Just my opinion formed in many experiments with/in The Void - and thus based on personal experience. Check if you like my "The Void" article also on this forum (warning: it's quite long).

Lumaza

Quote from: Astral_Angel on November 15, 2019, 01:47:37

Thanks
Hello Astral_Angel and welcome to the Astral Pulse!

This post I am making here goes for your other question in another thread about "verifications".

I have had a number of experiences that "verify", to me at least, that what I am experiencing is real. Whatever you are experiencing at any given moment is "real", but let's not get into that conversation right now. That has been talked about here repeatedly through the many years on this Forum.

Here are a few things that have been revealed to me. The first is basically a copy and past from a post here that I made back in 2012.
"Last August, Mary Jo and I were in the process of getting our Christmas Seasonal store. For the past 5 years we have had a Seasonal store during the months of November/December. I sat down to do a Phase Session and was shown a Kiosk, not a store. This Kiosk had two products we have never sold before, products we knew nothing about. One was some kind of glowing glass product, the other looked like a Salt Lamp. I immediately told Mary Jo about my session, she was mad and didn't want to hear anything about it. Before we started doing Seasonal Stores, we did Season Kiosks and did not like that experience. So, we looked into the store, signed a Contract for a spot in our local mall, this basically made my vision in my Phase Session null and void. At least you would think it would. But what I saw I believed to be true, so I told Mary Jo that maybe it would be a good idea to bring Salt Lamps and the glowing product, which turned out to be a Glowing Glass Jellyfish into our store. We went on preparing for our store and the day before we were to take over the lease we received a disturbing phone call. It was the Mall and it seemed they had made a enormous error. The name of the mall we were going into is Crossroads Mall, the company that owns our mall owns many, another that just happens to be Crossroads Mall but in Michigan. They messed up the lease location. We live in Minnesota, not Michigan. So, all they could offer us was, yes you guessed right, a Kiosk. We couldn't fit our musical animals or our Dragon Sculptures on the Kiosk. But we could fit Salt Lamps and Glass Blown Jellyfish."

The next "real" life thing that came out of my daily Phase soak sessions is what I am currently creating almost every night now and that's my Crystal Amplifiers, Wire Dragons, that I twist, coil and stitch together with copper wire and lastly my new Selenite Tower design. All of these designs were "shown" to me in Phase sessions.
The first time I was shown something extraordinary was in a Phase session I had a few years ago. I was deep in the "void" and all of a sudden I found myself in a unique Art gallery of sorts. All around me were wire wrap tree designs in all shapes and sizes. I want to reiterate though that I did not "consciously intend" to see any of this. It just appeared there.
When the session was complete I got dressed and went right to my local hardware store and bought 100 ft of aluminum wire. That night, I sat at my kitchen table just looking at it. I then closed my eyes and kind of asked for help. When I opened my eyes, I cut 50 pieces of wire into 12 inches/1 foot pieces. I then began twisting those pieces together. Soon I was making branches and then leaves. Beforehand, I didn't know or have a clue to do any of this. But somehow, I seemed to be channeling someone that was a wire Artist here, but has past moved on from this physical reality/died. When I was finished the design I was in awe of what I just made and quickly gave thanks to whomever it was that assisted me. In the morning, my better half/wife, who is a Artist, said to me "I had to go through years of school to become an Artist and you became one overnight, lol. "
  I still make them today. I do quite a bit of custom work as well and am still being shown new designs and new ways to create things. The purpose/intent of the majority of my pieces is to "Amplify the recipient's positive thoughts, wishes and desires. The custom pieces are normally focused more on individual targets of the owner's request. Many times that "request" is shown to me via the "NPR" (non physical realms).
Here is a link to few of the more Custom designs I create. The tree design with the ladders was created for a very good friend of mine. That piece is based on Kurt Leland's theory of the many levels of consciousness. The "Elysium" tree design was another really unique one. I was shown and told it's name via a Phase session. When I completed my session, I went online to see what I could find, if anything, from that name and was amazed what I had found. It means different things to different people, according to their culture and beliefs.
https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78/a/33fe9ad5-2500-4053-a81b-6efd6399f083

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Astral_Angel