News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

heavy experience

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Pretty heavy stuff. Reminds me of the experience I just recently had (see: Partial success)
A quilt trip over the other thing that happened? Anything special that's happened since your previous OBEs?
Judging from the critters behaviour and what I've read about (drat! still missing the conscious experience) I'd label the thingy the dweller type. It didn't do anything to you specifically except psych you out some, right?

2cents

jouni

Patty

Snake/glowing white/dragon mouth ----- Did any sort of Kundalini symbolism strike you (no pun intended) about this?

Patty

jilola

Patty: What do you mean by kundalini symbolism? From what I've gathered there's not much symbolic about getting kundalini running. Except if it's taken as a predictive symbol.

2cents

jouni

jilola

Patty: OOps.  Ignore that red angry face. I don'tknow how it got there and now I can't remove it. It's not intentional! Sorry!

jouni

Patty

Hi Jouni,

I don't know much about Kundalini except that it is likened to a serpent coiled at the base of the spine. Glowing white in todays pop culture is associated with higher spiritual states (eg light beings in NDE and so on). and raising kundalini is also supposed to be a sort of higher spiritual thing.  When Kundalini rises, one of the paths that it can take is called the 'path of fire'  (which the dragon face reminds me of.)

I wonder if Alpha has been reading some kundalini 'stuff' lately, and if these sorts of elements might have worked there way into the experience?

There's a long thread on the topic on one of the other forums (spiritual devel maybe? A lot of my thinking is derived from posts therein) but I haven't experienced much in regards to kundalini  ---except energetic awareness of the base of the spine.

I did happen to pull out a new yoga tape yesterday that is called 'kundalini yoga,' which mentioned the coiled serpent and the path of fire. But unless they meant that the poses would make your legs ache like they were on fire the next day I can't say I experienced much energy - wise.  (I'm really sore.)

Patty

alpha

jilola:
Ive read your post.And you are doing well.Most people would go no further.After something like that happened to them.Nothing can stop us.Just fear is really the only thing that can get in our way.I guess we all see them differently.

And no nah nothings happened so far.But you know I have been thinking about this..And I dont know if I really care if it lingers around my apartment.Im very sensitive to negative energies.All my life they've given me trouble.And these things eat those  up like cake.

So I feel these creatures actually are helping me.If I let them.As long as Im not afraid of them they are not even able to touch me.They really  are just  there to keep the world clean.Kind of like those sucker fish,that some people have in their  fish  tanks.They eat all the crap and other bacteria.And they also keep the glass nice and clear.

This thing was like a puppy dog,cat,dragon and snake.All in one.Ive been wanting a pet for a while.But looks like I already had one.Talk about exotic....lol

Maybe im being a little silly but,hey it works for mehttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

jilola

Patty Lol! I Know what you mean. A former colleague was into Power Yoga (Astanga). I tried it and came to the conclusioon that for me the power refers to the heavy machinery required to do the asanas http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
Yeah, as far as reading aboutn kundalini and the seeing it represented in imagery I agree with you.
Alpha: Ok, a) so make it your pet or b) go after it and show it its place.

It didn't harm you and symbolically (as Patty pointed out) resonates with a feasible path of growth.

If you see it again do post the experience. I for one am curious.

2cents

jouni

alpha

HI  Patty,yah I read the thread in the energy  forum recently.Maybe your right.And I want to eventually raise my kundalini..Not anytime soon.I am still a newbie,Maybe in 10 or so years.Or whenever I feel ready for anything.Ive actually had a snake bite me before,and that could also have something to do with it..

My brother had one and I took it out one day.It was an albino python.I didnt know you werent suppose to touch them at certain times.Well I was playing around with it.And I was being kinda foolish I admit.And the thing curled back and bit me hard on my hand.I was bleeding and everything.And I never really handled a snake since.Sure ive touched them but I always think twice before picking them up http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

jilola:
I dont know,I feel it didnt harm me because I wasnt afraid.And I only had good feelings towards it.And yes Ill post it up.

The only reason I think it showed up maybe?Was because I was afraid I was suffocating and it  could smell fear.Just like sharks can smell blood from miles and miles away.

jilola

Alpha: I don't think anything can hamr us without somehow appearing to do so. I'd go with one of two different interpretations:
1) It was a dweller type goven that you've had a lapse in OBEs lately. or
2) It's a premonition of something that's going to happen later (kundaline or some such) as it was *gently* tugging at you r blanket as if to invite you to follow (was this ther impression?)

In either case it doesn't seem anything bad or permament happened. MAybe it was a test?

2cents
jouni

alpha

theres only one way to find out and thats is to keep going right,
Yes your right they really cant harm us.All they can do is suck out what you give them.If you are afraid.That is what I meant by harm..Being drained is not  really a terrible experience.Maybe harm is the wrong word.

This is only if it was the dweller.

I dont know and I shouldnt really put a name on this thing yet.I already kind of did that but im going to stop.It did seem like it wanted to play with  me.If im feeling brave next time I will try to touch and see what it does. If it did want me to go somewhere,It will be back to invite me again...All i can do is wait and see.Im not going to expect anything.Whatevers going to happen will happen.

Thank you for all your replys,http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>                                              
                                                                                                          alpha

Windameir

Hey ! Alpha Maybe it was a Luck Dragon http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> Like in the Never Ending Story
Just a thought ...everything doesn't have to be neg does it ???

Windameir

To make the best better

alpha

your not too far off,I actually found out what it is,and what its doing.Its in my images coming to the surface thread.On the 1st forum.Check it out if ya like,

ALPHA

Windameir

I just went and read the thread...way cool congratulations are in order. Its great you can finally releive yourself of these things.
You wouldn't happen to be artistic would you? It would be fantastic if you could draw your Dragon for the rest of us to see. I found your written discription very cool.

Happy travels
Windameir

To make the best better

alpha

unfortunetely im not really that great at drawing.It would come out more worm lookin than anything.LOL,if you want a better description go here!

http://www.catscave.com/catscave.html

Look under spirits,elemental dragons,dragons of the seas and various waters...

thank you,I couldnt be any happier about it.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Im wanting to find a picture of it somewhere.So I can print it.Ive wanted a tattoo for a long time.Just could never decide on what I wanted.But now I do know what I want.

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by alpha:
Determined was I to start having OBEs' again.Its been a few weeks since I had a good one.Ill explain the one I just had.I had 2 one early in the morning around 5.And This one here I just woke up from.

It started in my house.But on the 3rd floor.I live on the bottom floor.Well I was sitting on the steps upstairs.And a door opened.There was what was supose to be my neighbor and his wife.So Somehow I ended up inside.

Sitting down on the table talking with them about stuff.Something about my other neighbor.This guy had been stealing my phone line.And they thought that he could be stealing  power from them.I didnt really doubt it.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
His wife kept on giving me the eye and she poked me in the back once.

And some other things happen that I dont really want to say.lolI think this was more of a dream/obe.I checked if they were home and there were no cars in the driveway.

Hello,

I've had many experiences which are either OBE's with added, non-existant items mixed in or ones that look nothing like the actual place they are set in...yet they both feel 100% real.

According to some people on here, this is a common experience for beginners. They will seem more close to reality as you gain more experience...(that is the way it has worked for me as well).

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

alpha

Determined was I to start having OBEs' again.Its been a few weeks since I had a good one.Ill explain the one I just had.I had 2 one early in the morning around 5.And This one here I just woke up from.

It started in my house.But on the 3rd floor.I live on the bottom floor.Well I was sitting on the steps upstairs.And a door opened.There was what was supose to be my neighbor and his wife.So Somehow I ended up inside.

Sitting down on the table talking with them about stuff.Something about my other neighbor.This guy had been stealing my phone line.And they thought that he could be stealing  power from them.I didnt really doubt it.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
His wife kept on giving me the eye and she poked me in the back once.

And some other things happen that I dont really want to say.lolI think this was more of a dream/obe.I checked if they were home and there were no cars in the driveway.

I guess I got bored,went back down the stairs.I noticed that this house was not like mine at all.Everything was shiney and new.My place is kind of the oppisite.lolWhen I got to what appeared to be the second floor.There was one of those oriental rugs on the floor.A very pretty one.My mom was standing there.I dont remember what she said.

There was another doorway.Open I dont remember seeing a door.I walked in and looked around.There was one of my brothers friends,and my dad.Dont know if I saw my brother but I think he was there too somewhere.Ive been spending time with these people lately so thats probably why they were there.

I didnt stay there very long.Went exploring.Decided to go up through the ceiling.When I started going through.Everything turned black.I felt like I was stuck in tar.so heres what I tried.I pictured a car in my mind.And a screen popped up with a game ive been playing.A rally game,It was in 2 player mode,split screen for some reason.

I had no controller.So I tried to steer with my arms.As if I had a steering wheel.Just imagine moving your arms around in tar,thats pretty much how this felt.After a little while of this.I stopped and again I was in that black tar.
It felt really heavy on me.And I started to feel like I couldnt breath.

My breathing started to get all eratic.And I started to become afraid that I might suffocate and die.lolIts funny now but not at the time.I tried to wake myself up.But it just seemed to make things worst and I got a panicky and more frightened.So I remembered to try to move my toe.It started moving but not right away.But I still couldnt really move.

And I couldnt see.I felt like my eyes were open.But I couldnt see.Why because there was a blanket over my face.I managed to move a hand.And pushed the blanket away from my face.I couldnt even feel my arms or hands.Than I saw it.A long serpant like creature.Coming towards me very gracefully,from the top left corner of my room.Downwards at me.

This scared me.It was more of a surprise reaction though.And I imediately thought that I cant  be scared.This thing just wanted a snack.I felt it was a neg because of the color.This one was not transparent like the others ive seen though.It was kind of glowing white.This thing was huge and I  think about 10 feet long.Im not exagerating here either.Im not really sure but it was twice the size of me lenghtwise.It got very close to me.But it saw me looking at it and at this point I wasnt really afraid..It  took a bite of my blanket.I could feel it tugging on it gently..Like a foot from my face this thing was staring right at me.

I got a very good look at its face.It was  cat like.With a bigger dragon like mouth.I dont remember seeing any teeth.They are made to suck I guess.HEH.It was like it was playing with me.Trying to scare.But it wasnt working because I felt this was one of the most beutiful creatures Ive ever seen.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>I started to get a little worried of it trying to wrap around me.After a while I told it to go away.And I  said please be a good boy.lolThese were thoughts not spoken words.And after that I woke up and it disappeared.

It was weird because I think my physical eyes were opened when I saw that thing.But I was still in a trance.And even after I woke up I could not feel one of my hands at all.I shook it around till I could.

Im going to post up my other one when I have the chance.It was interesting but alot shorter than this.And thus easier to remember.I had to get this one down before I forgot anything.