News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HOW to project?

Previous topic - Next topic

goatrance

Just one simple question: Which is the easiest method to astral project?

Orion-

There is no easiest way, it is different for everyone. Some people like technique a, others have more success with technique b. I recommend you try a bit of everything and then decide what you like best.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

jkjk8991

I'd say the "easiest" method for consistent and controlled OBE's would be to meditate a couple times a day over a long period of time :)
Some will take longer than others but i feel this is the only way to actually have an OBE when you want to. Other than this I'd say try to become more conscious when you wake up at night or in the morning. If you wake up, try not to move a muscle at all, and try to make yourself very consciously aware. This could result in OBE's but this is more of a game of luck.
If you meant exit method, I'd experiment, phasing works well, for me I tend to naturally float out of my body. But whatever work! Best of luck!

blis

I'd advise starting with wake back to bed or trance and rope.