News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I got closer

Previous topic - Next topic

XkeltonX

So, last night I went to bed with the intent to AP. I was cut off short though, because my daughter came into the room crying about an hour or so after we went to bed, and I then rolled over and went to sleep. I had set my alarm to wake me up  a couple of hours before my normal wake up time; but I had forgot to plug my phone in so my alarm never went off. I woke naturally about 9-o-clock and went into the living room, as to try and project. I sat on my recliner and reclined back a bit, enough to where I wasn't lying completely flat on my back(I seem to reach the 'Mind Awake, Body Asleep;' state much easier this way. I lay there for what seemed like twenty or thirty minutes. I could feel that my entire body was well asleep, because even if I tried to move my body, not much would happen aside from a twitch. I noticed the buzzing sensation starting to happen and remembered that I should keep going, and kept telling myself 'This is a good sign", 'Keep going", and things of the same nature. There is no telling how long I told myself this. But soon after, I noticed that If i focused enough, I could sort of, see through my eyelids. I could see the window, and computer, and almost all of my living room. I noticed this for prolbably about a minute or so, and something must have told me to wake up, because I jerked up out of the trance and sat there for a minute, before coming to write this down now.

A couple of things I observed while under this trance:

1. I noticed that the more I talk myself through thie process, the easier and less scary it was.
               2. I also noticed, the more I talked to myself, the more I could feel my physical head resisting the urge to sleep
               3. While in this state, I notice just about everything that is going on around me, although not distracting as before, still am not sure if i should,                                                     ,                  learn to completely block out the outside noises.
               4. Finally, there seems to be something that tells me to just go to sleep, whenever I induce this trance, I am not sure if I should follow, even if ,just enough to AP or if I should wait it out a little longer to see what happens that way. I believe it is wise to say that it is best to explore both options to see which works better for me.

I would like to thank everyone and anyone who replied to my posts and gave me advice, as well as those who read my posts and subconsciously gave advice. Without you, who knows, I could be trying at this for the rest of my life. You all have helped me so much and I look foward to sharing advice and experiences with each of you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

-WES
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

Lionheart

All of this gets easier with practice. There is nothing wrong with "narrating" your experience. Just know that nothing will or can hurt you physically in the Astral World. Just keep up inducing your "trance state" and good things will happen.
Good Luck and Safe Travels  :-)

XkeltonX

I absolutely agree, after this morning, that narrating myself into this 'trance state' helps out tremendously. I have never talked myself through it before and just kind of sat back and waited. I noticed that when I talk myself through, my fears subsided, my visualization increased and my body went to sleep faster. After talking to myself in such a way, I told myself (either consciously or subconsciously, I am not sure which) that my body would be fine and that no harm could come to me, and hasn't for the past 25 yrs.

I hope that I will project soon, but after the events of this morning, I am simply awaiting the time it happens, rather than trying to make it happen.

Thanks again, and have a blessed day!
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.