News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I think I got it!

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Next time your in sleep paralysis don't panic.  Concentrate on moving one big toe.  As soon as the toe moves the paralysis will end.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Eukaryote

No, it wasn't like sleep paralis. I was able to move the moment I was intergated back in the physical, but I could move around if I tried (I thought that if I actualy tried to move I would wake up, so I focused on thinking as strongly as possible about the movements, and that did not work. The problem was not the paralis as much as the abilty to slip back into the physical. Now that I think about it, I probably could move around if I actully tried to instead of thinking hard about it.
I'll try again tonight.

Tia

I have had the same thing happen to me (not the dweller !).  I tried to jump out of my body and couldn't, was like stuck with chewing gum.  I could easily rotate within my body, first I tried going round left, then right...  I wonder if, at the time, we already had an energy body that was 'out'?

Eukaryote

I managed to get enough control during my most recent projection to make it a few feet...before I ran across that (or a different?) neg again and found myself wrestling with it. I could not overcome it, and was suffering from a mind-split affect, so I just went back into body to sort it out, but it got me thinking...could this neg be responsible for my lack of vision and control in semi-OBEs before, but I only noticed it the last two times?

Leyla

I've been reading all these posts on sleep paralysis and I don't understand what the problem is. Once you're out of your body why do you care if it doesn't move? Just do your traveling and come back when you're done.

When I get back from being gone a long time I expect that it'll take me a few minutes before I can move my arms and legs.

Eukaryote

I projected again today, and I managed to remember to fight of the neg by visualising some sort of light-weapon...in this case, I made light come from my hands and when I touched it, it kinda dissolved. My visualisation cleared up immedatly, and while I still had difficulty moving, I could push off furnature and and I got simi-controled flying by visualising rockets on my feet. I tried to go through the door, but couldn't. There's a gap in my memory, and all of a sudden I'm back in an odvious dream that has nothing to do with OBEing except for the fact that I throught about my physical body and went to it.

Eukaryote

I think I went out of body about twenty minutes ago. Here's the entry from my journal:

#5: (HIGHLY POSSIBLE OBE #2) Oct 24 2002, 1:40 pm
   After about an hour of a nap trying to hold the hynogenic state as long as possible, I got up, checked the time (1:30) and turned off the music and when back to hypnogenic state. Soon I realized that I was out of body (yeah!). However, I could not move my body. I thought that if I tried to move my muscles, I would wake up, so I concentrated on the thought of moving them. Counldn't. I could see my room, but my eyes only opened half way. As I focused on the vision I saw a "dweller on the threshold". It made a lousy ghost sound at stepped over and tried to hold me down. I tried to fight it off, but still could not move. So I thought, "This lousy shadow is supposed to scare me?" and it dissapeared. With that out of the way, I focused on moving, but could only move back and forth withen my body. I though "Forget it. If I can't move, I'll just wake up." I tried to move, and found that I could move my real-time body around, but it was still anchored to my physical. I could not wake up. I began to panic and called out for help, for someone to either help me get moving or wake me up. I lept up and next to the bed, but fell back. I continued to thrash around, tring to wake up when my roomate entered the room and the noise woke me up. Close one.