[Astral body] what does this experience mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlo_the_god

I have been trying astral projection and other forms of meditation in regards to OBE's for years now. However, I had my first experience sometime last december and it's been on my mind since.
I woke up, sat up and got out of bed, it had kind of registered to me that i was out of my body due to the fact that i had just fallen asleep and everything was kind of illuminated. I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw 'myself' or my astral body as its referred to. I was ripped for one, which is a drastic change, and there was blue energy that could be associated with how lightning looks, cackling around my body. My eyes had the same glow with blue hue and no legs or What i thought i saw was mist. Now, as bizarre as this sounds its true, and it may not mean anything but to me it has significance. I'm dying to know if there is some kind of underlying meaning to this.

any help is welcome  :?

Xanth

I don't think you should worry so much about the "underlying" meaning of the experience and just enjoy the experience.

*HOWEVER*, with that said... what you see, do and experience while projecting (or even just dreaming) is a direct reflection you hold of yourself at your *BEING* level of consciousness.  Or more precisely, how you *WANT* yourself to be.

Lumaza

Greetings Alto_the_god!  :-)

I would say that was meant to be a "eye opener" and it sounds like it did just that.  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

All sorts of crazy things occur at the start.
Have fun
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.