My first astral projection attempt

Previous topic - Next topic

lillymoon

I am not sure If I am making progress?

So, Firstly, I set a time when I was going to do it and what my intent of was to do. I found it easy to make my body numb, I can make it go numb within a couple of seconds due to the fact that I have experience with meditation. So, I would like to say I did not astral project but I did get a few feelings. Firstly, I felt little bits of energy on my legs and testicals, Vibrating, Only a tiny bit. Next thing that happened when my body sank deeper is that, It like my head was becoming tight? I don't know how to explain it. Like it was being squashed to the tightest it could be then I started to aches in my third eye and aches all around my face, I don't know what it is, So, I just opened my eyes and went to s;ee[ as usual. This was my first try at doing this, so what do ya'll think?

Aaron330

Dude this is your FIRST attempt to Astral Project? Haha then why are you frustrated about not being able to do it? What you need to do man is just take the next few months to practice projecting as much as possible. You will quickly start to see results and may even get your first real OBE this quick. But most people take a minimum of a few months before seeing results. It's a learned skill just like anything else, so don't get frustrated so quickly. In time, you WILL project, just gotta have patience. I'm still practicing and learning myself but you have to enjoy the journey or you will give up too soon.

As far as the other stuff is concerned, I don't know what to tell you. That sounds awful. I've never heard of someone feeling that kind of strain and pressure before. Almost sounds like you are sick or something. Try to relax more next time and IGNORE the sensations you feel. The more you pay attention to them the more you lose focus on what you're really doing and the sensations will take new form.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.