New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval)

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Oh Szaxx, I hope you are doing well and will see this.

On this day in time your reply to me above makes more sense than ever. Then I was still in denial. I've finally stopped lying to myself so much about the things I know even though what I know is shrouded in clouds and not clearly understood. I hate to say this but sense I'm going on about admitting things to myself there is no need to deny this either and I want to put it 'out there' to show 'others' I am sincere and honest despite my iffy approach.

*A funny thing just happened. There was something I was going to say after the last sentence above which would have made that one make more sense. Is it my faulty old brain forgetting so easily or was the admission enough without the actual 'it'? I am currently being surrounded by an incredible heat but do not how to interpret that as pertains to this though previous experience tells me I have just done something I did not want to do. Like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

I just will keep saying It will be okay for all of us.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

I'm fine, thank you for asking. I have seen this and can say the wire thing will be. It may not be crystal clear yet but it should make sense if you can be cryptically observant.
I started reading the experience again for a min or two and it's almost like being there again.
The grass is still clear in my mind and the wall mentioned at the beginning is on the right between me and the city.
Crazy clarity, wow it must be getting on for 40 years now.
Reading the replies is fun too. Yours was based on what I 'read' from you, we have communicated on this since. These admissions are a personal thing and can be kept that way. If you put them into perspective and learn the lesson then you'll understand what I'm saying. To remove that smoky cloudiness all you need to do is accept the issue at hand and learn where to make improvements. Then the mental torture you're experiencing should be pushed aside. Lessons can be hard, this makes the exam easier to complete. Once done you've achieved the goal and the lessons become a memory.
What's the greenish crystals things I see. They are possibly attached to something shiny like silver in bands.
Gems that reflect you?
I also feel a kind of frustration. Tiredness is very similar though.
Still connected I find.
You can send a PM so we keep this topic on target.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

Szaxx,  years after writing this here and then re-visiting it now today, has your insight changed at all? I ask this because when I return to read posts I have made in the past, many times I have a whole new understanding of the situation today. It's like when you have read a deeply technical or spiritually based book years ago and return to it years later and all of a sudden it just seems to make sense.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla