Practical Uses In Real Life Of Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming

Previous topic - Next topic

PhaPriSpa

Practical Uses In Real Life Of Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming

Two Questions:

- ¿What Practical and Useful Uses have you experienced and implemented in your Real Life (on the world called Earth) as consequences and as results of your Astral Projections and Lucid Dreams? (for example in your Technical/Professional activities)

- Also, ¿What changes in your Real Life (on Earth) and in your personal mental and emotional self have you experienced as results and consequences of your Astral Projections and Lucid Dreams?

If there are Topics in Astral Pulse and/or in other Web Sites, that contain information regarding this Real Useful and Practical Uses in Real Life of what is experienced in Astral Projection and Lucid Dreams (and other Altered States of Consciousness), please post the Internet links to the pages in your replies.

I appreciate your replies and information.

My best regards.

:)

shineling

This is an opinion only... but I see the astral as less practical and more poetic. You might as well ask me what is the practicality of poetry? The practical and all those Earth-bound functions that come with it are necessary to Life and can even be noble... but beauty, love, life in the service of the Spirit... these are the things we stay alive for.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

PhaPriSpa

Thank You For Replying to this topic, shineling.

Actually, one of the greatest uses I can perceive from Astral Projection (and its access thru methods like Lucid Dreaming), is the Artistic side of things (in all its expressions like Painting, Music, Visual Design, Poetry as you mention inspired from what is seen and experienced there, and all the Technical Expressions of Art based like Architecture, Urbanism, Interior Design, and many others).

I posted this two questions as I've perceived that the Artistic (and Creative and Feeling/Emotional) side is the one that can receive more benefits from this experiences (what is commonly associated with the Right side of the brain). The Technical/Professional (Intellectual/Logical/Mathematical) side that has to do more with what is associated with the Left side of the brain, I haven't perceived that could get much benefits from it as retrieving information from those places and those visits made thru the use of the Own Consciousness in an Altered State (forcing Consciousness out of the Sleeping Process which is chemically and physically designed to stop it on the Person that sleeps) is Very Difficult and even remembering a name (or information in general) from there is a Challenge and more remembering Dialogs and Technical Information that could be mentioned and shared by beings in those places.

I have many times questioned/doubted the Long and Detailed Dialogs that some persons report having had in those Astral places with Astral inhabitants and that they share in such detail, as remembering words (also reading words in texts in there) is Extremely Difficult and many times even Not possible (many times is Not Possible even in waking life on Earth to remember the content of a dialog/conversation with other persons and more the Details and that is even more Complicated/Difficult in an Altered States of Consciousness where the first thing experienced when coming back to be awake in waking life and that is a challenge to reverse it and counteract it is that the memories get deleted and is very difficult Not to allow the general and basic memories and experiences to be erased from the memory so then remembering complete and detailed Dialogs is Not easy credible and if even possible it would involve Persons with Memory abilities way over the normal levels in waking life and there are only a few persons with such abilities in this world that can remember everything in detail in their lives and I believe they are less than 100 persons confirmed in the whole world that have "Hyperthymesia"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpTCZ-hO6iI). It would be nice if Experienced Astral Explorers that have the ability to remember those Dialogs in detail or at least enugh of them and that can also Read Text and also Remember in waking life what they have Read and Heard on the Astral Realms, to provide some instructions as to how to achieve this as it would be very useful, not only in Astral Explorations but also in Waking Life on Earth.

I have many opinions related with my Two Questions but I don't want to Influence the Answers by providing some Personal/Subjective information (I already did in this Post by sharing a little/short opinion about the Artistic/Art aspect of this Experiences), and I'm very interested to know the Practical Uses (hopefully in Technical/Professional fields) of this Experiences, and would be interesting to Read about the Experiences that you have had there and the Applications that you have made of those Experiences in your waking life on earth (in your Personal aspects that could be related with the Right side of the brain and also in the Technical/Professional aspects of your lives that could be related with the Left side of the brain).

My Best Regards and again thank you for sharing your Reply (would be nice if you can extend and expand what you are mentioning in your post by sharing some of your experiences and explaining how they were useful and in what aspects of your waking life you have been able to apply them).

:)

octave

Quote from: PhaPriSpa on September 26, 2019, 00:20:48
I have many times questioned/doubted the Long and Detailed Dialogs that some persons report having had in those Astral places with Astral inhabitants and that they share in such detail, as remembering words (also reading words in texts in there) is Extremely Difficult and many times even Not possible (many times is Not Possible even in waking life on Earth to remember the content of a dialog/conversation with other persons and more the Details and that is even more Complicated/Difficult in an Altered States of Consciousness where the first thing experienced when coming back to be awake in waking life and that is a challenge to reverse it and counteract it is that the memories get deleted and is very difficult Not to allow the general and basic memories and experiences to be erased from the memory so then remembering complete and detailed Dialogs is Not easy credible

I don't think much of this is true at all. You're making a lot of assumptions. I don't have lucid projections very often at all [they happen spontaneously for me because I haven't been following any methods to induce them recently] but I don't often find recall to be very difficult if my level of lucidity during the projection has been of a high level. In fact, it's much easier than remembering normal dreams because usually there is no break in consciousness at all when the projection ends. What normally happens is that I sense the projection is coming to an end and I simply 'phase' back into awareness behind my physical eyes. I don't need to 'wake up' because I was already awake in the projection and phasing back into awareness of my physical body is a relatively smooth and seamless transition.

And as for "many times is Not Possible even in waking life on Earth to remember the content of a dialog/conversation with other persons."

Huh? You can't remember the content of conversations you have with people? That seems very unusual to me.

Lumaza

Octave, I too have found reading to be very difficult in the NP. I would see some kind of script really blurry, but I could feel that as I was keying into that script, I was the one that was "rewriting" it. It took quite a while until I learned enough control to allow things to develop the way they wanted to without having my brain filling in all the blanks.

On speech, I found that most communication in the NP is that of Telepathy. I can't really say I have seen other people's mouths actually moving.

It's not hard to bring the recall back as long as you don't get lost in the scenario at hand and lose your conscious awareness/lucidity period. Many times I have purposely cut an adventure/lesson short, just so I could keep the actual recall of said event.

One night, (that I did log on here years ago), I had what I call a lifetime event, wherein I lived an entire life in one Dream. If it wasn't for all of the "cut scenes" in it, I wouldn't have been able to remember anything but the end of it.
You can read about the experience in these threads here. It's under my previous name "Lionheart" and is found further down the page. Stillwater shares one of his experiences as well in that second link.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/just_a_few_questions_about_an_experience_i_had-t40047.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/months_long_experience_at_quotthe_schoolquot_postphysical_rest_area-t43572.0.html

If you look at some of the posts by members like EscapeVelocity, Szaxx, Volgerle, Nameless, Lightbeam, Stillwater etc, you will find that some people maintain quite a good recall of their experiences, especially the really profound ones where things are being taught to them and lessons are being learned.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Octave and Lumaza have already responded in very credible and considered ways; I can only respond by agreeing with them. Well said.

I have taken some time to sort a response and personal circumstance has pulled me away for a couple weeks, but now I have time to reply.

PhaPriSpa asks a fair question. I have the same question at times, reading others' responses. Sometimes they just don't fit within my understanding of Reality. So I also wrestle a bit with the stories...ultimately I have little problem accepting the majority of them.

An example of this is the experience of Elementals or Nature Spirits...I have absolutely no experience with this phenomenon. And yet, I have had the pleasure of reading from and listening to sincere experiencers who have claimed these experiences...and I have no reason to doubt them, despite my lack of understanding/experience.

These very same people have no or limited experience of UFO contact and yet I have much more...and they are put in the position of accepting my credibility on the subject. Or rejecting it.

It may simply have to do with development and frequency among different levels...we perceive what we are prepared to perceive. I can freely admit that ten years ago I was not capable of perceiving and understanding what I now know. And I know there is much, much more to come...

So, what Octave and Lumaza describe as methods for understanding...these are the new abilities that we will learn: Greater real-time awareness within a LD or NP reality; the intricacies of telepathy and communication. And they don't come all at once; they take a bit of time to develop.

My own memory of experiences has mostly been pretty good, but not always perfect. I recognize that I have likely been the most prolific writer of my experiences here on the Pulse for the last few years. My reporting has been as accurate and without exaggeration as I can provide; if I am not sure about a particular moment, then I leave it out. I may come back months later to modify a sentence but only if I am sure of my thinking about it; otherwise I leave it to my understanding and quality of the moment.

Reading in the NP has been nearly impossible for me; same thing with numbers; I seem to be getting slightly better at it. I would bet that this is also a learning exercise in communication as Lumaza has hinted. There is information to be communicated to us but we are challenged through these differing modalities...crazy stuff.

Learning recall took some time and is dependent on the quality of consciousness one can maintain throughout an experience. My point is that this is different for different people. I used to have the problems PhaPriSpa describes...experiences were fleeting, forgettable things...difficult. It gets better with more and continuing experiences...this may also be part of the testing.

Communication was a laughable thing...I started with hearing words and reading lips...then that didn't work. Eventually dream characters and possibly some astral inhabitants were simply incapable of being understood. Telepathic communication slowly developed, in my case with PDF.s and thought balloons and ROTES. There were no real defined break points for me, it all seemed to merge together...I would get some visual verbal clues as to communication, but then it was clearly telepathy...with much more information coming through. I still don't think that I am 100% there...lol. Now it feels like 90% mental and 10% visual...I see the mouths moving sometimes, but that feels like an afterthought, like a suggestion that communication is happening...there are also metaphors and archetypes to deal with.

No one said this was easy

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

octave

very interesting posts! Thanks guys.

Reading words during projection has been very tricky for me too. They become so slippery  :lol:

I don't believe I've had any telepathic communications yet. I am extremely inexperienced relative to most people that post here regularly.