Having problems projecting again

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekends

I used to be able to project atleast once a week, not for long, but it still was a projection. I would be able to come out and atleast look around outside of my body, and if I was lucky, shapeshift before I got sucked back in my body. Unfortunately these last 2 months, the projections have died out, i'm not sure if it's because I have been preoccupied or what, but projection is one of the things I constantly think about. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Lionheart

I think we all have at one time or another. I just posted in another thread here about this very thing. For me I had to go back to my Journals and see what worked before. It's kind of like going back to being new again and relearning the entire process again. This way you can also weed out what works and what doesn't for yourself personally.
Here's the thread I was talking about. Hopefully it helps you.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/strange_experience_input_much_appreciated-t37902.0.html
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Volgerle

Yes, we all have our dry periods. It is normal. I have read this from other APers in several forums, among them some very skilled ones with life-long experience of AP. So yes, it happens. Nothing to worry. I don't think that we 'un-learn' sth. There might however be reasons for these dry periods which are not easily understandable to us. Maybe it's physical reasons, personal biorhythms or even astrological reason. Maybe even our Higher Self (or subconscious) blocks it sometimes as it wants us to stay focussed on the physical for a while.

AstralCody

Quote from: Volgerle on July 29, 2012, 06:36:50
Yes, we all have our dry periods. It is normal. I have read this from other APers in several forums, among them some very skilled ones with life-long experience of AP. So yes, it happens. Nothing to worry. I don't think that we 'un-learn' sth. There might however be reasons for these dry periods which are not easily understandable to us. Maybe it's physical reasons, personal biorhythms or even astrological reason. Maybe even our Higher Self (or subconscious) blocks it sometimes as it wants us to stay focussed on the physical for a while.

Never really thought of it that well.
Well said Volgerle!

I am on a dry spell myself... Used to get a lot of projection symptoms, now I don't even get those much anymore. Like Lionheart said... Back to the drawing board!

Szaxx

Hi,
You're not on your own. I can phase easily and when the point of separation comes about Im asleep. Waking hours later.
Probably not enough sleep in my case but have had outings while in this position.
Dry time? We need astral rain to come, thats goin to sort it lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.