The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 26, 2021, 18:41:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sneak Peak at the SHIFT  (Read 1432 times)
Ceriel N
Astral Energy 3

Nosforit
View Profile WWW
« on: January 05, 2004, 10:03:39 »

Wow. That's interesting, cool, and far out.

Did you have a sense of ego during that breif second?

And so much for needing to get up from the sofa if the remote control is out of reach. Lazyness - the mother of all invention. [Wink]

"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James
oreo_renegade
Astral Energy 1

oreorenegade
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 22:24:14 »

Yes, but it was a different ego sense.

In my mind, 'ego' is simply a force which stabilizes your current resonance. Thats it's job.

Ego does this by creating groups, generalizations, duality, etc. During this joining of higher and lower selfs, I had a sense of the new 'self'

which one could say is an ego. (ego would mean identity in this definition)
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 22:24:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

AstroMatt415
Astral Energy 1

AstroMatt415
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 06:08:14 »

did it feel like a split? ive felt that before if thats it. was it a |-| kind of parallel split?
oreo_renegade
Astral Energy 1

oreorenegade
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2004, 21:56:27 »

A few nights ago, I was sitting and doing some energy activities.

I had meditation posture and my eyes closed, and I was feeling my resonance.

So then, I started boosting my energy frequency. Also, I felt my energy body in two states of existance.

1] there was a 'solid' energy state
2] there was a 'liquid' energy state

The liquid energy was flowing around on the inner part of my body, and on the surface, the energy crystalized into a solid vibrating mass.

Once there was an outer shell of solid energy and liquid energy flowing inside, my 'higherself'/'soul'/spirit/etc. entered this body.

At this point, my experience of existance was beyond description. I was both the 'higher' chakras and the 'lower' ones.

Such an exotic experience was very destabilizing to me, and I couldnt hold on to it for more than what seemed like a second. After I felt the spirit leave the energy body, I opened my eyes (although throughout I could see with my mind's eye).

I was experiencing the energy body only at this point, but still at a much higher resonance than usual. I was listening to music, and though of a particular song, ATC - All around the world.

The 'random' playlist immediatly played that song. Towards the end, I decided "Now I want to hear 'BT - Superfabulous'."

Again, the 'random' playlist switched to the desired song.

This is a highly unlikely coincidence because my random playlist is set to pick a varience of 33%, Superfabulous was the next song in order from All around the world, so it would most likely have NOT picked that song.

Eitherway, I thought this was a quite interesting and lovely experience, so why not share it with you interesting and lovely people?

[Cheesy]
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: