News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange exit

Previous topic - Next topic

twilighter

For the first time I was able to experience an oobe that wasn't brought about through floating, but it was so strange. Yesterday morning I was dreaming I was on a beautiful estate that had a tour guide, and many people following her, I remember speaking to a few of them.  

Suddenly I heard a sound and opened my eyes, and realized I was laying in bed and had been dreaming. I saw a strange image on the wall, which I often see when I wake suddenly. This time though, it hit me that it would be a perfect time to AP, so I closed my physical eyes and attempted to lift out my astral body, I almost made it, but then fell back, and tried a second time, and was out and falling on my knee's at the side of the bed. When I tried to stand I couldn't, and had to crawl to my bedroom door. I also tried to say Clarity now, but couldn't speak.

Unlike all my previous experiences, this exit wasn't quiet, I heard multiple voices all speaking at once, as you might hear at a large party, but it was coming from my room. I tried to ignore them and continued crawling for my door, but by the time I pushed it open I was back on the estate I had been dreaming about and could stand and speak, only this time the people acted like they could neither hear or see me. I reacted by touching a couple of them on the shoulder only to have my hand go through them, and hear them complain it was cold. The guide then replied that the place was rumored to be haunted. It then struck me that they were reacting to me as if I was a ghost. Which shocked me enough that I found myself opening my eyes and back in bed again.

Are such experiences normal while APing? Or could part of it been a dream? Strangely enough I still remember every detail.

roman67

It is normal when you are trying to AP. It takes time to experience an AP.   

KarmicBeats

There is so much similarity between OOBE, AP and LD It is hard to tell what you where doing.  I suspect a lucid dream but you could have been APing to the location you dreamed about.  i.e. If you can dream about it, it exists as reality in some universe somewhere.  So maybe you dreamed about it first and then APed to the real place you dreamed about :-)
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Jdeadevil

Just wondering, did both of these dreams of the estate consist of the same people?

twilighter

Quote from: KarmicBeats on September 24, 2012, 14:59:13
There is so much similarity between OOBE, AP and LD It is hard to tell what you where doing.  I suspect a lucid dream but you could have been APing to the location you dreamed about.  i.e. If you can dream about it, it exists as reality in some universe somewhere.  So maybe you dreamed about it first and then APed to the real place you dreamed about :-)
I'm honestly not sure what it was. I only know the AP itself felt extremely real, and nothing like any dream I ever experienced, even in lucid dreams. The later part was just so strange. And though I have had oobe before via floating, I have never really traveled outside my house. So I am not really sure what the astral realm is like.

twilighter

Quote from: Jdeadevil on September 25, 2012, 00:35:40
Just wondering, did both of these dreams of the estate consist of the same people?
Yes, that was the strange part. The same four people who were talking to me in my dream earlier on, later acted like they could not hear or see me. If this was all one giant lucid dream, then it's strange, because I never felt I could control the situation, like you often can in lucid dreams. I believed I was APing at the time, but felt confused and well, a little freaked out by it all.