Thoughts on OBE dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

<...

Eukaryote

After having the fourth highly detailed OBE dream sense joining this forum, I think I've made some insights about them.
I wake up in the middle of the night, fell sensations, think "yippie! I'm finaly going out of body!" after a while after I wake up, I realize that while I felt sensations and moved around, It was often in dark, even in the middle of the day and indoors. I had little control, and was vaguely aware of my physical body, could not successfully gain clarity and dileberate movement and large in the room were missing and out of place.
It probably is a form of OBE, but I want one where I have control and seems natural.
Anyway, after noticing a pattern about the last two (lying on stomach, instead of back, like I do for energy work and being pulled backwards 45 degrees), I decided that this is probably my subconsious familarizing myself with what to do. That is, I should lie on my stomach to project and probably expect an Astral Wind episode soon after seperation.
I'm sure that these dreams are probably partail OBEs, but I'm not counting any until I have a fully consious experience.
Thanks for reading.