Trapped inside my body by an astral being

Previous topic - Next topic

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

After days of practice and attempts to project, this morning I managed to go to sleep and gain semi-consciousness on the astral plane.

Just before I projected though I had been thinking about my ex boyfriend who suggested the day before about meeting up after several years.  So I'm not sure if I attracted this being, or manifested a scene with my thoughts, but this etheric being who very much looked like my ex who could be my ex's consciousness itself came into my vision as soon as I became conscious. He moved right next to my left side, lying down in bed facing me, his big hand across my chest.  I knew I was conscious but couldn't decide what to make of this being - was he a figment of my imagination?  He looks big and healthy but I was afraid of looking at his back in case it's not what he looks like in front.  What if he's not human at all?  I wanted to get away, so I moved my energy towards my crown chakra - he slowly but purposely moved his hand and held my head, and I couldn't get out.  Then I moved my energy towards my right side and I was almost out, but his hand held me on the side too and I felt trapped, and very desperate.  He had sexual thoughts and was just waiting for my telepathic agreement.  I was confused - I wasn't sure if he was a bad spirit attached to me, or whether I'm having a nightmare.  I stated to the Universe that I wanted him gone but he was still there. But I suddenly realised that if I really put my mind to it, I could leave my body. Then I asked myself, would I really leave my body alone when I know it's not safe for it to be without my consciousness - when there's an astral being right next to my body? No, absolutely not. I have a responsibility to my body.  Then I woke up.  It has been a bit disturbing but can anyone identify with this?  I am going to do some cleansing of my room.  Does anyone else have any tips?

Thank you
Venus
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

hello? anyone?

One reason I posted this is because, though on the face of it it sounds personal and a little nightmarish, I have read that not all OBEs are happy ones - and I was mostly awake in this one, so it certainly wasn't a nightmare.  I suppose we have to go through the tough bits too, as part of the journey  :|

Ok that said, does anyone have any experience of manifesting events in the astral plane through thought? I think that's the main question. 

Thanks.

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Zante

The only time I've experienced what you describe is during sleep paralysis. I've seen people appear next to my bed, looking down, with me being unable to move. It may sound cowardly but I keep my eyes shut a lot during sleep paralysis, it's just that if I see what's there I can't ignore it and I become fixated. I've seen all sorts of things when waking up, sometimes people standing in my doorway and I can focus on them for a good few seconds, just long enough before I realize that I ought to be shocked. Other times, stranger things such as symbols and the like.

Regarding encounters of your kind, I don't know enough to say anything worth taking seriously. I have had experiences when people got too close to my personal space but my focus is usually on making sure I don't get too nervous. I don't want to distort things out of fear and create a regrettable scenario. I did meet someone who appeared to be afraid of me while I was 'out', I just slowly backed away with my arms apart in order to communicate that I wasn't there to cause trouble for her. I have had a sexual encounter with someone who looked like one of my friends from a few years back, what looked to be a lifeless body suddenly became animated and grabbed my hand so that I couldn't move and began kissing me.

These are some of the more confusing moments, I don't know what to say. I am suspicious of anything that assumes the guise of a person I know without communicating from a 'distance' first.

Creating scenarios in the astral doesn't always go smoothly. A lot of it depends on how excited you get I find, but most of it has to do with preparation beforehand (although this comes closer to phasing). I've stayed in the same area for what seems like a good few minutes without being able to manifest anything at times. Lucid dreams and false awakenings also present some problems for me as the only thing I tend to care about is creating scenarios. Obviously I'm missing the point and there's something else to be done/experienced in that environment. My most direct manifestation came during sleep paralysis, it took about one second to start but I only attempted to create an auditory phenomena of some kind (in this example 'alien sounds', purposely to scare myself). The biggest grin swept over my face when I realised it came in answer to my request. Had I not been prepared I would have been very upset.

I haven't had much luck getting to the 'sandbox' environment, or rather, when I'm there it's never for long but the experiences are incredible. I specifically try to avoid involving/imagining other people as I'm more than happy to be alone in those situations. So much to experiment with/express with etc... Creating new bodies for myself is where it's at ;)

Robert Bruce seems to insist that firmly stating a command will do the trick. It's something I should keep trying I feel.

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

Hi Zante, thank you - that makes a lot of sense.  I find it amazing that the more I learn, the more I'm aware that there's so much more I don't know about! 

My teachers tell me that this planet is teeming with consciousnesses - there are spirits of all kinds around us.  Apparently we all share the same space, but in different dimensions.  That's why it's important to cleanse your home, spreading your energy around and therefore creating a bigger impenetrable 'aura'.  So you might want to do that.

Best wishes
Venus
xx