tubelikes structures

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

brianspuk

Hi Fred

I've experienced the plane type of entrance structure on 3 occasions to date.  This would normally happen when I'm resting, typically when I'm not actually trying to have an astral projection as such but just resting.

The first one was a pattern of black diamond shapes on a yellow background.  The second had a blue background with coloured patterns that looked like line drawings of tulips.  The third one was like black interlocking c shapes on a white background.  Each time the plane appeared at an angle and I moved towards it for about 5 seconds, then it disappeared again.

I wonder if this represents the Focus 21 gateway to the astral state mentioned in the astral consciousness forum.

Brian

fredhedd

has anyone had any experiences w/ the tubelike structures mentioned in ad?  robert explains that they are gateways to the astral.  i have been inside these gateways probably close to one hundred times.  i was on lsd most of  the times,  but i know it wasn't a hallucination because sometimes after meditating for a long time i can see it very vaguely.

actually, the experience that i had w/ these gateways is what brought me to the bookstore to find out what they were.  i happened to pick up ad when got there and flipped to the page where it was describing the 'tunnel', as i'd been calling it.  this is what got me started in all of this.  i didnt have any prior knowledge about these gateways, and the description in the book is exactly what i was describing to my friends, who told me i was tripping, which i was.

being inside one of these structures is incredible. similar to  being on a roller coaster w/ music.  i always wondered why i couldn't get to the end of this thing, even when i would spend an hour or more whooshing through it.  robert explains in ad that there is no end, but instead places where you can get off, to explore different levels of the astral.  i never knew this and always tried to go faster to get to the end.  

i brought this up because i was meditating earlier and i remembered that when the tunnel would turn abruptly that i would sometimes still be looking in the direction i was headed before the turn.  when this would happen a little cartoon character face w/ an arrow next to his head would pop up in my view, indicating which way i should be watching.  when i would turn to face the right way,  he would disappear.  this part sounds a little crazy i know, but i just remembered it and wanted to see if anyone else could confirm this little guy or the arrow.