Vibrations as of Late....

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Dood

I have been having trouble getting out for some odd reason for the last few months.

Anyways, last night I became aware of the vibrations per usual.
Except that this time I felt them real strong in my throat for whatever reason THAT was.
At first I 'thought' I was sleeping on a single bed next to a wall on my left.
So I tried my roll out method to the right.
Of course it was not working because I sleep on a Queen Mattress with Mrs Dood on my right.
I actually sleep more to the left edge of our bed. With the bedroom door a couple of feet away.

So I then 'realized' where I was then rolled out to my left.
I did the slow motion fall to the floor as I have done before.
Quite annoying but it was 'working' so to speak.
I land on the floor on all fours.
I tried to crawl out of the bed room and I could feel the carpet under my hands.
My vision was pretty dark and I was concentrating on 'seeing'. Which of course was pretty damn black...[Sigh]
Silly thoughts kept popping up like "Don't open your eyes or you will wake up..." OR..." Why can't I stand up...Or fly?"
I thought I saw my hands for a split second but, I was slipping back into dream state.
I believe I started out in dream state to begin with because of the disorientation of me sleeping on a single bed in the first place.

I had a 'vibration' last week where I felt it come on and it was stronger then anything I have felt before...different too somehow.
Last night's vibration felt nearly as 'strong' but like I said it was more concentrated in my throat.

Any ideas on the Throat Area vibrating so hard?

Ever since I had a strange 'encounter' where I was paralyzed last year from what I thought was a normal beginning to a OBE (vibrations) I then have had trouble with my OBEs.
That was a different experience all together where I could NOT move no matter what I did and then saw 'someone' at the foot of my bed.
This 'being' told me to relax and walked around to where my head was and reached down to 'touch me' and that is ALL I remember...
I did ask this being's "Who are you...?" while he (he?) walked around my bed and all I remember of what he said was was "DOD" or "Don".
I firmly believe that ET can mess with us and abduct us.  I also 'sensed' someone else in the room but I could not turn my head to see.
I also believe that our governments can also abduct humans too and/or work in conjunction with ET.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Greytraveller

Dood  !
Way to Go ! Good to see that you finally got out into a full OBE after a long 'dry spell'.

Not to be Too esoteric here ...but.... the throat chakra is attuned to, and is a mechanism for controlling, the ethereal or etheric realms. (Trust me, because several years ago I was heavily into chakras, prana and Hindu esoterica).
The chakras, when open and functioning correctly, channel the subtle energy of kundalini (and to a lesser extent prana) up and down the physical body and its ethereal counterpart (that part of you that goes out of body). When blocked or otherwise closed the chakras can prevent kundalini and prana from taking its natural course and this could lead to disease, depression and other ailments.

Of course I don't know what is going on with you right now but it could be that your throat chakra was or still is blocked. The heavy vibrations might be a natural, subconscious way of clearing that chakra again. There could be other possibilities yet this seems to be the most likely.

Thanx for posting, I always enjoy reading your experiences.
8-)
Grey

Old Dood

Thank you Grey!
As ALWAYS your input and insight is very welcomed!

So I need a Spiritual Equivalent of a Roto-Rooter for my throat Chakra?  :-D

Seriously, that makes perfect sense....  Thanks Again and anything else that you think of then please share!
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Leilah

I second what Greytraveller said but I have noticed a difference in the vibrations, especially in the last couple months. Much more stronger than I have ever experienced them. It seems like the frequency? is at a much faster or higher rate/speed.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.