smooth astral transition, no vibes, almost like fading between realities

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
I have a little more time today to speak or type to you concerning certain events which have transpired in my astral.
Firstly, before I get to the smooth astral transition, I have been trying different things and getting results.  My dream state isn't whole yet, but I have experienced more dream state activity.  One day I figured that a visualization of darkness (not evil) but the color black and it's energy, figured this would enable some sort of disintegration of reality.  So, I was going to sleep in the middle of the day, and focusing the color black, trying to visualize it, rather than white or silver, and I was falling asleep, suddenly, I hear this hissing noise, like something close to me was on fire, or burning up.  So I quickly woke up completely, or almost completely, and I looked out thew window, and I could see this white mist.  Then I blinked, and woke right up, and it gradually went away.  In terms of what works in reality, it's like they say, your intent greatly effects the event which manifests from the application of the energy.
Another time, well, just like yesterday, I was sleeping during the day, and just trying to submerse myself in the dream state.  I was there in the astral, and my 'good friend' Malice was always floating right next to me.  I was inside of his mansion, and he told me to take a shower and get some rest, we had a hard fight coming up.  So I did something, I don't know, it was moving very fast, and suddenly Malice or whatever he is, he was there, digging in my pockets.  He got the dope!  So I told him, "How dare you, I knew! I knew you were trying to steal from me!!"  and he said something, I forget what.  Next thing I know, I'm walking through the mansion, and the sky outside this cage was shining with bright white, pink, and yellow light.  But there was something wrong, so I had to fight.  These little brown tribal dudes were everywhere, Malice was floating next to me, and I was floating in the room.  So I quickly used two different kinds of reflect, one, a green magick reflect, the other, a yellow physical reflect, obviously based out of video games.  Something went wrong, I got hit in the butt with a spear, and it froze me solid.  Some kind of energy grounding tail attached to my magick, and I tried to turn it into projectile ammo.
I shot and shot my ammo out of my hands, trying to form an Exo or anything to use against these guys.  Well, I soon realized that I wasn't shooting anything, they were all taking cover, I was hitting thin air.  I kept pushing the boundry, trying to get out from this huge cage room and outside.  Choppers or 'orbitals' were flying in at me, and I was attacking it and trying to blow them up.  Soon, I landed on the ground, it was like my flight energy had been expended.  I looked!  Behold!!  There were these armored one man tanks, with a shield that could move and a singular turret that shot something made out of garbage.  I grabbed a weapon that was on the ground, and it turned into a first person shooter.  Then I tried to fly again, and took damage, taking fire, taking fire, and I made it outside, and behold!  It was Reaza, a sky of red and yellow, with thousands of war machines and increasing technology.  I got blown away quickly, and then, I woke up.

So that was it for that one.  Darn Malice took my weed!!  And the wierd thing is, he was just floating around, staying in my blindspot, wearing a nice silk tshirt and nice slacks with running shoes.  Long black hair, perfect face, masculine yet having a feminine shape, somehow.

So last night, I was trying to enter the dream state again, cuz I've heard it said, "It doesn't matter if you meditate or go to sleep, it takes you to the same place."  And I was laying in bed, and going to sleep, but I was having thoughts, and it was weird, cuz I wasn't entirely thinking those things.  I looked, and I had slowly entered the astral, and my mind was saying, "This is the eternal realm of Jehovah! Beware!! What you do here effects your reality!"  so I grabbed onto my, I'll make this quick, I grabbed on and started to increase my genitals, basically.  And things happened with that, ok, then, Sky and Jay were standing there, and I looked, and I was in one of their beds.  Now, it was all moving slower, but things were still happening fast.  I talked to Sky and Jay, then Devil Mologi came in or someone, I forget, anyway, then there was a whole bunch of things that happened, but at the same time, I was looking into my camper and could see the light, the shapes of my camper, all of that stuff.  And then I willed myself to awaken, and it was just a smooth transition between states of consciousness.\

So that's my story about that.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Chaos Mage

no fresh astral experiences on my end
i've been doing other things, making new friends, life without the internet is ok but i'd like to get it back soon
i was doing some meditation, i think i was doing it wrong?  still not sure what to do with myself
there was a dream today before i woke up
i was on or close to some kind of plane??  i don't know what it means....  maybe i should look into moving to a different country
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control