YIPPY! My first AP!

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonden

This morning I had my very first AP and it was awesome, even if nothing really happened :lol: .

I'm doing a course about astral projection on www.mysticweb.org and this week we we're gonna try even harder to astral project and for those who already had AP:ed, they're going to try to project to mount everest. I decided, this week I'm gonna try harder to get my first AP than I ever have before.

When I was going to bed I set my clock to 4 am. and then I tried to AP but I didn't make because I fell asleep :oops: . At 3.55 am I woke up after a dream and I shut my clock of and walked around a bit and then tried to AP again.  This time I began to felt uncomfortable after about 30 minutes so I moved. After this I couldn't go back to sleep :( . So I laid in my bed till like 6.15 am and I began to drift into sleep.

(Dreaming) Me and my mum was going to but 2 bags of orange like fruit (Clementine's I think its called but I am not sure ) When we had payed we was gonna leave but I thought I check the entrance again because it had gone dark. And when I opened the glass-door I shout buuuuu (I really don't know why :) ) And when or after (I'm not sure) I realized that I was dreaming and I thought of all I was gonna do while lucid and I was far away from my body in like a second. Then I was suddenly back to my body.

When I got back to my body I was shivering (sort of) and hearing some sort of vibrato like from the brainwave generator. I knew what was happening! I was really happy. I decided not to try to move but just to enjoy the ride as long as it was gonna last since I started to bend forward and fall a bit to the side of the bed and my head went trough the wall a bit :lol: .  Then I flew up and to the other side of the bed. Then I started to fall down in a 45 degree angle and it was getting dark and even more blurry than before. I thought maybe I'm going to travel somewhere because I hadn't still tried to move. But while I was thinking of that I also thought about my physical body for less than a second.
And then I was back and really happy even if nothing had happen and it was an unintentional AP.

Potatis

Congratulations Bonden! Now that you've done it, it'll be easier next time! Keep it up! :-)

Potatis

Selski

Bonden - well done!

It's great, isn't it?  There's nothing quite like it, in my opinion.

As Potatis says, it will be easier now, so we all look forward to hearing about your future experiences!  :)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

Way to go Bonden!

Feeling yourself in those different angles are a hoot! :D

Nay

Leannain

yeah baby!
nice going bonden :D

Harry

Wow good on ya!

During a lucid dream to leave your body u just say 'I am floating up' don't you?

The land of nod is my refuge

Bonden

Thanks for all the replies!
To Harry:
No I just got lucid and I got back to my body without even thinking of it consciously.

I actually AP for the second time today I think but this one wasn't as vivid as the first one. I just remember I got lucid in a dream and after approximately 10 seconds I was in my bed. But this time I didn't hear/remember any vibrations or sound. This time I did some moving. I first lifted up and then jumped up through the celling. But when I went through the celling everything got black. And I think I said light! and then I suddenly saw a pink/red blanket with white spots on it. After that I don't remember anymore.

Why wasn't this AP as vivid as the first, was I more exited the first time because I had never done it before? I got the flu or some other disease which is similar to the flu, is it possible that that affected me? I also moved this time could that affected how vivid it was? Was I dreaming that I was AP ? I haven't done any AP exercises in a week because I was on a trip to Ce-BIT, could that have something to do with it? Or can it be something else?

Smilodon29A

If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger