News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I tried this and

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Try using salvia divinorum (the smokable kind) from //www.shamanshop.net. Its legal. I took 1 puff of it and everything I thought about felt as solid as if I had touched it with my hands. It only lasts 5 minutes, but I learn something new every time I use it. No side effects.

jc84corvette

LOL you and those legal drugs... I was told about them almost 1 year ago. I want some of that legal weed that makes you hallucinate your present enviroment but you gotta be 18! Im also afraid  of the mail. like the return address and you know how USPS or UPS or FedEx have their scaners, couldnt dogs smell it.

T_Kman0610

do you think if i thought of a club sandwhich and ate it i would taste it and be full afterwards? that would be cool!
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

Adrian

Greetings jc84corvette,

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I tried this one week ago. I was really relaxed and I did all of the steps as Adrian said. I then tried it days later, just the same way as before.

I was visulizing the whole time and my brain was making itall up. When will I really phase? Im confused..I ggotta practice this image more.. Iknow

If you are not already Astral projecting, this might take some time and practice to accomplish; it will vary from person to person, bit practice and more practice is a key to success as with most worthwhile things.

One of the objectives of Astral Pulse Island is for people to use it as a basis and incentive for learning Astral projection with many other people involved, all of whom can compare notes, and of course ultimately meet in the Astral locale for group ventures.

If you are starting out from the beginning, at first it will seem like a meditation where you are as visualising API as intensively as possible, and travelling there with your imagination. Never dismiss the imagination as something you have a "figment of", or fantasy; like everything in the Astral, Astral Pulse Island was created by the imagination of everyone participating, and now it is a reality. My advice is to practice as outlined on the web page, and in time you wil firt of all project to API mentally and know you are there, and very soon you should achieve a full Astral projection; when this occurs you will have automatically entered the mind awake/body asleep state. Starting out with adequate relaxation is very important, and is indeed a cornerstone of Astral projection; accordingly, deep physical relaxation is well worth practicing as a seperate exercise. This is also why Astral projection is often so successful after waking up a couple of hours earlier than usual; the body is already in a deeply relaxed state, and the consciousness is still much closer to the Astral where you probably were while asleep.

Keep practicing and you will not be disappointed [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings jc84corvette,

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I tried this one week ago. I was really relaxed and I did all of the steps as Adrian said. I then tried it days later, just the same way as before.

I was visulizing the whole time and my brain was making itall up. When will I really phase? Im confused..I ggotta practice this image more.. Iknow

If you are not already Astral projecting, this might take some time and practice to accomplish; it will vary from person to person, bit practice and more practice is a key to success as with most worthwhile things.

One of the objectives of Astral Pulse Island is for people to use it as a basis and incentive for learning Astral projection with many other people involved, all of whom can compare notes, and of course ultimately meet in the Astral locale for group ventures.

If you are starting out from the beginning, at first it will seem like a meditation where you are as visualising API as intensively as possible, and travelling there with your imagination. Never dismiss the imagination as something you have a "figment of", or fantasy; like everything in the Astral, Astral Pulse Island was created by the imagination of everyone participating, and now it is a reality. My advice is to practice as outlined on the web page, and in time you wil firt of all project to API mentally and know you are there, and very soon you should achieve a full Astral projection; when this occurs you will have automatically entered the mind awake/body asleep state. Starting out with adequate relaxation is very important, and is indeed a cornerstone of Astral projection; accordingly, deep physical relaxation is well worth practicing as a seperate exercise. This is also why Astral projection is often so successful after waking up a couple of hours earlier than usual; the body is already in a deeply relaxed state, and the consciousness is still much closer to the Astral where you probably were while asleep.

Keep practicing and you will not be disappointed [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian.

Adrian,

Thank you for a good reply that will encourage me more! The key to AP/obe is practice and a good positive attitude! HOAH!

jc84corvette

Ok I just tried it again and this is what happend. Remember I am visulizing not APing yet...

1. I laid down, thought of my feet, calvs, knees, thighs, all the way up to my head. This helps relax me.

2. I breathed in through my nose counting 5 seconds, held it for 5 seconds then breathed out with my nose.

3. With in a few minuets my body felt really relaxed and very energized in a way (im not sure about the energized thing yet). This feeling lasted the whole 10 min of my visulization. The feeling felt really good!

4. My boat was going along the water, I had a motor powerd boat. I shut it off when I reached the post. I tied my boat up to that post.

5. I felt my feet hit the warm sand and continued to walk. I heard the exotic birds, I saw the big palms. I analyzed the texture of the palms.

6. Then I went to the pyramind. I looked up and it was bigger than the palms. I analyzed the textures on the pyramind.

7. Then Tom said something to me. Tom was in my imagination thing I did last time at AP Island. He looked the same and acted the same. He was all dressed up, he had a buisness suit on and his white shirt was showing with his black or red  tie showing (can not remember the color). He said something about the textures, I can not remember what he said. We had a small convo like before. Then at the end I said I gotta go and we said our byes.

8. I untied my boat and I jumped on to it, catching it as the wind took it away slowly.

9. I floated away and then sat up in bed saying "Wow I relaxed really good!"

I do not know why Tom keeps comming up. Am I closer to AP?

Adrian

Greetings jc84corvette,

You are doing really well! [:)]

You will find that everything becomes more ans more real and solid, and at the same time you wil be less and less aware of you physical body. Before you know it you wil find yourself in a full projection, and there will be no doubting that experience; you will be well and truly there, and it will seem more real than the physical world.

Just keep practicing as you are doing and you will be fine. As for this Tom person, you are doing exactly the right thingh my going along with the conversation etc.. Just go with it, and try to find out some sort of veryifiable information if you can next time.

Thank you for reporting your experiences, I hope more people will do the same; I might start another topic for that purpose in fact.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

jc84corvette

Thank you for the reply Adrian. Making a new topic for experiences would be great!

You should also plan a Astral Event at this Island. Like who can climb that pyramind the fastest. :)

Thank you for the encouragement Adrain, you are my idle!

dino333

Yay! Lets make a new topic!!! BTW if there was ever a pyramid climbing contest I'd sprout wings and fly to the top. lol[:D]

jc84corvette

All the visulizations that I have done, I always felt really relaxed after my boat left the island and I sit up. As I open my eyes the first thing I notice is that I really was relaxed and my eyes were to. Is this normal?

Novice

Well, I have noticed that if I come out of this too fast (kids interrupt, dog barks, etc) I feel disoriented. Its like I need to think a minute about where I am and what I'm doing. I will sometimes feel a bit groggy afterwards too. Like I'm too deep or something.

But most of the time, I feel very relaxed. Sometimes relaxed and energized at the same time. It may sound like a contradiction, but its not. That's a pretty cool feeling actually. But I don't get it very often.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

T_Kman0610

if you spin an oriental man around in circles 10 times, does he become disoriented? j/w
if a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

jc84corvette

LOL yes a cow has milk comming out of his nose when he laughs[^]

jc84corvette