News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Life

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran99

Hi,  I go through 'life' just like most people but the difference is I will give validity to things that most people will dismiss because it scares them or 'proof' can not easily be offered.

I love dreaming.....going to sleep is a pleasure to me and I never know what to expect. I remember just before Princess Diana died in 97, I was 15 at the time and dreamt 5 days before of crashing in a racing car into a wall with a blonde woman in the car with me. After she died it took me a few days to realise the significance of my dream and tbh the significance of dreaming as a whole. Since that 'wake up' moment I have always looked upon dreaming as an extension of my life rather than 7-8 hours in bed revitalising myself for 'life'

'Life' to me is what I perceive so when I dream I give it as much respect as when I am in the waking world. Dreams fascinate me. I've had phases where I will analyse them to the nth degree about meaning and had belief they were some scheme to help me work out my waking moments(to me they can be) I've also had the prophetic moments like I mentioned but the dreams that fascinate me is when you become lucid and the dream becomes..'life' To begin with these were sometimes quite negative and I would find myself confronted by some negative entity/person and I would get quite angry and become quite confrontational...I would literally attack some horrible things with pure anger that they were any where near me. But over the years my dream lucidity has become ever more positive and mellow to the point where I rarely have a bad experience asleep.

In relation to the above though how much do you consider your experiences asleep with your waking moments in terms of 'living life' How real are they? Do you see them as prophetic? A way to work out waking world problems? Or as real as that waking world?           

Kieran99

Quote from: Kieran99 on December 20, 2014, 00:05:17
Hi,  I go through 'life' just like most people but the difference is I will give validity to things that most people will dismiss because it scares them or 'proof' can not easily be offered.

I love dreaming.....going to sleep is a pleasure to me and I never know what to expect. I remember just before Princess Diana died in 97, I was 15 at the time and dreamt 5 days before of crashing in a racing car into a wall with a blonde woman in the car with me. After she died it took me a few days to realise the significance of my dream and tbh the significance of dreaming as a whole. Since that 'wake up' moment I have always looked upon dreaming as an extension of my life rather than 7-8 hours in bed revitalising myself for 'life'

'Life' to me is what I perceive so when I dream I give it as much respect as when I am in the waking world. Dreams fascinate me. I've had phases where I will analyse them to the nth degree about meaning and had belief they were some scheme to help me work out my waking moments(to me they can be) I've also had the prophetic moments like I mentioned but the dreams that fascinate me is when you become lucid and the dream becomes..'life' To begin with these were sometimes quite negative and I would find myself confronted by some negative entity/person and I would get quite angry and become quite confrontational...I would literally attack some horrible things with pure anger that they were any where near me. But over the years my dream lucidity has become ever more positive and mellow to the point where I rarely have a bad experience asleep.

In relation to the above though how much do you consider your experiences asleep with your waking moments in terms of 'living life' How real are they? Do you see them as prophetic? A way to work out waking world problems? Or as real as that waking world?           
The lack of response really sums up life in this world. If I was talking about sex my god there would be an explosion! Does nobody have anything positive to say about anything I've mentioned? We are living now not tomorrow

Xanth

First, let me welcome you to the Astral Pulse.  :)

Secondly, let me point out that this is a message board.  It's not an instant form of communication... it can take time for replies to happen. 
It's also Christmas time, things tend to slow down greatly around here around this time.
Perhaps waiting a bit longer than 1 1/2 hours is good.  :) 

With that said... my own perspective can be summed up by saying: Anything you can experience, is real.

ANYTHING... you can experience... is REAL.

Kieran99

Quote from: Xanth on December 20, 2014, 01:51:50
First, let me welcome you to the Astral Pulse.  :)

Secondly, let me point out that this is a message board.  It's not an instant form of communication... it can take time for replies to happen. 
It's also Christmas time, things tend to slow down greatly around here around this time.
Perhaps waiting a bit longer than 1 1/2 hours is good.  :) 

With that said... my own perspective can be summed up by saying: Anything you can experience, is real.

ANYTHING... you can experience... is REAL.
Thank you for your response and welcome :-) I'm just a bit sad that you have places like twitter that are so busy full of people not really saying anything and then you have a great site like this so'dead'..when in reality it's content is more alive than anything you can find on the web. But I'll stay as long as I am 'live' 8-) thanks again for your welcome

EscapeVelocity

Hello Kieran99,

Welcome to the Pulse!

Like you mentioned, your dreams can serve several purposes and this depends on how much importance you give them in your life. For most people, dreams simply serve as a kind of daily housekeeping and working out minor/major issues and the emotional energies involved within a symbolic context. As you pay more attention to your dreams, as you have done, your dream material will gradually shift towards opportunities for gaining dream lucidity, followed by challenges to your understanding of emotional control within the dream; you only get so far by responding with anger and aggression, as you have found out. This is just one of the first of many lessons to learn.

As you continue to actively pursue greater awareness and control within your dreams, you eventually come to realize that these experiences are indeed lessons that once learned, expand your consciousness both here in the Physical world and in the Non-Physical world.

We have experiences which teach us in the Physical;we have experiences which teach us in the Non-Physical.

From my current perspective, any experience which teaches me something is REAL.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Kieran99

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 20, 2014, 03:18:46
Hello Kieran99,

Welcome to the Pulse!

Like you mentioned, your dreams can serve several purposes and this depends on how much importance you give them in your life. For most people, dreams simply serve as a kind of daily housekeeping and working out minor/major issues and the emotional energies involved within a symbolic context. As you pay more attention to your dreams, as you have done, your dream material will gradually shift towards opportunities for gaining dream lucidity, followed by challenges to your understanding of emotional control within the dream; you only get so far by responding with anger and aggression, as you have found out. This is just one of the first of many lessons to learn.

As you continue to actively pursue greater awareness and control within your dreams, you eventually come to realize that these experiences are indeed lessons that once learned, expand your consciousness both here in the Physical world and in the Non-Physical world.

We have experiences which teach us in the Physical;we have experiences which teach us in the Non-Physical.

From my current perspective, any experience which teaches me something is REAL.
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the insight my friend :-) I look forward to happy exploring here 8-) 

LightBeam

Hi Kieran and welcome!
For me, my dreams are a direct replay of something that had held my attention during the day, either good or bad. For example if I watch a movie with volcano erupting, I will dream of such scenarios. For me personally my dreams are a temporary thought formation of my subconscious emotions triggered from my physical life. And sometimes, not even from my own physical life experiences, like the example of just watching a movie with intense emotions. That's why I don't pay much attention to my dreams. But for some people like yourself they may be prophetic or teach lessons. On the other hand, I have many APs, which are very different from dreams and during those explorations, I have no fears no matter what I encounter. They are 99% very pleasant, enjoyable and exciting, because my consciousness leads the experiences. Many times I ask questions related to my own life and receive answers.
And although dreams also take place in the astral, to me they are more symbolic and as I said instances of thought molding energy, surrounding your physical personality. Sometimes my dreams are very bizarre, then I just laugh when I wake up, what is going on in my sub consciousness LOL. That's why I am more focused on my APs.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Kieran99

Quote from: LightBeam on December 20, 2014, 04:29:07
Hi Kieran and welcome!
For me, my dreams are a direct replay of something that had held my attention during the day, either good or bad. For example if I watch a movie with volcano erupting, I will dream of such scenarios. For me personally my dreams are a temporary thought formation of my subconscious emotions triggered from my physical life. And sometimes, not even from my own physical life experiences, like the example of just watching a movie with intense emotions. That's why I don't pay much attention to my dreams. But for some people like yourself they may be prophetic or teach lessons. On the other hand, I have many APs, which are very different from dreams and during those explorations, I have no fears no matter what I encounter. They are 99% very pleasant, enjoyable and exciting, because my consciousness leads the experiences. Many times I ask questions related to my own life and receive answers.
And although dreams also take place in the astral, to me they are more symbolic and as I said instances of thought molding energy, surrounding your physical personality. Sometimes my dreams are very bizarre, then I just laugh when I wake up, what is going on in my sub consciousness LOL. That's why I am more focused on my APs.
Again thanks for the welcome :-) The reason I came to this site in the first place is I do want to explore the idea of going from a lucid dream to the position where I could possible conciousnessly move between a waking moment here to somewhere else seamlessly! I have no doubt from reading stuff that this is entirely possible and I think that is where my realit seems to be moving right now!  :? 

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Being able to transfer the 'you' within may take a while. Can you give an example of what your desires are?
What do you expect to be capable of actually doing?
It is possible to project your conciousness far from this physical reality almost at will. It will take some time, this amount of mental development and control is quite rare to find.
With enough intent and a passionate desire it is quite possible.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Kieran99

Quote from: Szaxx on December 20, 2014, 23:46:37
Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Being able to transfer the 'you' within may take a while. Can you give an example of what your desires are?
What do you expect to be capable of actually doing?
It is possible to project your conciousness far from this physical reality almost at will. It will take some time, this amount of mental development and control is quite rare to find.
With enough intent and a passionate desire it is quite possible.
I don't know.... I've been drawn to the Astral travel over meditation and one of the first things I came across was the posts of Frank on here. It just made a lot of sense to me because I have so many lucid dreams. In fact I have so many different level of dreams and I needed to try to understand this. I know sometimes I'm in an environment of my own creation and sometimes I'm part creating that. Other times I'm meeting people and I can have really profound moments where they are showing me stuff on maps.  The moment stays so real to me but the stuff on the maps/scrolls are not in my language(English) so in the moment I understand them completely but when I wake up I can't! I do sense different levels though. I know when I'm experiencing my own mind or a shared experience. Usually if it is beyond what I class as 'dreams' I will hear music and experience other languages.... I'll be shocked into lucidity by experiences I could not have possibly made up in my own mind. I've never even tried Astral travel but I know instinctively I need to. I'm only 29 so I feel I have plenty of time and welcome help doing this  :-)     

Kieran99

So to make things more clear....I was having so many experiences with my dreams and I was beginning to classify them myself. After so many Google searches and reading the same old shi*te I came across this site. On that first page was this guy frank and I ended up reading most of his posts. Logically I should have then looked up 'methods to Astral travel' but I never do anything important unless I have first hand advice. So that is where I am at...I won't do it until I have first hand from somebody how to do it! One thing that has always kept me going is I have 2 birthmarks on my face..one one below my right ear in the shape of Africa and another below my left in the shape of a lot of birthmarks I see ..an oblong shape. Do I think I'm special because I have these birthmarks? No I instinctively feel we are all special but people have always commented on them and I do feel they are a marker for me to look beyond 'the normal' somehow. I've never met anybody with birthmarks like mine and it makes me feel alone strangely  :cry: Like I'm waiting to meet somebody somehow! or something? They effect me everyday because strangers will always ask me about them. and I instinctively know they have great significance to me somehow! I also see ghosts.

Szaxx

Those experiences where you understand the language do have connotations of being what's termed a full projection. In these you are fully aware of yourself and think as you would while awake. So many labels confuse the whole issue of classification, it's far better to realise anything that you experience not in the physical world is a projection of your conciousness.
With the above accepted, you have had many projections already. To do these at will or conciously is is where you can train yourself to an art.

In your experiences where you instinctively know whats what and realise after you wake, it's all an alien language is normal. The thoughts that arise from these experiences are ' it all seemed perfectly natural'. With some more thought, you may realise the details were actually conveyed inside your mind. This is telepathy and requires no language as such. It's the method of communication used generally. As in the physical world, what you hear is interpreted into mini scenes, you follow what's being conveyed mentally without realising it in most cases. If we didn't have this natural ability, story books wouldn't exist.

Volgerle

I've had lots of unmistakably precognitive (prophetic) dreams. I also had shared dreams with other persons. No doubt about that. So yes, dreams alone, even if unconscious (not lucid) can be amazing.

mcdwg

I go to sleep hoping to have a lucid dream or something even greater but not much luck recently.  I've had OBE's, lucid dreams, and to me they are as real as waking life.  One thing I always find interesting is that once I become lucid or even if I'm not it feels like i belong in that dream.  I remember once while being awake thinking of all the cool things I would do while lucid like flying, going through walls, how fascinating it will be; once I was lucid and became aware and remebered what i wanted to do it wasn't that appealing as if I had done it all the time. 

So in my view waking life and dreams is like steeping into different worlds or realities.

My two cents

EscapeVelocity

it feels like i belong in that dream.  I remember once while being awake thinking of all the cool things I would do while lucid like flying, going through walls, how fascinating it will be; once I was lucid and became aware and remebered what i wanted to do it wasn't that appealing as if I had done it all the time. 

This is a key insight mcdwg...

You are in the process of noticing some differences between your Physical personality and your NonPhysical personality.

Be on the lookout for and reflect on these differences as your experiences continue and progress.

This is better than two cents worth...good insight!  :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Kieran99

I decided(probably wrongly) to experience things from drug induced states and it has made me quite ill! That is all I will say because I didn't get anything I could describe in full right now :cry:

Szaxx

If you never taste a lemon, you'll never know how bitter it is.
There are shamans who use intoxicants with great success, this would have been a better route.
It's not generally a good idea to try something in life with little knowledge of the outcome. You tried something and it didn't work out so good. Lesson learned...

All you need is available on site and help is always around the corner. Rushing doesn't work so the quick fix isn't going to happen. It's like filling a bucket from a dripping tap, a dedicated slice of patience is required.
The art of projection is like riding a bike. It takes times to get right, once done you can always ride afterward.
Still want to learn?