News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Astral Pulse Island

Previous topic - Next topic

Agntneo

Don't you think when people "get there" their subconscious minds would take over and the whole place would be fake?

I mean, how does this work, I know the Astral Pulse Island isn't real but who created it? How can someone go there without many years of training to be able to stay awake and concentrated and still be able to remember the whole thing?
People Can Fly

Logic

So you're testing the validity of there being such a place? No one can tell you if its real or not, that is for you to decide what reality means to you.

It doesn't always take years of training to be able to do something like that, sometimes the effort alone outweighs the time trying to achieve something like that.

But my question is this: how do you know that you're not subconsiously going there, and that you just cant remember it?  :wink:
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Magus Darkmist

Like all things, the time it takes to be able to do anything is the amount of belief you have in yourself.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

daidaluz

Quote from: AgntneoDon't you think when people "get there" their subconscious minds would take over and the whole place would be fake?

I mean, how does this work, I know the Astral Pulse Island isn't real but who created it? How can someone go there without many years of training to be able to stay awake and concentrated and still be able to remember the whole thing?

¡¡¡ I've never been there !!! If it's a place for gathering , then the whole island has to be made out of the subconscious mind of all its visitors. So is very real for them , and a true place for gathering.

I picture it in my mind as an Astral place that irradiates with rays of light the material world (at least its surroundings)  Mmmm Next time I'm oobeing will try to see one of this rays and follow it up to its origin.     ..If this works I will let you know.