News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

how are you all finding R. Bruces new book

Previous topic - Next topic

duckblink

personally im finding it great  :D  im on day 6 and have had great results already! my dream journal now contains 11 dreams two short LD'S and my energy work seems to be progressing nicely. i was just wondering how others are finding it.  :?:
sasuke vs atachi the ultimat battle!!! apart from naruto vs sasuke!!! oh and ....

OverDriven

I went to Barnes and Nobles bookstore planning to buy it. I picked it up and gave it a browsing before buying. I decided not to buy it...not because its a bad book at all, but because I felt like I was reading Astral Dynamics (the best book on AP currently out there) again. The only advantage of this book is that it is organized into the 90 day plan and that the co-author gives some helpful hints from an outsiders view. However, I just didn't see enough new information to make it worth it for me. I may still pick up a copy in the future to build my AP library though. If you are a beginner, buy it. If you have never read Astral Dynamics, buy it. But for those with some experience and that have already read Astral Dynamics, it may be too much of the same thing to keep your attention.

-Joe

Palehorse

OD, if you get the version that comes with a CD (maybe they all do, I don't know), there's quite a bit of other helpful stuff as well, like recorded affirmations, brainwave presets and subliminal recordings.

Anyway, last night I listened to one of the lucid dreaming presets for about a half hour before bed, then went to bed with the subliminal OBE file playing on headphones... and woke up several times to sleep paralysis.  It didn't result in full exit (which I've never had) but this is a big deal to me because I haven't been able to get the vibrations AT ALL since like last spring.  I definitely plan to follow the 90 day program, and I'm confident about the outcome.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Parapsycho

I'm thinking about buying it. I already have Astral Dynamics, but (as much as I don't like to admit it) I'm the kind of person who needs a set schedule for these types of things, or else I wouldn't know where to begin.

Palehorse

I hear ya, PP.  My OBE efforts have been mostly sporadic and scattered, both in the methods I've tried and the times I've spent doing them.  I've really been plagued by the fact of not knowing whether I'm getting anywhere or just wasting my time, and I never know how long to spend on a certain technique before moving on.  This kind of structured program is *exactly* what I need to stay motivated and on task, and even after just three days I think I'm seeing results.  I was actually planning on making up some sort of regular schedule for myself and never got around to it, so it's awesome that RB has already done all the work for me.  So yeah, even though I haven't been at it for very long, I do recommend the book.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10