News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Choking to death on your own blood isn't fun

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehupatl

carried a stick of dynamite around with me once. I was determined to kill somebody with it (and myself); when it exploded I woke up
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Chamos

I've died numerous ways in my dreams, the funniest, in my oppinion, waas being shot, then hanged and having my throat slit, then finding myself, hanging upside down in a coffin, pointing at the guy who killed me saying "HE DID IT! I KNOW! I WAS THERE! HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED ME!" That, in my 'pinion, was nutty.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

rodentmouse

the  two  times i can remember dying in  a  dream  are both getting  shot in the  face by a  shotgun...  the good  thing is  it  didnt  hurt :D

i  wonder  what it  could mean?

Secretseeress

HI
Maybe when you die in a dream you are remembering how you died in a past life?
Or maybe its a presentient look at how you'll die this time....though I don't think many people will have such violent deaths!
I think the wierdest way I ever died in a dream was after I ran into a kinda futuristic UN meeting to deliver a vital message but was blasted by some kind of lightning gun. OUCH. My right side tingled and ached for hours after.
Do you always wake up when you die or do you sometimes hang around being a ghost?
Love and Light,
Secretseeress

Nate

Twice I've died in a dream then been someplace where I'm clearly dead. Once I was in a bank that was picked up by a space ship and smashed then I was in a long line of people. At the end of the line were these people in light blue robes checking everyone in. Behind them there were two doors, one going down into a cave. Everyone was assured though that it wasn't hell, but the Heaven gift shop(?).
In the other dream me and girl destoryed the entire physical dimension. Then I was in a long hall with all these people in long white robes. They informed me that since I did so well my score got into the top three. They showed a thing hanging on the wall that had a list of the top ten scores like a video game. Mine was third. It was at least in the billions. I'm very proud. taaaa!!

-Nate
ps. How about having your neck snapped? Anybody?

TheSeeker

I've never had a dream where I died, but I had a dream once that I killed my girlfriend and one that I killed my brother.  Which is wierd because I'm not violent (generally) and had no aggression towards them at the time.

Actually they're the worst two dreams I've ever had, after I killed them I realized what I did and was overcome with grief, but that didn't prevent me from sawing my brother into small pieces as to make hiding his body easier.... gives me the chills just thinkin' about it.

Lysear

In one dream I was bitten by a poisonous snake. I felt the poison inside my body, spreading and I thought to myself excrement I'm dying!! and faded away.

to answer the other question, there was once where I was shot in the head, made it home then died. After that I was in heaven it was very white and people were all queing up, although I got this from a movie I think! to quote bill and ted "dude this is most atypical!" - refering to heaven!

jason

once I drowned in a dream.I had a moment of severe panic as water filled my lungs,then I actually felt peaceful.my last thought wasn't "oh my god,I'm dying!", it was "wow,look how beautiful the sunlight is when it hits the water".
I've also been shot in the head a couple of times.I felt a strong blow to the back of my head as the bullet entered my brain.It wasn't painful actually,just a strong, shocking feeling.then I blacked out and "died" (woke up)! I wonder if this is how it actually is?...
a couple of weeks ago I was blown up by a ten-foot-tall firecracker!,and strangly enough, my uncle (who is a "firecracker nut"),lit the firecracker w/a gigantic match about 15 feet tall!
I just blacked out instantly when it went off.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Xehupatl

[xx(]
yees I once had a dream where I shot and killed somebody. I was overcome with an intense desire to kill myself ... but that was yeears ago :)
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Nate

I had this dream where I was hunting Saddam in an underground bunker. When I found him he threw a scapel type thing at me and it went deep into the upper left side of my chest. I ignored it grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed him to death. Then I grabbed the scapel that was stuck in me and pulled it out. It must have hit an artery because I felt the blood as it flooded into my lungs and such. I then began choking on my blood, fell down, got tunnel vision, and everything went black. It also felt like someone was standing on my chest where the scapel was. This is the first time I've ever died this way in a dream. Very interesting. what's the weirdest way you've died in a dream? I must say that mine is when I was far enough away from the nuke to avoid being turned to ash, but close enough to have my skin melt. taaa!!

Chamos

For dying in dreams, the oddest one may have been in my first post but I've had a lot of others. There are always phantom pains that linger however, and I'm become really sensitive about my body and It's well being.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

jason

A couple of yrs ago I had a dream that the year was 1875.I was walking down an arched tunnel of some kind, then got SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

It didn't hurt, but it was incredibly jarring :-o
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.