News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

death of at least 1

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileySpirit14

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since i was 12, someone dies in my dream. about half the time, its about armageddon or some huge disaster going on.. the other times, someone dies and everything in my life is completely warped, and i move or something..

its been bugging me for 3 years now, and i want to know why im always dreaming of death and distruction
live forever or die trying

LucidDreamer

The preliminary question would probably be "are there any unsolved problems or recurring issues that you have yet to solve (hence, unsolved)."  This includes really any aspect internally of your personality or externally.  Otherwise, it's mostly up to you to understand why you are having them.  Maybe try some thinking exercises?  Dream journal if you can, ask yourself why you are having these dreams.  Possibly hypnotize yourself (you can find many tutorials on the net about this, and you can even try bwgen to hypnotize yourself).  Remember - I will dream of flowers and butterflies and joy, not "I will not dream of death and destruction." (as a mantra)

Arie

your dreaming of death and destruction because that is what you surround yourself with... is that not true?  Look at your avatar... read your signature... I'm not looking down on you... but what you focus on is usually what you get.
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

SmileySpirit14

eh.. i guess that makes sense.. i was 12 when i started training in psionics and all that... and thats when a lot of stuff happened in my life that made me not want to live it anymore.. lol i shouldve thought of that. thanks
live forever or die trying