News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream - 36 and Lady Luck???

Previous topic - Next topic

wisp

quote:
Whenever I get into a relationship, I request a dream to enlighten me to the truth of the situation, to help me avoid deception and such. On this night I asked about a guy who asked me out officially the next day (not the point, but i wanted to mention it, lol)

Interesting[:)]

Of course there is symbology with numbers. Figuring them out is the challenge. [:)] It seems your thinking along those lines. Try getting numbers to speak to you in the now. 3+6=9 9= Almost complete,almost there, 10 is next.Where can this fit for you right now?

darkangel13

quote:
wisp: Try getting numbers to speak to you in the now. 3+6=9 9= Almost complete,almost there, 10 is next.Where can this fit for you right now?

The only thing I can think of for the number 9 is that I've had 9 boyfriends before this one, which could mean something further than that, but I don't think that's it.

I looked up number symbolism in dreams and read that the number 3 indicates that the dreamer needs to commit, and applied to my dream that fits. It really works well with the number 6, which symbolizes love, forgiveness, and compassion.  Maybe this is an indicator to stay with this guy. I don't want to let myself think that he could be "the one", not yet atleast[;)], but I think the dream may've been telling me he's a keeper, hehe... That's wishful thinking, I know, but it seems that way to me, unless you have any other ideas[:)]

Thanks,
-Kristina

ralphm

I would like to back up a bit and say a relationshup is what YOU make it-sure there may be some that you should run like hell away from- but there may be others that aren't perfect but you learn a lot from. So i propose you should ask what should I do to make the most of this relationship?
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

darkangel13

I had this dream on the night of April 11th, and it was obviously symbolic, at least I thought it was. I've figured out what I think it means, (I'll describe it below the dream), but I would like some external interpretations[:)]

Whenever I get into a relationship, I request a dream to enlighten me to the truth of the situation, to help me avoid deception and such.  On this night I asked about a guy who asked me out officially the next day[:D] (not the point, but i wanted to mention it, lol)

Dream: I was at my friend's house, and there were two dolls on the floor that I was intently staring at.  One was named Lady Luck, and the other was named Thirty-six (or 36, if that makes a difference - I didn't see it in writing)...

What I make of that is that something great will happen either 9 days from the night I had the dream (April 20th, hehe), or 36 days from then (May 7th, 3 days before my birthday).  I don't know the symbolism of numbers in dreams, so if anybody thinks the numbers were symbolic, I'd appreciate some help[;)]

Thanks,
-Kristina