News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Giant creature

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Two vivid dreams this morning:

1. A dressed up elephant with bells tied up around its belly. A celebration is taking place around this elephant. Jungle like surroundings, tribal people dancing, lit fires. Suddenly, a group of armed people invaded the party and kidnaped the elephant. The string of bells fell on my hand. I remember them ringing as I was running to chase the invaders. Eventually, I found the elephant in a cage, freed it and returned the bells to him. I felt gratitude coming from  him telepathically. Then I woke up.

2. I am in a big city with sky scrapers. Large crowds everywhere. Someone yelled, giant, giant. Then everyone turned towards a strange creature that started growing in size and reached the size of Godzilla. The creature looked half human, it was holding a huge butcher knife and it started attacking the people. Everyone panicked, started screaming and running.  I just stood there frozen. A voice from behind me said "you have the power to stop it". I turned around but no one was there. Then I focused and produced a supersonic type of waive shooting from my hands. The creature got hit and it felt it. It stopped and started shivering. Then it recovered and it made a few more steps towards me. I shot another wave and it hit it again. I kept shooting wave after wave now confident in my powers. The creature started shrinking and it shrunk to a size of a dog. It started talking to me. It said "I didn't mean to harm, I wont do it again. help me.". I put my hand on its cheek and the creature started laughing. It said "I feel happiness". Then another person from the crowd placed their hand on its cheek, but the creature said "Oh, I feel sad thoughts". I placed my hand again on its cheek and the creature started laughing again. Then I woke up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow