News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to convert Lucid Dreams into an Astral Projections

Previous topic - Next topic

blidge

Quote from: embrace on February 29, 2012, 23:27:15
As many have said, I'm still now sure whether or not Lucid Dream equals OOBE. Some of my experiences would suggest that they are the same, while others would confirm the opposite.

As i understand it from what i have read on pulse is that the only difference between lucid dreams and OOBE is the level of frequency. Im guessing dreams where you are not aware of anything i.e. dreaming, are at the lower end of the spectrum and OOBE in the RTZ are at the higher end. Having an OOBE in the RTZ real time Zone is always going to be different than a lucid dream. As mentioned there are established realms of built up areas created over time that cannot easily be changed by will alone unless your in a lucid dream and in that case your not having a true OOBE. 

A lucid dream with enable you to change your environment at will so long as you focus your will/intent, this isnt the case in the RTZ, from my experience.

Hope this helps, happy travelling.  :lol:
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Xanth

Quote from: blidge on March 10, 2012, 15:31:15
As i understand it from what i have read on pulse is that the only difference between lucid dreams and OOBE is the level of frequency. Im guessing dreams where you are not aware of anything i.e. dreaming, are at the lower end of the spectrum and OOBE in the RTZ are at the higher end. Having an OOBE in the RTZ real time Zone is always going to be different than a lucid dream. As mentioned there are established realms of built up areas created over time that cannot easily be changed by will alone unless your in a lucid dream and in that case your not having a true OOBE. 

A lucid dream with enable you to change your environment at will so long as you focus your will/intent, this isnt the case in the RTZ, from my experience.

Hope this helps, happy travelling.  :lol:
What if that is something you simply "believe"? 

Then, when you're experiencing what you're "referring" to as the RTZ, what if your belief becomes reality? 

That would mean you're causing your own inability to change the reality frame you're experiencing... which then further reinforces your belief that this "RTZ" is an unchangeable reality... which then further reinforces your belief... which then reinforces the unchangeable reality... which then FURTHER reinforces that belief...

See where I'm going with this?  You've now got yourself stuck in a belief trap and you've closed off any chance of further exploration.

It all boils down to this: "Belief equals a trap"

So how do we fix this?  Don't believe.

ange.connell

Hi Zanth

re your resonse to Blidge. You'll have to forgive me in my ignorance but I don't quite get your statement "Belief equals a trap and So how do we fix this?  Don't believe. Ok I get this to a degree but then I am reading Dreamgates and Robert Moss says Shamanic dreamers tend to be quite literal minded about dreams. Surely then this is their belief. He also says that is dreaming traditions the dreamworld is the real world. He also talks about the Ojibwa and that they include remembered events that have occurred in dreams. The Australian Aborigines believe they receive guidance and messages from ancestors. So? is what your saying that all these peoples shouldn't believe because they would fall into a belief trap? Can you please put your reply in any simpler form? Or is it just me?
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

blidge

Quote from: Xanth on March 10, 2012, 21:05:36
What if that is something you simply "believe"? 

If you don't have some kind of belief as everyone does then what do you have instead?

Then, when you're experiencing what you're "referring" to as the RTZ, what if your belief becomes reality? 
IF my belief becomes reality then it does, but what your referring to is also something that you 'believe in'.

Its all about opinions

So how do we fix this? 
whats there to fix?
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Xanth

Quote from: ange.connell on March 12, 2012, 15:38:43
Hi Zanth

re your resonse to Blidge. You'll have to forgive me in my ignorance but I don't quite get your statement "Belief equals a trap and So how do we fix this?  Don't believe. Ok I get this to a degree but then I am reading Dreamgates and Robert Moss says Shamanic dreamers tend to be quite literal minded about dreams. Surely then this is their belief. He also says that is dreaming traditions the dreamworld is the real world. He also talks about the Ojibwa and that they include remembered events that have occurred in dreams. The Australian Aborigines believe they receive guidance and messages from ancestors. So? is what your saying that all these peoples shouldn't believe because they would fall into a belief trap? Can you please put your reply in any simpler form? Or is it just me?
I'm not saying anything.  At no point am I saying "this is how it is".  I'm simply trying to open minds and provide a possible alternative to consider.  There could be many possible alternatives that I haven't even come to realize yet.

In any case... is the RTZ a real place where you can't "change" things?  Who knows... I sure don't know the answer to that question.  And I'd bet all your star wars menz that nobody else on this planet can either.

My open mind simply asks: What if it's just your belief (that the RTZ is unchangeable) that makes it so? 
What if the RTZ is only unchangeable to you because you believe it's unchangeable?

I don't know about anyone else here, but that very idea boggles my mind.

DeniseGreen

How one can convert lucid dreams into astral projection? It is quite confusing.  :|

Selski

Quote from: DeniseGreen on August 30, 2017, 01:08:51
How one can convert lucid dreams into astral projection? It is quite confusing.  :|

Did you read the whole thread? What exactly are you confused about?  :-)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.