The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 27, 2022, 06:15:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid dream of entering back to the body!  (Read 1971 times)
jamie6747
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2016, 16:36:13 »

I've had many dreams but the dream i had last night was very strange. It was as if i was consciousness in the dream!

From what i remember i was in what looked like someone's front room with a another individual, this person asked me what felt like a math a question of some sort then the view went from a first perspective view to the view of a younger person who simply put his hands together and started to enter in what seemsed like a meditation state or a trance like state.

Then a shift of consciousness occurred, i was back in my body in a kind of lucid dream like state then this very strange sensation of what can only be described as energy began to force its way into my body starting to enter from the toes and working its way up to my head and ending above my stomach.

I was paralyzed as this energy was entering my body and was extremely scared. It wasn't until this sensation stopped that i could regain control of my body.

Also i was laying on my arm and it had a strong tingling sensation so i think this is what caused the shift in consciousness back to my physical body and forced me to wake up.

Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 16:38:22 by jamie6747 » Logged
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 01:10:49 »

The vibrations seem to be one indicator that you are either starting to project or waking up. You can control this if you want by either relaxing back into your projection while remaining lucid or not OR you can notice the 'buzz' and wake up. It might take some practice but it is my thought that this happens 'normally' while we are fully asleep without being conscious.

A short pencil is better than a long memory - Pastor Wendall
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 01:10:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: