News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

kundalini and dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

roomsearching

I have had kundalini activation since the last 3 years. The only signs of this are a constant shaking of the body in the axis of the spine.
This also means that I have to have enough proteins and vitamins in my food. Whenever I sleep without eating much food for dinner, I am woken up by some horrific dreams. Its as if the body is signalling me to wake up and eat something. Then I eat and sleep again.
I have had three specific lucid dreams where I can control myself and its always dealing with flying. My question is, why does the body do that to me ? I never used to have dreams of venomous snakes biting my mother, very creative horror movie scenes(created by my own mind), and sometimes murderers trying to kill me.

I know this is not a big problem for me. I am now starting to learn astral projection which is not related to this issue.

personalreality

all kinds of strange things happen when your energetic self is expanding.

i feel like "kundalini activation" is the ADD of the new age world, as in that diagnosis is given out way too liberally which derogates the significance of those who are actually dealing with that 'diagnosis'.

be awesome.

omcasey

Roomsearching,

Do you mean the Kundalini became active in you 3 years ago?- or that you've received an activation from another person, like shakti pat, or those DNA activation thingies ( ? ).  Just feeling to check in with you to be sure.  The dreams can be wild, yeah?  My new technique, when I see something startling is to reinforce the idea (by mentally saying) "I am neutral to this".  Then I can, in a more even way, either let it pass or go in to it a bit.  Remember your body is rapidly processing and releasing all YOUR old "stuff".  The more neutral you are to all this the easier the release will be.  At all times remember love.  Direct love to the body.  In a K awakening it is your best friend..

Mydral

Kundalani activation?? Yeah sounds new age..

The snake is hungry I guess haha

Nah but seriously, just eat right and healthy. If your body shows signs that it needs more just give it.
In somnis veritas