News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kzaal Lucid Dreams Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Kzaal

Hey guys since I don't have a journal anywhere and I always prefer typing and since this community is so awesome I thought it would be cool if I kept my journal here. At the same time you guys might have some fun reading all the crazy dreams I get when I lucid dream hahaha.

Anyway here's my first entry.
25th december 2014

Took a nap for 3 hours @ around 12:30pm

So, I don't remember how it all started, because I kept waking up and going back to sleep so my first, second, and maybe even 3rd dream was forgotten in the path that lead up to this point.

I was having sex with Mila Jovovich, at a big party, we had sex like 5-6 times up to this point (because of waking up and going back to sleep), the house was gigantic, after a while the party crashed and there was only me and my best friend left at the party.
So we decided to get out of there by the front door, now exiting the front door I notice the road is giant and futuristic looking tramways/trolley busses pass in the 6 way road. The tramways were wide and had a blueish colour/pain.
First tramway goes down the road, we skip that one because we're surprise of seeing those for the first time, then 3 tramways come down the road on my left, so me and my best friend decide to hop in one.
Now it start going really fast and I notice things as we go faster...
I see an intersection with like 5 tramway heading straight for us on the left side of the intersection, we're going super fast so obviously we're gonna collide...
Then the driver of our tramway tries to slows it down and the 5 others who were coming our way are stopped and struggle to go on. There was no crash.
5 guys are shooting at the 5 other tramways to stop them completely in front of us.
Then the guys with guns who seem to be some weird policemen or military guys come in our tramway, my best friend seems to have vanished or he ran away I'm not sure.
The guys tell me to sit down so I do, then they start asking me weird questions, like what's my birthday and tries to answer with a 6 or 7, I look at him with my face that mean he has no idea what he's talking about then he ask me more questions.
He tries to inject me with something and it is linked to a small electronical device that look like a smaller version of a lie detector.
He ask me 2 or 3 more questions but I don't remember those since I'm busy removing the needle and unplugging the lie detector, I throw it straight at his face at super speed.
Since there's 4 more guards surrounding me, I change in a giant monkey like in dragon ball squishing the 4 guards and my dream ends.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Kzaal

New one January 19th 2017.
Vague dream details.
Yesterday I dreamed that I was in company of an old friend, which is mostly just an acquaintance nowadays.
Anyway, we had a talk, I can't remember what it was about and it ended up with me leaving him behind.
When I woke up, I saw that it was his birthday on facebook.
I found it really weird that I have this encounter with him in my dream and realizing it was his birthday the day after.
Are the connections between souls through dreams deeper on our birthdays?
I don't remember birthdays of people I don't care much about.
Unless my subconscious actually remembered while I was dreaming.
Did he also experience the same part of this dream where I saw him?
I don't know.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.