News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

RIOT!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie_

Here's a summary of a dream I had last night:

I was with a group of people who was coming back from a long trip. We came back to our "headquarters" or whatever it was, where a lady presented me with a piece of paper that was a list of things they were accusing me of screwing up, and it was a big list. So while I was going over it I realized it was stuff that out of my control and they just needed someone to blame. So as the lady was walking away I balled up the paper and threw it at her while yelling obscenities about how BS it was, and when the paper hit the ground it burst into flames and everyone else started getting mad and yelling too. So then I stood up and kicked over the table I was sitting at, and everyone else took cue, and the riot was on.

Then it spilled outside the room, then outside the building. So while we're running around, the swat team comes in, full riot gear and AK-47's. I'm doing my best to get away, but they surround me and eventually tackle and cuff me... and I feel great. I mean I feel spectacularly happy with what just happened. And I go limp as they are dragging me away and enter a meditative state, literally to a point where I lose all physical sensation and thought and go into deep meditation.

And I woke up from that just feeling amazing. It felt like a great release and a feeling of extreme confidence.

So here's my current interpretation: This is not literal, I have no inclination to start any riots over anything. I work in a seasonal business, and this is the season. It lasts for about 10-12 weeks in the spring-summer, and during that time I have to deal with lots of work, very little thanks, never being able to fully satisfy anyone, and customer complaints. And I always get very stressed around this time, but this year I've been maintaining a very good and relaxed attitude, even when customers are yelling at me for something that wasn't my fault.

I've also had recurring dreams for years of getting stuck in strange places and losing my wallet and ID and money, and no one will help me. I would always wake with a feeling of helplessness. But about a week ago I had this dream, and when I got stuck, it didn't bother me a bit. I was just like "oh well, I'll get home somehow". It just wasn't worth stressing over. Woke up from that feeling great too. I think I'm not just dealing with my stress just on a physical level (which I've always been decent at), but really incorporating it on a subconscious level too. Feels good.

Stillwater

Lol... the swat team had AK-47s....

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stookie_

Quote from: Stillwater on May 17, 2012, 12:03:28
Lol... the swat team had AK-47s....

Hey, give me a break... everything I know about guns I've learned from video games.  :-P

Szaxx

The next one you'll be chased by the keystone cops...in black and white....lol
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Pauli2

Stook, you have a very disturbing (moving) avatar. That could cause anyone to riot. :)
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Contenteo

I try not to interpret F21 experiences.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

Stookie that's a weird dream but I can relate to it. Lately I have been fighting as a soldier, sometimes vs terrorists in my Dreams. This is definitely not normal for me because I hate war and find no use for it. I believe it is all a political control mechanism.

Stookie_

Quote from: Contenteo on June 13, 2012, 02:28:58
I try not to interpret F21 experiences.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Why not? I find a lot of useful information about myself in dreams that I might not figure out otherwise. This dream happened almost a month ago and I know by now that my intuited interpretation was spot on. I was stressed from our busy season, I was dealing with it very well on a subconscious level as well as conscious, and it reflected in my dreams.

I've heard a lot of people here say they don't have bad dreams or nightmares, but I occasionally do. They don't bother me, I accept them with open arms. I have my personal issues I have to work through as I think most of us do, and dreams can be a great way to get a grasp of it.

Contenteo

I didn't say, don't reflect on them.  :-D

But speculation could be dangerous with these lower level astral experiences.

One could easily create meaning that does not exist. Answers come in time. There is a reason patience is a virtue.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Stillwater

Eh, I don't see the harm either.

The meanings of dreams are so personal and centered on our own psyches that if we don't interpret them for ourselves, who can really?

Speculating can be more productive that just letting it pass... at least it is some sort of self-reflection, and anything that causes one to self-reflect can't be all that bad.

If concscious is our reality, I wouldn't worry about creating meanings that don't exist- whatever meaning we apply to them becomes our meaning.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stookie_

Quote from: Contenteo on June 14, 2012, 16:47:10
I didn't say, don't reflect on them.  :-D

But speculation could be dangerous with these lower level astral experiences.

One could easily create meaning that does not exist. Answers come in time. There is a reason patience is a virtue.

Cheers,
Contenteo

I agree that misinterpretation can be counterproductive, which is why it's important to rely on your intuition as well as keep an open mind. Say with an actual AP into lower astral levels, I'm very cautious as to how to interpret those experiences, and basically approach them the same way I would a dream: it's probably not literal and is full of either subconscious junk or some sort of symbolism. Often how you feel during them can communicate more than the direct experience, which I why I described how I was feeling during the dream and afterwords:

Quote... and I feel great. I mean I feel spectacularly happy with what just happened.
And I woke up from that just feeling amazing. It felt like a great release and a feeling of extreme confidence.

Not every dream means something... for me probably very few do. Though recurring dreams are normally trying to tell you something. Your subconscious is dealing with things you consciously avoid in waking life.

Really, I share few of my experiences, but thought people might get something out of this as it denoted a bit of change in myself and is a good example of how I approach dreams. While I've had a TON of turbulence in my life the past year, the changes I've made in myself have made life amazing, and this dream helped bring aspects to a conscious level and take even more control/responsibility.

Contenteo

QuoteNot every dream means something... for me probably very few do.

That's precisely what I was inferring.

The majority of people I have listen too here interpret more than they really should be.
Stay skeptical. Stay grounded.

Cheers,
Contenteo