News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rogue Waves and Consciousness?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

I had this rather bizarre LD/non physical reality experience last night. For some I feel that it has some kind of correlation to the this thread I created on the Pulse a few days ago. I didn't want to piggy back my experience on that thread because I think that thread deserves it's own focus, per se.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/the_militarys_intelligence_assessment_of_the_monroe_institutes_program-t48078.0.html;msg375641#msg375641

Now to my experience. It all began when I became consciously aware that I am on some kind of "Tour". We are on a large ship and the captain is explaining why the ship is part of the Tour and what their part is in it. It seems that these guys are all real Heroes. They save lives on the ocean. We then see clips of their Heroics on the Hight Seas. They go into storms and save people just as their ships are to be destroyed due to mainly "Rogue Waves". For those that aren't familiar with water a Rouge Wave is, you can go to this site and they will explain it. The short version is it is a giant destructive wave that just appears, due to storms colliding, underwater tremors, all kinds of reasons. They are so menacing, they destroy anything in their path.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/roguewaves.html

Back to the experience now. Everyone in the crowd is applauding these men and you hear a lot of "Oohs and Ahh's" as the clips of the Heroics finally come to an end. The people then move on to the next "exhibit". it kind of seemed like an Exhibit that you find in a Museum. It has that feel to it.

I stayed behind and followed Captain of the ship to his "Bridge", where they pilot the ship. There I saw a few more crew members of his. I then began asking the Captain questions. Before I get into that, I want to describe him and his crew a bit. They basically fit the picture of being the stereotypical hard nose, no nonsense, "tried and tested" men that you would find in the Fishing, Whaling Industry, even the Coast Guard. You could tell they were very good Souls though. What they were doing was amazing.

I began asking questions to the Captain about what they did. The crew members basically ignored me and the Captain seemed to be giving a "spiel" that he has given many times. The weird thing was, I could sense the questions before I even said them. It was like I a puppet and being coached. Weird!  :| The questions soon began to change to that of another focus and that was how did consciousness fit into this whole thing, Now I could that the other crew members were all of sudden checking me out. After more discussion the Captain invited me to go watch a actual event live as it was happening. In other words, they got a call.

We didn't have to go anywhere. Just as I was standing there, a roar started and the whole ship and us were bucking violently. We were right in the middle of a violent storm. In front of us was a large Freighter. At this point, it was in the distance. I could see us approaching it quickly. To the right of us I could see a towering wave. This thing was immense. Just as the wave hit the Freighter, the containers on the Freighter were launched into the air, but some unseen force field seemed to catch them and gather them up. The people on the ship then were taken by some unseen force and the next thing I know, they are on the deck of our ship. Our ship is no longer just a Coast guard like vessel. Now it is some kind of platform, like a Aircraft Carrier.

There was a number of times that I was skipping from 1st person view to 3rd person, more of a "Observer" view. It especially occurred when the adventure on the ship got to be too "real".

I just finished my daily Phase soak in my tub and there I got to not only re-live, but also see and understand a bit more on what I was watching. At first in my questioning, all of those questions were based on the "physical" aspects of what these guys were doing. At that point, the left side of my mind was dominant and the Captain and crew didn't seem to be interested in talking to me, At least in elaborating that is. But once my right brain became dominant, the focus changed to a "non physical" related one. We were talking about Consciousness and not only that but "Retrievals" as well. What they, the  Captain and the crew were doing was kind of "mass" Retrievals. In the clips they showed us, they had a few where they were helping a Couple, like man and wife who were stranded in a storm. But for the most part, most of what they did seemed to help large vessels.

I questioned why did they not stop the destruction before it occurred. They were always there ahead of it, they could easily move them out of harm's way. The Captain said, "Because the destruction was necessary for them to finally see what they needed to see., For them to finally be able to rest and Heal.

There were things that were evident to me to show me that it was a Retrieval. The Ship they used, could be any kind of vessel or Ship that was necessary to achieve the task at hand.

It was a very lengthy LD. But it was one of the first in days that I have had that didn't end with me awaking with some kind of song on my lips. For some reason, I have had a few weeks now where a song or lyrics of a song is the last thing I consciously remember upon awakening. :| :?

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Wow, wow, wow, not last night but the night before I  had a vivid dream being on a train somewhere in NY, a storm was brewing and I saw exactly to the right of me through the window a huge wave comping towards us., I instantly thought, OMG this is how we are going to die and we will suffocate. I never gained awareness though, that's why I got frightened. The wave hit the train, overturned it, people were screaming, but all of a sudden the scene changed and we were outside of the train and safe, no water. But there was another wave coming. Everyone started running. I saw a store and I got in, but the wave smashed the windows and we ran outside. Then next door there was a house. I knew it was safe there. I knocked on the door and yelled Charlie, Charlie, open. I don't know which Charlie I was calling. The guy opened the door, I got in quickly. I sat on the couch next to him. He was tall, athletic, blond, good looking man. He seemed calmed. I was all soaked from the storm and the waves. I was breathless and I was trying to explain to him the danger outside. He said that I was safe there and I can stay as long as I wanted to. Then I woke up. But the similarities are apparent. You were on a ship and I was on a train, but we both encountered huge waves coming at us. Very interesting! If I had gained awareness though, I would have acted differently, but this is a typical dream character behavior. Too bad, it didn't turn into LD, but still it was very vivid and interesting.
so, in my dream the crowd from the train were saved by some invisible force making the flood disappear and taking is on dry land. Then I found that safe house, where refugees were welcomed and that Charlie person was the host of the safe house. In your dream, a large crowd was also saved from the wave, but in both dreams, the collision had to happen, it was allowed to happen, most likely for a learning purposes and by extension, knowledge leads to all types on "healings".
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Coincidence!? I say not. There is definitely waves coming. Minnesota is dealing with another one of those "waves" right now,.

After the fact, I saw it the same way you did. The "collision"/destruction had to occur before the healing could really finally begin. It was allowed to happen. It had to happen. That's the only way that positive change could occur.

What I found really strange though was how the questions were entering my mind and then I asked them. They didn't seem to be questions that I would have asked. They were rapid fire and I didn't even seem to give the Captain a chance to answer them. I also couldn't tell if all the communication was occurring verbally. I did know that I was in a "physical" body/vessel for this experience. Yet I never saw the actual body. It never crossed my mind to look at it though. It never does though. Many of my experiences are experienced from the point of view of a single "point of consciousness". At least that's the way I experience things in my Phase soak sessions. A "point of consciousness" has no limitations!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

There are a lot of disaster type dreams and visions going around. the question is WHY.

What I see from both your dreams Lu and LB is that there is always SAFE HARBOUR.

Bad things, Destruction, Evil they don't just happen just because well evil you know...

There is something about THIS earth, our universe, our reality that it is vitally important that we as a species need to wake up to. We have lost our past, our beginnings and we have to ask why. Were we (as a species) just too dumb to hang onto it? Were we duped into giving it up? Did we lose some ancient battle?

I believe these "dreams" are very prophetic in nature. We have spent a great deal of time consumed with the idea of How do we project, become lucid etc etc etc. My feeling is that time has served it's purpose. That is not to say there are not still people learning, there will always be new students among us and they must be taught/guided along.

But moving on from that there is most definitely a NEW phase (I almost said coming). It's not coming, it is here NOW.

This new phase requires us to put our intent where our mouth is. Will we (each must make their own choice), fight on the side of humanity or will we give up our humanity to another?

There is obviously a Supreme Force at the top of this food chain. That force is so far beyond us in its benevolence we as mere physical humans can hardly conceive of the properties that make up its nature. But we here on the Pulse and many many other places across the globe have been shown time and time again what we are to do and how we are to behave.

Complacency, denial and waiting on someone else has left us weak, scattered and unenlightened.

We know what to do, this is what all the retrievals, the rescues, the helping others in the NP has been all about = LOVE. What/Who does not act in LOVE must be removed. Therefore WE must act in love in all we do whether in our physical lives or our offline NP lives.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Very well put, Nameless! no doubt, LOVE is the ULTIMATE learning destination, but not they way we understand love. Pure, multiversal love is something that we are trying to understand, but overall it takes a long journey through many many lives and explorations to learn. It is the very essence of God. It is encoded in every speck of consciousness, but to be fully understood, it needs to be seen from infinite perspectives.

As far as this particular line of reality of our Earth, after all, what has manifested here first started as a thought in the mind. In this case in the mind of the collective masses. There is no effect in the exterior world that does not spring from an inner source. That applies not only on a mass level, but on an individual level as well. I think most of us already know it, but just a reminder. And yes, every time there is a turbulence, that means it's test time. When you are in school, you go about your lessons routinely every day learning theory, but what happens during a test? Nerve racking preparation, fear, doubt if you know enough to pass. If you pass, you go to the next level and things become routine again, more calm and peaceful. Until the next test. I have been watching tons of documentaries abut human evolution from the time of the cave men. Human behavior, values, dominating traits, etc, and I must say that today humans have become most compassionate in comparison to the past, even the near past. A large number of the population was used as a commodity by those who were born to wealth. the poor were perceived as a disease and were blamed for their faith, labeled as lazy and stupid. And that was just a century ago, not to mention worldwide slavery systems, constant wars, ruthless dictators and monarchs. When I watch these documentaries, I am in disbelieve of how humans treated other humans. Although today there are still countries where human rights are not a priority and there are many bad apples among us, overall in comparison there is more diplomacy and regard for human life. That gives me hope that the compassionate trait is most prominent now than ever before.
But we have unique challenges today due to the technological revolution that we have not grasped the seriousness of the consequences yet. I guess we will have to live and learn. To me many issues are easily foreseeable and preventable, but the masses are choosing to ignore, as conveniences are taking a priority. We are loosing the sense of making efforts to achieve certain things. Everyone is looking for the easiest, fastest and effortless way to achieve certain things. The technology is the enabler, but it will bite us at a later time. This is also dangerous, as we are meddling now with biological and chemical weapons that can destroy our planet.
So, I don't know where this path is leading us, hopefully we will survive and let be wiped out by a natural cosmic inevitable event like the death of our Sun at some point if we have not learned to travel intergalactically and find another planet. But for now, people like us can apply our inner thought power to balance things out and either consciously or subconsciously lead those who are looking for the right path. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 05, 2021, 20:11:34
There is something about THIS earth, our universe, our reality that it is vitally important that we as a species need to wake up to. We have lost our past, our beginnings and we have to ask why. Were we (as a species) just too dumb to hang onto it? Were we duped into giving it up? Did we lose some ancient battle?
It's not the first time we lost everything. There were a number of civilizations before ours. We are just beginning to find evidence of that today. Take Gobekli Tepe. It defies what we knew of Human history.
I think the problem is "Ego" always got in the way. We see evidence of that all over today. We are so sure and proud of the fact that we are so much better than those that came before us. Yet, sometimes mankind doesn't have a clue!  :roll: I believe a few of those civilizations just up and left. There must have been a good reason to do that in their period of evolution. Possibly it was to move onto their next "school"!

QuoteWe know what to do, this is what all the retrievals, the rescues, the helping others in the NP has been all about = LOVE. What/Who does not act in LOVE must be removed. Therefore WE must act in love in all we do whether in our physical lives or our offline NP lives.
That's a good start! But there is still a lot more work than just that to do! We need to learn to utilize and also aid in stabilizing the collective consciousness at the moment. It seems that the natural "balance" of things is off by quite a bit right now. There is always a ebb and flow to the natural balance of things. But we have had enough hit us and things continuing to hit us, that the natural order of things seems out of whack right now. I think we are getting to a make or break moment in Human evolution.

Lumaza

Nameless and Lightbeam, I thought of you ladies when I heard this short interview today. The Author, Mathew McKay is going to be a Guest on tonight's Coast to Coast AM show. I like to visit the Guest's website before I listen to a 2 hour interview with them and was very impressed by his "sincerity" while listening to this 18:00 minute youtube video from his website. You have to listen to the end though, that's where he confirms what you were saying. I'm not going to give any spoilers. If you want to know, you will have to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFziTwGHn4g&t=1086s

Here is a link to his website. I am looking forward to hearing his 2 hour Coast to Cast AM talk tonight. Coast to Coast AM is a 4 hour show. Mathew's interview will be in the final two hours of the show.
http://www.seekingjordan.com/

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on June 08, 2021, 00:17:06
Nameless and Lightbeam, I thought of you ladies when I heard this short interview today. The Author, Mathew McKay is going to be a Guest on tonight's Coast to Coast AM show. I like to visit the Guest's website before I listen to a 2 hour interview with them and was very impressed by his "sincerity" while listening to this 18:00 minute youtube video from his website. You have to listen to the end though, that's where he confirms what you were saying. I'm not going to give any spoilers. If you want to know, you will have to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFziTwGHn4g&t=1086s

Here is a link to his website. I am looking forward to hearing his 2 hour Coast to Cast AM talk tonight. Coast to Coast AM is a 4 hour show. Mathew's interview will be in the final two hours of the show.
http://www.seekingjordan.com/

Thanks, Lu! Yes, what he said at the end is what I have been saying all along although it may be uncomprehendable by physical characters due to the imposed limitations. What we experience, as hard as it may seem is NESESSARY. We have set this up ourselves and not just by stupidity, but knowingly we have designed these very challenges from within and the outcomes in order to place ourselves within these environments in order to receive further knowledge. Now, all kinds of outcomes happen in different lines of realities and probabilities, layers if you will. WE do know about the layers, we have observed them ourselves first hand. What seems to be the same world, looks slightly different then the one we physically observe and the different the frequency is, the more differences we discover, so layers upon layers, upon layers. My point is that we exist in all these layers not only on Earth and all of its probabilities, but as many other characters and their infinite layers and probabilities. If in one layer Earth succeeds during this challenge and survives, in another will fail and be destroyed. But to me what really matters is all types of experiences, the experience of success, the experience of failure, destruction, all of it adds to our knowledge. So, in a way I have made peace with whatever outcome our line of reality experiences. It would be simply what we had wished for in this particular game. Of course I know what my part is here and I will not simply watch and not care. I will continue playing my part until the end, however, I do not take the outcome as critical as I once did. Failure to me no longer means ultimate failure. There is no such a thing as ultimate failure.

I also watched his 5 minute video named "Why are we here", and what he says is exactly my perception, but mine involves a larger extension to all of these layers within the multiverse. If he learns how to AP, he will be able to expand tremendously his view and also hug his son which will feel even more real than in the physical life. I am not sure if he is aware of AP, since he has searched a way to connect with his son. But I may try to find his contact information and do a quick intro to AP if he wishes to do a research and give it a try. I really felt his pain, and I know what a difference my APs my my dad made for my healing.

P.S. Something to think about. I know it is really really hard to think that way and to justify certain actions, but what we have set up as challenging events take the so called "bad people" to bring them forth in the flesh world. These "players" are an essential part of the school, the lessons and the tests. Just like events, negative people too are NESESSARY for us to achieve our goal and set up successful game environment to fulfil our needs. We have all agreed to become certain types of players either "bad" or "good" and interact in certain ways during these games. In one layer we are good, in another we are bad. We must experience them all to understand love from all kinds of perspectives. However, since the multiverse (All That Is) is in a constant state of becoming, so are our individualized larger spirits overall move towards higher and higher states. The infinite  experienced moments whether good or bad still exist at all time, as I mention time is not linear, but the greater spirit expands its focus higher and higher inwards.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Mathew's Coast to Coast AM interview was incredible.  Another one of those constant head noddings. If you get the chance to find a replay of it, definitely listen to it. I know many here on the Astral Pulse will appreciate and "understand" his words. His genuine sincerity is very uplifting. You really "feel" his words.

He talked about Heaven and Hell, which there is none. He didn't use the word Retrieval, but talked about "Aides" that help others with their "transition". He talked about Ghosts. He talked about "Downloads". The Bardo state. The Akashic Records Our purpose here. The conversation was excellent. A lot of his conversation was based on his new book that was just recently released, "The Luminous Landscape of the Afterlife".

I particularly liked the spot where he talked about the conversations that occur that are not of our thinking or design. I have this happen often in my Phase soaks and have attempted to describe this to people here. You are in in the "zone" and you mentally ask a question. Then all of a sudden the answer flows in, but it is not of your design. ...or you will ln the zone enjoying the darkness there and all of sudden a full blown scenario appears. You didn't create this with intent. All you were doing was basking in the darkness. This new scenario just appeared, but there is always a reason for it, so you see it through to find out why it appeared.

To end the show they had about a half hour of callers. Mathew answered their questions to the best he could. The night ended though with the final call. In that one, the caller accused him of being the Devil Incarnate and said that his teachings were blasphemy. That he was leading the people astray. Taking them away from God. Mathew even answered this man with "Love" in his voice.

(I had to edit the name above. For some reason I kept using the name "Jordan", instead of Mathew. But because Mathew was "channeling" Jordan and that was the "source" of the information, I guess the name fit too.) Freudian slip, lol!  :-)