News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Some problems with WILD...........PLease help.

Previous topic - Next topic

WinningMind

HI ALL :D

I am new to this forum. I have been practicing the WILD(Fall asleep consciously) technique for quite a while. I usually manage to get to a stage where I can feel vibrations and distortions in my body but I don't seems to be able to get any further than this, As a results, I either fall asleep unconsciously or wake up from that uncomfortable feelings.  :cry:

What should I do to fall asleep consciously and get a lucid dream?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers!!!
WinningMind :P

Arie

Try this... stay awake for 40 hours... then go to sleep in an upright chair... no bed.  Try as hard as you can to stay conscious as your body goes to sleep.  It will be intense but the hard part will be staying conscious because the imagery will be intense as you haven't slept in a while.

Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor and I make no claims as to the safety of such a procedure and I am in no way endorsing such a course of action.  All text is written for entertainment value only.

Like my disclaimer?   :lol:
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

WinningMind

Hey,

Great tips and disclaimer. What you just suggested is similar to how I practice WILD but my version is easier. I usually practice WILD when I wake up during the middle of the night because at that time, I usually feel very sleepy and tired. THANKS.

WinningMind :P

Selski

Hi WinningMind

Kodemaster has a FAQ which might answer your question:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19339

Sarah

PS  Love the disclaimer Arie!  :)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

WinningMind

Hey,

Thanks for answering my questions..................... :P  :lol:  :P

WinningMind