Can it be true that the energybody is in the nerves ?

Previous topic - Next topic

moker

The structure of the energybody and the nerves are almost identical if you ask me.

They say that the energybody exists of energy.

That is why it is called energybody.

The nerves work with electric signals if i am correct.

Then the energybody controls the nerves and gives that way signals to the brain.

Those signals that go to the brain go then to the muscles to fulfill the actions that you gave them.

Maybe you ask then what about the skeleton.

Then i guess that the skeleton is only there because the muscles are not solid.

If there were no skeleton then you would be like a snake that cant get up.

The skeleton is only to make you stand etc..

How do you people think about this question ?

Jon_88

Its fully possible , I mean I am sceptical about energy feelings and such. Not meaning i dubt they exist Because i have them myself and the FEEL very energetic , but thise are just feelings i am sceptical about how much enery it realy is.

Orion-

I would say, the nerves are a "bridge" that allow the energy body to interact with the physical. So, I would say the energy body is not in the nerves... but the nerves are in the energy body! I might be wrong though :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

Summerlander

moker

I invented the theory in this topic a while ago, i do not agree anymore with it.
I have come up with a new theory.
My new theory goes like this:

Let me tell you guys what i think what you feel when doing energywork on what you call chakras.
When you go to sleep and dream your subconscious activates a mechanism called sleep paralysis.
To protect you from for example jumping out of a window in the physical world, when you are dreaming about jumping.
Sleep paralysis litterally paralyses the movement of your physical body when you are sleeping.

But when you are doing a form of meditation called energywork you are not moving.
And you are focusing on your body until you start to feel a tingling feelings.
That tingling feelings are very small electrical signals going through your nerves.
I think that when you focus CONSCIOUSLY on those electrical signals while not moving.
Then you can train yourself to consciously activate sleep paralysis.
But i think that it takes practice to be able to do that.

That tingling feeling is also called vibrations, when someone is going to astral project.
He or she mostly senses strong vibrations in the body that is the sleep paralysis when active.

But some guys think that it is some magically thing called chakras.
Maybe they are right, but until proven i stay with the theory of vibrations that are a symptom of sleep paralysis.

HiRes

Quote from: moker on August 08, 2011, 01:34:36

I invented the theory in this topic a while ago, i do not agree anymore with it...

...Then you can train yourself to consciously activate sleep paralysis.
But i think that it takes practice to be able to do that.

I have to say I agree, but I still agree with the energy body because I can educe these feelings in my brain. I do not believe you could shut off your brain >.> that would kill you.

I do think the nerves reside inside the energy body, and that chakras are what power it. Kundalini would be a first hand account of feeling each individual, where in you would "put your body in sleep paralysis" and then start to feel the energies flowing though you, and make each one produce great amounts of energy, leaving you in a euphoric, almost delusional state for a minute. xD It can get so bad you lose yourself, and become overwhelmed with power and go crazy >.> or even lose your physical body. But that's without moderation, and patience :P

Xanth

The only thing I can be sure of is this:  I don't know.  :)

CFTraveler

Quote from: Ryan_ on August 08, 2011, 08:56:13
The only thing I can be sure of is this:  I don't know.  :)
Yay!

About the nerves, they use both electricity and chemicals (endorphins).  Attention on any given area will cause an increase in circulation.
The question would be, what do you consider 'energy' to be?