Do Binaural Beats Actually Help Open the 3rd Eye?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkadium

As the subject line states.  Do they actually help?  Has anyone only used Binaural Beats and seen results when trying to open the 3rd eye?  Or am I just wasting my time here?

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Hawkadium on February 09, 2016, 06:08:59
As the subject line states.  Do they actually help?  Has anyone only used Binaural Beats and seen results when trying to open the 3rd eye?  Or am I just wasting my time here?
I'll second Szaxx's comment.

However, I'll also add this: Binaural Beats will do nothing *FOR* you.  You don't just sit down, hit the "on" button and are magically transported... they do assist you though, but YOU must do the work yourself.
The best analogy I can think of is that BB's will just kind of guide you, keeping you on the straight and narrow line towards your goal.  You have to take the steps forward though.

Lumaza

I enjoy Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones and use them often. I use them for just kind of relaxing and I use them for conscious AP attempts. Sometimes I focus on my 3 eye at the time. It really depends on how I feel at the time. I use a multitude of exercises and techniques. My goal was to learn how to shift using a number of different techniques. My hope is that my personal experimenting will help someone else down the line.

I don't like "monotone" beats though. My chosen beats are ones that are accompanied by music, like those from Paul Collier, DJ Vishnu and Kelly Howell (Brain Sync). Those Artists can be found with a simple Youtube search. I also really enjoy "Shamanic Drumming" soundtracks as well. All of these are a fantastic way to "entrain" your brain.

In the end though the use of these are just known as tools or "training wheels". As Xanth said "you don't just sit down, hit the "on" button and are magically transported" , you still have to do the work. All they do is help you set the mood per say. I thoroughly enjoy them and I don't "have" to use them. I still use them because I do enjoy using them. They are extremely relaxing.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Hawkadium

Well, I have been using the off and on for months.  There was a point where I was starting to see entities in my home.  Cleared them out and that was it.  I still can't see auras, my astral projection attempts have gotten worse.  By worse I mean lower and fewer vibrations.

I have been doing all these exercises but I just don't seem to be making any progress.

Lumaza

Quote from: Hawkadium on February 11, 2016, 02:30:25
  I still can't see auras, my astral projection attempts have gotten worse.  By worse I mean lower and fewer vibrations.

I have been doing all these exercises but I just don't seem to be making any progress.
That is progress! You know longer "need" the vibrations, so they aren't there.

Keep doing your exercises. There is a good possibility that you are actually shifting, but aren't aware of it. Test that theory by creating a strong intended destination. Imagine it first, like for instance try your "Happy Place". Then visualize it and once it becomes vivid, join it. If the scene begins to morph away form your intended destination, stay with it. Just passively observe this new area and once again, when the  time is right, merge with it.

At first you will find it hard to stabilize your imagery, but keep at it. Like my "signature" says, "To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla