Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostic

Hi gnomad,

I've listened to the track once. However, at the time, I was also reading through these forums, so the track didn't have my full attention. Even still, I could feel energy being pulsed through my body (particularly my head), and at times I had the distinct feeling of floating. Tonight, I'll give the track my full attention and see how it goes.

Also, I'd like to know (from anybody who can help), how I can get my hands on the Abyss mp3. The file is no longer located where it originally was. Any help? I'd really appreciate it.

gnomad

Hi Nostic -
I've just uploaded the Abyss track to my site (82MB).  I don't still have a copy of the original readme document that came with it though - can anyone else help with that?

cheers, gnomad
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

Nostic

Cool. Thanks bro! Much appreciated for both files!

Palehorse

Heh, I had a strange experience with this thing last night.  I decided to put it on when I went to bed... but this was after spending hours on an essay, and I was sleep deprived to begin with, so I was pretty exhausted.  All I remember is jumping several times when either the tone changed, or someone signed on my AIM bud list, which I forgot to turn off.  Guess I didn't have the volume low enough.  The weird thing was that I woke up this morning to find my headphones sitting on the computer desk next to my bed, but the file was still playing... apparently I took them off at some point, but I have no memory of this.  All I can think of is that I gave up and went to bed, not realizing I was in some level of trance, and zoned out to the point that I completely lost the time in between.  Now I definitely want to try it again while sitting up and meditating so I don't zonk out again, heh.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

gnomad

hi all,
just a quick note to let you know that I'd had some feedback that the new version of the mp3 was a lot quieter than the first one.  So I've fixed the volume, and replaced the version on the website.

cheers, gnomad

Ta_alos

I often listen to this on my way home from work(I commute via intercity coach)... really helps me to relax
My Awarenss is a wonded lamb amougst a pack of starved wolves.  My only awareness is being painfully unaware as I am perpetually devoured.

gnomad

Here are some links to a few other free binaural resources out there:
    http://uazu.net/sbagen - free alternative to bwgen
    //www.transparentcorp.com - free demo software available allowing download of sample tracks
    //www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm - commercially-oriented, but worth a look
    http://lucidquest.com/dwnld.html - some decent binaural music
    //www.brainsession.da.ru - some other binaural music (doesn't quite agree with me to be honest tho)[/list:u]Some background theory on brainwave entrainment is at
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/rboon/AudioVisualEntrainment_AVE.htm
      http://web-us.com/thescience.htm[/list:u]Any others that anyone knows of, please let us know!

Timmaniac

I'm really new to astral projection. but i already tried it a few times. and the most far i got was vibrations in my arms and legs. I'm also experimenting a bit with brainwave generator. and now I'm going to try this and burn it on CD. but I've got a little question: do i need to do chakra stimulation? and what should be the best method for leaving the body? Rope or something else? can someone please tell me whats the best ,for your first projection, cause I've seen a lot on this forum.

PS. I'm sorry for my bad English :S

Eol007

Hi Timmaniac,

Welcome to the forums. You will find bundles of useful articles and tutorials on the main site http://www.astraldynamics.com/  

Cheers,

Stephen

Timmaniac

ok thanks, im going to try the bundled nirvana out tonight.... i dont have high expectations on it because i'm a newbie in this but i will keep practising because this subject really intrests me

XenXheng

MISTER Gnomad.  Or maybe MISS Gnomad.

So you're the one I got the file from!  I knew it was Gnome or something like that...

Thanks a lot for Boxed Nirvana II.  I used it, not knowing what the heck to do with energy raising and all that, so I kinda just did a bunch of random things at random times (energy buildup, then NEW, then chakra swirling, then visualizing, I was all over the place).

Even then, I still had a unique experience of feeling myself falling into myself around minute 30 during a visualization.  Completely unexpected, yet utterly awesome!  I was so close to my first conscious projection, but my excitement ruined my chances.  Here's to a second encounter with the same file, dude/tte!

Thanks again,
      Chris

Innerfocus

Thank you kindly for this meditation file.  I must say that I wasnt expecting the result in such magnitude after just one use. :)  I plan on continuing to use it.

Warmly, in Peace and Love,
      Innerfocus

_Michaelangelo_

Is there any correlation to the "Boxed Nirvana I" in the Library preset on BrainWaveGen ?

http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc769.htm

Now that I have a Light & Sound Machine, I'm looking forward to trying out some more of the samples.

Thx for this composition!

Peace
      Geometry is frozen Music
      - Pythagoras,  Goethe, Egyptians, & others!

gnomad

XenXheng - dude, rather than dudette  :)
      Innerfocus - can you describe your experiences?
      Michaelangelo - yep, it's the same thing.  The bwgen preset section was offline for a while, so I posted it here meantime.

Cheers!

gravy

Hey I used this preset last night and it definately works as the design intended.  Now I just gotta keep myself calm so I can go and fly for a few minutes again.

FYI I used the BWGen preset.

heter

I am listening to it right now. It seems as if i must struggle to type this. I am at about the 35minute mark. Even using this whilst on the computer has great affects. I closed my eyes for 10 minutes and opened them again to find I did not even want to move my eyes to glance around the room. I tried a point sift method and had strong feelings in my chest. Great job and thank you.

sarah

Finally found my way back to this thread.  

The first time I tried your file was interesting!  I kept being surprised when the energies changed (like a buzzing at increasingly higher vibrations).  I didn't get out of my body, but I did have a lucid dream that night.  I haven't had one since though.

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  The entire time I was listening (first time mainly) I got clear visual pictures of all kind of things.  They were unusual in that they seemed to be in an earlier period of time, and were people's faces and bodies mostly.  It seemed like a turn of the century 1900s time.  Pretty cool.

Will keep trying it out.  Thanks!   :)

star

does the word placebo have any meaning to you? brain wave is like taking a sugar pill It doesn't work as well as one might think.
      "How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
      Sir Julian Huxley

sarah

Hi Star,

Quotedoes the word placebo have any meaning to you?
      Yes

Quotebrain wave is like taking a sugar pill
      What does "brain wave" mean in this case?  Do you mean using the technology?

QuoteIt doesn't work as well as one might think.
      It worked fine for me.  I enjoyed the experience, and didn't have unrealistic expectations.  Perhaps you'd like to explain what you're referring to.     :)

gnomad

Hi star,
      I see that this is your first post to the forum. I reply assuming that you have joined up like the majority of us..  That is, you're interested in what is discussed here, open to new experiences and new ways of discovering them.  So given that, I'd invite you to actually try the track out!  Any constructive feedback you can post, negative or otherwise, will be very much appreciated by myself and those interested in this topic.

Granted - as with all the techniques discussed in the forum - there is an element of the placebo.  You read something, want to try it out to see the effect, and hence possibly influence your subconscious into opening itself up to that particular experience.  But that's the whole point!!  It's not purely physiological - we're intrinsically dealing with trying to affect our subconscious minds here, and deliberately trying any way possible, to free up conscious belief systems so that they're open to new experiences.

Having said that, brainwave technology in particular is an established research area (since at least the 70's) - with well documented physiological effects and experimental result sets supporting them.  Not to mention innumerable testimonies from people affected by it for the better. See earlier posts in this topic for some links. And being a logical mind myself, this is the very thing that drew me to it in the first place.  I figured if I could feel an effect without necessarily believing in it, then that might be a first step towards removing the "logic" constructs (or ego blocks - whatever you'd like to call it) that hinder spiritual development.

Bottom line - I agree that "belief" is a powerful thing.  I think we need to break it down in order to open ourselves to experiencing, and hence "know" instead.  So as mentioned above, please do try it out and let us know how you go. I have made no outlandish claims in this topic, beyond the fact that at the end of it, I'm pretty sure you'll be extremely relaxed at the very least!  

However, in your case, just try and beware the "negative-placebo" - if you can't release your belief that it won't work, or hold the reigns of your conscious control too tightly, then the benefits will likely be minimal.

The Night Mist

I am now downloading the file but it's only 68.4 mb not 90 like you said...is this the right file or... ?

gnomad

The first version was 90MB, but a bit hefty.  The updated version (minor improvements - "Boxed Nirvana II") is at a lower bitrate, so smaller - 68MB is right.

loveregardless

I was not at all familiar with this type of brainwave sound/music "stuff" before finding this thread, but I am very thankful to (what was his name)the poster who made/supplied the boxed nirvana track. I tried it last night and was rather impressed. The chakra awakening tones initially scared the crap out of me :lol: , but I recovered and was prepared for the following ones. I don't know if it actually would help me to project any better, since I can't do it all anyway, and I didn't last night. But perhaps if I had made it through the entire track I would have been more successful. I was put into a heavier trance than normal, as I typically have no problem putting my entire body to sleep, but I still got anxious and started to fret about 1/2 way through it. I wanted out and I wanted out right then...I really wish I knew why that kept happening. I have a feeling that if I could make it past that point that I would have more success, but as soon as that feeling comes over me, I have to stop my practice and just go to sleep or else I fear I will have a full blown anxiety attack. But anyway, the file was awesome. It felt like to me a tropical oasis, with a pool in the middle surrounded by waterfalls...that's what I visualized anyway. I'll keep at it, hopefully it'll work one day. :wink:
      ~*~Namaste~*~

star

sorry <sarah> I guess my reply was biased then. I have never had brain wave technology work for me. I suppose others may get great results.
      "How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
      Sir Julian Huxley

sarah

Thanks, star.  Please don't get discouraged.  We're all here sharing and trying stuff.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes just reading and trying someones tweak may do the trick.  I appreciate your post.   :D